ILSAT Admit Card 2021 will be released by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. The candidates, who successfully submit the application form will be able to download the admit card of ILSAT 2021. The ILSAT 2021 Hall Ticket is one of the most crucial documents that are to be brought to the centre of the examination. The candidates will not be allowed inside the exam hall without the admit card. There will be many details present on the hall ticket of ILSAT. The applicants will have to make sure that all the credentials mentioned on the admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy, one must contact the concerned authority. Further details about ILSAT 2021 Admit Card are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
ILSAT Hall Ticket Release Dates
The admit card of ILSAT 2021 will be released on the scheduled dates. one is advised to be aware of all the dates. Kindly note that the authority has not declared the official dates insofar. The same will be updated here as soon as they get released. Till then, go through the tentative dates mentioned below:
|Release of admit card||July 2021|
|Issuance of admit card||July 2021|
BBA-LLB (Hons.)/ BA-LLB (Hons.):
|Release of admit card||May 2021|
How to Download ILSAT 2021 Admit Card?
The applicants will be able to download the admit card after following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website and navigate for the ILSAT Admit card 2021 link.
- Click on the ILSAT 2021 Admit card link and enter the details such as Application Number, Date of Birth etc.
- After submitting the details, admit card containing all the details will appear on the screen.
- Cross-check the details mentioned on the Admit card. If satisfied, download the Admit card and take a print out of it along with 2 or 3 extra copies.
Contents Mentioned On ILSAT Admit Card 2021
The ILSAT Admit Card 2021 will consist of the following details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Examination Date
- Exam timings
- Reporting Timing
- Address of the examination centre.
- Important Instructions
Documents Required On The Day Of The Exam
- A printout of ILSAT 2021 Admit Card.
- A valid photo ID (Voter Card, Passport, Aadhar card, College ID).
- A notarized affidavit with photo, signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.
- The candidate must not tear or damage the ILSAT Hall Ticket 2021 in any manner. The details mentioned in the document should be clearly visible.
- Reach the centre at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidate should bring at least one Photo ID proof and One should note that the name on the photo ID must match the name as entered in ICFAI law school registration.
- Any form of reference material, paper or study material will not be allowed inside the examination centre.
- The authority will not allow any kind of electronic gadget inside the examination hall.
- It will be necessary to show the Admit Card to the invigilator for signature and verification.
- The applicants will have to make sure that all the credentials mentioned on the admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy, one must contact the concerned authority.
- Admit card will be verified in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.