Cluster University Srinagar Date Sheet 2024 for semester exams is released for the semester exams. Cluster University Jammu will also release the exam form for the semester exams. Students can check the schedule and modified exam pattern. The revised dates for B.A, BSc, MSc, B.Com, and other courses are available. The Cluster University Admission has been started. However, the Cluster University Srinagar has been started. The Cluster University Date Sheet releases online on its official website. Also, students can download time table here. The Exam Time Table comprises the dates and time of the exam along with the subject code. So, in this article, we have provided complete details of Cluster University of Jammu Time Table.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Cluster University Srinagar Exam Date Sheet 2024 – Download
Here, we will provide the links to download the exam routine of the CU university. With the help of the exam time table, candidates can track down the examination dates. Candidates can check the tentative dates below.
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|College-Wise Exams for UG (Hons), Integrated (Hons) 6th Semester Exam||July 2024|
|Bi-Annual Exams (UG and PG)||–|
How to Download the Cluster University Srinagar Date Sheet
The step by step process to download the CU exam date sheet pdf is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the Cluster University of Jammu or Srinagar
- Click on the Notification details
- Select the date sheet notification and download
- Take the printout for immediate use.
Details Printed on Cluster University of Jammu Date Sheet
After downloading the exam routine of the university, make sure that the time table has the following details-
- Date and Day of the Examination
- Subject Name
- Timing of the Exam
- Course Name
- Controller of the Exam
Important Instructions To be Followed At the Examination
The University follows strict rules while conducting the semester and CLUJET Exam 2024. Therefore, candidates must make sure that they follow all the instructions carefully.
- Candidates should not carry any electronic gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Calculators, Pen drives, etc.
- You need to carry your Roll Number Slip/ University Hall Ticket to the exam. It is mandatory. No candidate will be eligible to appear without an admit card.
- Candidates can use only Blue Ink Pen or Ball Pen.
- Candidates should not disclose their identity by writing a name or putting any mark on the answer sheet.
- The regular candidates must collect their Cluster University Roll Number Slips from the Principal’s Office.
- Make sure that you reach the examination center an hour before the exam starts.
- If you have found any discrepancy in the admit card, then immediately contact the examination authority.
- If any candidate has not attended or failed in the Practical Exam must check the website for frequent updates and notifications.
Cluster University of Jammu Admit Card 2024
The University will release the admit card on its official website, a few weeks later after the release of the exam time table. Candidates can download the Cluster University Srinagar Hall Ticket, by submitting their Registration Number and Password. Carrying the admit card to the exam is mandatory, as the candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without CLUJET Admit Card.
Download Cluster University Jammu Examination Date Sheet (Old)
The Cluster University of Jammu has uploaded the Semester Exam Schedule of various UG and PG Courses. Students can download the CU Jammu Date Sheet below for all courses-
|Course Programs||Download Date Sheet Link|
|M.Com (4th Semester) and B.Com (Hons and Integrated) 6th Semester||Click to download|
|M.Sc Geology/Mathematics/Textile and Apparel Sciences/Food Science and Technology (6th Semester Exam)||Click to Download|
|B.Sc Hons/ M.Sc Integrated (Hons) 6th Semester Exam||Click to Download|
|PGI/UG English Hons 6th Semester, M.A English 4th Semester (GGM Science College)||Click to Download|
|B.Ed and M.Ed Integrated 4th and 6th Semester Date Sheet July 2024||Click to Download|
Cluster University Semester Exam Pattern (Jammu and Srinagar)
Candidates can check the theory semester exam pattern of the Cluster University Srinagar below:
Term End Examination Scheme (Theory)
The Theory Exam comprises of 4 sections/units and the total marks of the Exam Paper are 60 marks. Check the distribution of the questions and marks below-
|Exam Section||Marks Scheme|
|First Unit/Section (Attendance)||1 X 4 = 4 marks|
|Second Section (Objective Type Questions)||2 X 4= 8 marks|
|Applied questions||4 X 4= 16 marks|
|Descriptive Questions||4 X 8= 32 marks|
|Total Marks||60 marks|
Thus, the theory paper is set for 56 marks and 4 marks are for attendance. So, the Term End Question Paper of the Cluster University comprises of the following types of questions-
- 6 Long Answer Type Questions out of which candidate will be asked to attempt 4.
- 6 Problem Solving Type Questions out of which candidates will be asked to attempt 4.
- 8 Objective Type Questions with suggested options of answers. (All Compulsory)
The first two sections of the Question Paper (Long and Problem-Solving Type Questions) will have four questions from four different units of the syllabus. The additional two questions in the sections are set in such a manner that all 4 units of the syllabus are covered.
That is if the additional two questions in the Long Answer Question Section are from Units I & II, the additional two questions in the Problem-Solving Question Section shall be from Unit IIIrd and IVth.
So, these are the complete details of the Cluster University Srinagar Exam Date Sheet pdf. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.