CUCET 2019 Application Form: Appearing candidates will be required to fill and submit CUCET 2019 Application form. The central Universities will release CUCET application form in the online mode on the official website. The application form of CUCET 2019 has to be filled with correct details and before the last day of submission. All applicants looking for CUCET 2019 application form dates, the procedure to fill, application fee, etc., can check the information in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CUCET 2019 Application form
To appear in the Central Universities Common Entrance Test, it is mandatory for all candidates to fill and submit the CUCET 2019 application form. The application form will be made available in the 3rd week of February 2019. It will be available online on the official website as well as here. Applicants must fill the form with correct personal and academic details. Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature a well. Without the payment of CUCET 2019 application fee, the application form will be incomplete. Aspirants can pay the application fee online by credit card or debit card. One can also pay the fee offline by downloading the e-challan and depositing the fee at any SBI bank branch. The Person with Disability (PwD) is not required to pay any kind of application fee.
CUCET 2019 Application Form Date
Candidates can check the CUCET 2019 application form dates given in the table below.
|Release of online application form||3rd week of February 2019|
|Closing date of online application form||1st week of April 2019|
|Application Form Correction||1st week of April 2019|
Procedure to fill CUCET Application form 2019
Follow the steps given below to fill out the application form of CUCET 2019 easily.
- Registration – Candidates must first visit the official website and register themselves. They have to furnish details like the programme they are opting for and other information as asked. On successful registration, a login ID and password will be sent to the candidate email Id.
- Filling up the form – using the login Id, applicants have to fill personal, academic details, select the exam center and course.
- Upload images – In this step, students have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. After uploading the scanned images, read the content of declaration box and select “I Agree” option.
- Payment of fees – CUCET 2019 application fee has to be paid in the online mode or through e-challan. The application fee will vary according to the category of the candidate.
- Submission of form – After checking and reviewing the details in CUCET 2019 application form, applicants must submit the form. A PDF file of the filled up application form along with the uploaded images will appear on the screen. Applicants are advised to download the PDF and take the print out of the same for future use.
CUCET 2019 Application Form Fees
Aspirants can pay CUCET 2019 application form fee online by credit card or debit card. Candidates can also pay the fee offline by downloading the e-challan and depositing the fee at any SBI bank branch. The application fee for other categories is provided in the table below:
|Category||Online Mode||Offline Mode|
|Registration fee||Registration fee||Bank Charges||Total Fare|
|General/OBC||Rs. 800/- for 3 PUs||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 50||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 350/- for 3 PUs||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 400/-|
CUCET 2019 Application Form Correction
The candidates who have filled up the application form of CUCET 2019 will be given another yet last chance to make changes to some of the wrong details entered on the application form, in case of any. The CUCET 2019 application form correction window will be opened in the 1st week of April 2019. Request for change/edit in any field in the application form will not be entertained under any circumstances once the correction window is closed. Therefore candidates must enter the details carefully while filling up the application form and also make use of the correction window to check if there is any incorrect detail entered.
CUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, every candidate must make sure that they fulfill all the CUCET 2019 eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are based on certain parameters like age, educational qualification, etc. Check the full CUCET eligibility criteria here.
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 10+2 qualifying examination or equivalent examination conducted by CBSE or equivalent boards.
- Candidates appearing for 10+2 examination in the year 2019 can also apply for CUCET 2019.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2.