Burdwan University B.Ed Application Form 2020: The University of Burdwan is located in the state of Bardhaman, West Bengal. Furthermore, the University offers candidates admission to 2 year B.Ed Courses. Therefore, the students who wish to make a career in the field of teaching must fill up the online application form of Burdwan University before the last date. In order to do so, they must primarily visit the official website of the University. Thereafter, they must provide valid credentials whilst filling the online form. However, they must make sure that the information provided is valid. Any invalid information can lead to admission cancellation.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Subsequently, the candidates must upload the required list of documents. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Any invalid documents can result in admission cancellation. Finally, the candidates must not forget to pay the online application form fees of Burdwan University B.Ed. As there will be no successful registration without doing so. Furthermore, in order to know more about how to fill up the Burdwan University B.Ed Online Application Form 2020, keep on reading the article.
Burdwan University B.Ed Application Form Dates 2020
The candidates who wish to apply for admission to the Burdwan University B.Ed Program must keep themselves updated regarding the important date of the same. Also, they must fill up the Burdwan Application Form before the last date. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information pertaining to the same. Check further below.
|Application Form Releasing Date||May 2020|
|Last Date Of Submitting The Registration Form||June 2020|
|Last Date Of Fee Payment Via E-challan||June 2020|
|Second Phase Of Application Form Starts From||August 2020|
How to Fill Up The Application Form For Burdwan University B.Ed 2020
In order to fill the online registration form of Burdwan University B.Ed Admission, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
Fill Up Personal Information
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website (www.buruniv.ac.in) of Burdwan University B.Ed.
- Therein, they will find a link to apply online for the application form of the Burdwan University B.Ed 2020 Course.
- The candidates must then provide personal, educational & residential information. However, they must make sure that the information provided is valid. Otherwise, the application will be liable to cancellation in further rounds of Burdwan University B.Ed 2020 Admission.
Upload The Required Documents
- Thereafter, the candidates must upload the required documents. However, they must make sure that the documents are in the prescribed size & format. Otherwise, they will not be uploaded.
Pay the Application Fees
- Finally, the candidates must registration fees. However, they must note that the application fees vary according to the category of the candidate. Therefore, the candidates must pay for it accordingly. Also, the application form will be deemed successful only after the registration fees process.
Burdwan University B.Ed Online Application Form Fees Payment 2020
The candidates who wish to apply for admission in the Burdwan University B.Ed program must also pay the registration fees. As there will be no successful registration without it. Furthermore, the candidate can pay the fees via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or through E-challan. However, if the payment is done via e-challan, then the candidate must preserve its receipt. In order to help the candidate, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
|Burdwan University B.Ed Application Fees||INR 300/- + Transaction Charges|
Download – Burdwan University B.Ed Result
Documents Required To Fill Up The Application Form 2020 Of Burdwan University B.Ed
The candidates must possess the required documents in order to fill up the online application form of Burdwan University B.Ed 2020. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid document can lead to admission cancellation. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided the list of required documents below.
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Signature Of the Candidate
- Thumb Impression
- Any Valid Proof Of Identity (Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License)