CLAT Admit Card 2021 will be released on the official website of the authority. The candidates, who successfully submit the CLAT application form 2021 will be able to download the admit card of CLAT. The CLAT 2021 Admit Card is one of the most crucial documents that are to be brought to the centre of the examination. There will be many details present on the admit card of CLAT. The candidate will have to make sure that all the credentials printed on the hall ticket are correct. In case one finds any kind of discrepancy, then he/ she must immediately contact the centre of the exam. The following article mentions complete details about CLAT Admit Card 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CLAT Admit Card Release Dates
The admit card of CLAT will be released on the scheduled dates. The candidate should make sure that he/ she is aware of all the dates. The authority has not released the official dates for the release of the admit card. As soon as the same gets released, we will put them here.
|Release of admit card||Releasing Soon!|
|Examination||13th June 2021|
How to Download Admit Card of CLAT 2021?
The candidates will be able to download the hall ticket of CLAT 2021 after following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of CLAT
- Go to the Admit card link which will be available on the announced date. Click on download the Admit card link. It will lead to the Application Form login.
- Enter the Registered User ID/Email ID and Password.
- Admit card will appear on the screen. Cross-verify the details and download the admit card.
- Take at least two to three printouts of the Admit card.
Contents mentioned on CLAT 2021 Hall Ticket
The admit card of CLAT 2021 will be holding many important details. The candidate will have to make sure that all the details in the hall ticket of CLAT 2021 are correct. The following details will be there on the hall ticket of CLAT:
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Date of Birth of the applicant
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Address of the examination centre.
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam schedule
- Reporting time
- Exam Date
- Address of examination centre
- Programme applied for
- Guidelines for the exam
Documents to be Carried Along with the Admit Card
The candidate will have to carry certain documents along with the admit card to the centre of the examination. Without the same, one will not be able to
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs
- At least one photo ID (PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving License etc.)
- Candidates must carry two to three photocopies of Admit card in case you lose the one downloaded.
General Instructions Regarding the CLAT Admit Card
- CLAT Admit Card is a mandatory document, providing a valid identity to the candidate in order to appear for the exam.
- The candidate must not destruct the Hall Ticket of CLAT in any manner.
- The applicant must make sure that all the details in the hall ticket are correct.
- The applicant must reach the examination hall at least an hour before the exam.
- The Admit card will only be available on the official website of the Institute.