CLAT Application Form 2020 has been released on the 1st of January 2020. The application form of CLAT is available on the official website of the concerned authority. The candidates, who are looking forward to sitting in CLAT 2020 will have to fill in the application form. The CLAT Application Form has to be filed with the correct details only. After filling in the application form of CLAT 2020, the candidate will have to pay the fee. Post the payment of the fee, the applicants will have to upload the required documents. Further details about CLAT 2020 Application Form are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CLAT Application Form 2020 Released!
CLAT 2020 Application Form Dates
The aspirant of CLAT must make sure that he/ she is updated with all the dates. The authority has declared the official dates. One can find in the table below:
|Release of application form||1st January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||31st March 2020|
How to Submit the CLAT Application Form 2020?
- Click on the link of CLAT Application Form 2020.
- The following section will appear on the screen.
- If you are a newbie to the website, then click on Register.
- After clicking on Register, the following section will appear:
- Enter mandatory details in the section of registration. The following details have to be entered:
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile number of the applicant
- The password of the candidate
- Confirm Password
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the section.
- Your account is successfully registered.
- Login with the help of the mandatory credentials.
- Select the course you want to enrol in.
- Click on Apply for CLAT 2020.
- The following section will appear:
- Enter the required details in the application form. The details, which are to be entered are:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the applicant
- Full name of the candidate
- Gender of the applicant
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Nationality of the candidate
- All India Category
- Category Documents of the candidate (if required)
- Is the candidate in the NRI Sponsored Category?
- Does the candidate belong to the person with disability (PWD) category?
- Does the candidate fall under the BPL (Below Poverty Line) category?
- Enter communication details. The section for the same will look like the following image:
- Enter the required details in the registration section. One will have to fill in the following details:
- Correspondence Address
- State / UT
- Pin Code
- Permanent Address
- Mobile number of the candidate
- Alternative Contact number
- E-mail ID of the candidate
- Enter qualification details. The candidate will have to fill in the qualification details in the following section:
- Enter the following details:
- Qualifying Exam
- Board/ University
- Appearing/ Appearing or Passed
- Month of Passing
- Year of Passing
- Enter the exam centre preference. There will be 22 options in which the candidate can select his/ her NLU preference.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and print the same for future purposes.
Documents to be uploaded in the Application Form of CLAT
Candidates will need to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the CLAT Application Form after providing some basic details. The photograph and signature uploaded should be clear and visible. The signature should be done on the white sheet with the black pen. The specifications as prescribed are:
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||JPG/JPEG format||20 kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||JPG/JPEG format||10 kb – 20 kb|
CLAT Application Fee
The candidate will have to pay the fee after filling in the application form of CLAT. The amount of the Application fee can be paid through Online mode or offline mode of e-challan. The candidate needs to pay the following amount of the Application Fee. However, it should be noted that once paid, the application fee will not be refunded.
|Unreserved/ SAP / OBC/ Others||3500/-|