The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted for the admission to 19 National Law Universities. Its exam score is accepted to 43 other educational institutes and two public sector institutes. CLAT is conducted every year by 19 participating law schools in the rotation, in order of their establishment. The exam of CLAT 2019 will be conducted by National Law University Odisha, Cuttack.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates interested in applying for the course will be required to fill up the Application Form available on the official website. It should be made sure by the candidate that the eligibility criteria prescribed are fulfilled by the candidate. The Application Forms tentatively will be available in December 2018 or January 2019 and the entrance exam will be held on 12th May 2019.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Admit card will only be available for the candidates who have applied for the entrance exam and have submitted the Application form successfully with the payment of the Application fee. It is a mandatory document which should be carried on the day of the examination. Its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam. Candidates will be required to enter the asked credentials like Registration ID and Password in order to access the Admit Card.
CLAT Admit Card
The CLAT 2019 Admit Card exam will be available on the official website i.e. clat.ac.in. Admit Cards will only be available in the online mode and there will be no availability of sending Admit Cards through the post. Candidates will be required to enter email ID and password for downloading it.
The Admit card of CLAT will be required even after the written exam hence candidates will be required to preserve it till the admission procedure gets over.
Steps to download CLAT Admit card:
- Visit the official website of CLAT
- Go to the Admit card link which will be available on the announced date. Click on download the Admit card link. It will lead to the Application Form login.
- Enter the Registered User ID/Email ID and Password.
- Admit card will appear on the screen. Cross-verify the details and download the admit card.
- Take atleast two to three printouts of the Admit card.
Contents mentioned on the CLAT Admit Card
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Address of the examination center.
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam schedule
- Reporting time
- Exam Date
- Address of examination center
- Programme applied for
- Guidelines for the exam
Note: Along with the Admit Card, candidates will be required to carry
- 2 recent passport sized photographs
- Atleast one photo ID (PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving License etc.)
- Candidates are advised to carry two to three photocopies of Admit card in case you lose the one downloaded.
General Instructions Regarding the CLAT Admit Card
- CLAT Admit card is a mandatory document, providing a valid identity to the candidate in order to appear for the exam.
- CLAT Admit Card must not be torned or destructed in any manner will not be considered acceptable for letting candidate appear for the exam. Also, the information mentioned on the document should not be changed or altered in any manner by the candidate, given that the details mentioned are by the examination controlling body of the institute.
- Candidates are advised to cross check the information mentioned on the Admit Card regarding the name of the examination, timings or date of the exam. In case of any incorrect detail, the examination authority should be immediately contacted by the candidate.
- The instructions mentioned on the Admit Card should be read carefully by the candidate.
- It is advised that applicant reach the examination hall atleast an hour before the exam.
- The Admit card will only be available on the official website of the Institute. Candidates will be required to provide credentials for downloading the document.
- It is necessary that atleast one valid Photo ID (PAN card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc.) is carried along with the Admit card on the day of the exam.