|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
The CG PET counselling 2019 will be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh. The counselling for candidates who have applied through CG PET 2019 and for those who have applied through JEE Main 2019 will be held separately. The CG PET 2019 counselling procedure will include registration, choice filling, and document verification. Candidates who are looking for CG PET counselling 2019 details can check the procedure, tentative dates and seat allotment here.
CG PET 2019 Counselling
After the merit list has been released, candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure. There will be three rounds of counselling conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Chhattisgarh. Only the eligible and qualified candidates can be a part of CG PET counselling. It will commence in the month of June/July 2019. There will be no counselling call letter that will be issued by DTE, Chhattisgarh to invite students to the counselling. Candidates must be ready with the original as well as a photocopy of the documents that need to be brought for verification.
CG PET Counselling 2019 Procedure
Those who are going to participate in the CG PET Counselling 2019 can check the whole procedure below.
- Register for CG PET Counselling 2019 – In this step, students will be required to register on the official website. During registration, candidates will be required to enter a working mobile number as an OTP will be sent on the same number. Candidates have to fill in personal details like CG PET 2018 roll number, domicile status, DOB, password, etc.
- Payment of Counselling fee – The registration process will also require the candidate to pay the counselling fee through Bank challan at any branch of SBI in the name of Coordinator, Technical Education, Chhattisgarh.
- Choice filling – Candidates have to log in and fill up the branch preference wise. They must take a print out of the application cum option form.
- Document Verification – Candidates must get their documents verified at the verification centers, where they will be called rank wise. After the document verification, candidates will be given an acknowledgment slip.
- Seat allotment – Candidates have to log in and take a print out of the seat allotment letter. This letter has to be taken to allotted college along with other documents.
- Reporting to Allotted Colleges – Eligible candidates have to finally report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
Important Dates of CG PET Counselling 2019
Candidates can check the tentative dates of CG PET 2019 counselling in the table below:
|CG PET Counselling Events||Dates|
|Registration and option filling||2nd week of June 2019|
|Document verification||2nd week of June 2019|
|Seat Allotment||4th week of June 2019|
|Admission to Allotted seats||4th week of June 2019|
|Display Status of Vacant seats||4th week of June 2019|
Documents Verification for CG PET Counselling 2019
The list of documents to be brought for CG PET Counselling 2019 verification have been given below. Check it out below:
- CG PET Application cum Option Form
- Bank Challan of the registration fee
- Metric and Intermediate mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Freedom fighter certificate (if required)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if required)
- 2 passport size photographs