BHU UET 2019 – Banaras Hindu University conducts Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET 2019) for admission to the Undergraduate courses offered by the University. The University was established in 1916. It is an autonomous institute offering various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. The Banaras University organizes BHU UET 2019 Entrance exam for the admission to the courses. The examination for the admission to the Undergraduate courses is known as BHU UET 2019. Candidates interested in taking admission to various professional, general and vocational courses will be required to fill up the Application form and appear for the entrance exam. The BHU UET 2019 Information Brochure which is also released along with the Application must also be read very carefully by the aspirant. Go through the details of BHU UET 2019 exam including the eligibility, Admit card, Result, Application and other relevant details from the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
New: Banaras Hindu University has released the Application forms to apply for BHU UET 2019. The last date for the submission of the form is 9th March 2019. The University has also released the examination schedule of BHU UET 2019.
Click Here for BHU UET Application Form and Examination schedule.
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|CGC Landran 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
BHU UET 2019
The Banaras Hindu University shall conduct Undergraduate Entrance Tests, hereinafter called ‘BHU UET 2019’, will be conducted in May 2019 for admission to various Undergraduate Courses as given hereunder for the Session 2019-2020. Admissions will be made according to merit in the BHU UET 2019, subject to fulfilment of eligibility requirements mentioned below and availability of seats in the particular Course for which the candidate has applied for and appeared in the Entrance Test. These Courses have been divided into “General Courses”, “Professional Courses” and “Vocational Courses”. All the Courses are conducted in the respective Faculties. In addition, some of the Courses are also conducted in Mahila Mahavidyalaya, BHU (MMV), Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha, (RGSC) Mirzapur and the Colleges admitted to the Privileges of the University in the city namely, Arya Mahila Post Graduate College, Chetganj (AMPGC); Vasant Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Kamachha (VKM); Vasanta College for Women, Rajghat (VCW) and DAV Post Graduate College, Ausanganj (DAVPGC). The total number of seats in various Courses are indicated in brackets where ‘M’ stands for Male only, ‘F’ for Female only, and ‘M & F’ indicates seats for Male and Female both.
BHU UET 2019 Dates
The schedule of BHU UET 2019 is released by the University on its official website. Before proceeding with other details, it is advised to go through the tentative schedule and dates of BHU UET 2019 entrance exam. Go through the dates and the important events regarding the BHU UET 2019 exam. The official dates are available in the table below as soon as they are announced by the examination conducting body of the University. Go through the dates of BHU UET 2019 from the tabular format below.
|BHU UET 2019 Application Form 2019 will be available from||11th February 2019|
|Last date for the submission of BHU UET 2019 Application Form 2019 will be||9th March 2019|
|BHU UET 2019 will be held on||12 to 16 May 2019|
|The result of BHU UET 2019 exam will be declared on||Second week of June 2019|
BHU UET 2019 Courses Offered
FACULTY OF ARTS
B. A. (Hons.) Arts: Duration:6 Semesters (3 Years) Course Code No. 131
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
AGE: Not to be more than 22 years on 1st July 2018 (applicant should be born on or after 1st July of 1996).
No. of Seats: Faculty of Arts (614 M&F); MMV (230 F); AMPGC (307 F); VKM (230 F); VCW (330 F); DAVPGC (246 M&F)
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
B. A. (Hons.) Social Sciences: Duration:6 Semesters (3 Years) Course Code No. 132
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate. For B.A. Hons. (Economics): The student must have offered Mathematics as one subject at High School Examinations.
AGE: Not to be more than 22 years on 1st July 2018 (applicant should be born on or after 1st July of 1996).
No. of Seats: Faculty of Social Sciences (460 M&F); MMV (154 F); AMPGC (307 F); VKM (200 F); VCW (169 F); DAVPGC (261 M&F)
FACULTY OF COMMERCE
B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management*: Duration:6 Semesters (3 Years) Course Code No. 133.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Computer Sc./Finance/Financial Markets Management/ Vocational courses (related to Commerce) as one of the subjects securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and must have passed in the concerned subject (as supported by the Certificate issued by the Examining body).
AGE: Not to be more than 22 years on 1st July 2018 (applicant should be born on or after 1st July of 1996).
No. of Seats: For B.Com. (Hons.): Faculty of Commerce (230 M&F); VCW (77 F); DAVPGC (184 M&F); AMPGC (77 F); Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha (Under Paid Seats Fee Structure; Rs.25, 000 per annum + usual regular fees of the University) (92). In addition, B.Com. (Hons) Financial Markets Management* course runs at Faculty of Commerce / Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha, Mirzapur under Special Courses of Study [50 each at RGSC (M&F) and Main Campus(M&F)]with the fee structure of Rs.25, 000 per annum + regular fees of the University. Maximum no. of seats will be 50 and minimum no. of seats will be 25. The candidates desirous to take admission at RGSC, Barkachha, Mirzapur will be required to give their option/preference for B. Com. (Hons.)/B. Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management at the time of counselling and the admissions will be made as permerit and the choice of the candidate. Further, if the number of candidates opting for B. Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management is less than the minimum number of seats in the course, then the course may not run in that academic session.
INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE
B. Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group: Duration:6 Semesters (3 Years) Course Code No. 181
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in the subjects Physics, Maths plus any one of the following: Chemistry, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science, Information Technology and Geography and must have passed in each of the concerned three subjects (as supported by the Certificate issued by the Examining body).
No. of Seats: Faculty of Science (460 M&F); MMV (77 F)
B. Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group: Duration:6 Semesters (3 Years) Course Code No. 182
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in
the subjects Physics, Chemistry plus any one of the following: Biology, Geology and Geography and must have passed in each of the
concerned three subjects (as supported by the Certificate issued by the Examining body).
No. of Seats: Faculty of Science (307 M&F); MMV (154 F)
FACULTY OF SANSKRIT VIDYA DHARMA VIJNANA
Shastri (Hons.): Duration:6 Semesters (3 Years) Course Code No. 187
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: (a) Passed MADHYAMA Examination of BHU/Madhyama/Uttar Madhyama/Upa Shastri/Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum 50% marks in the aggregate and (b) Sanskrit must be one of the subjects in the concerned examination and candidate should have passed in this subject also. The candidates having passed one year certificate course in Sanskrit of BHU after passing 10+2 examination with 50% marks in aggregate both in 10+2 examination and certificate examination are also eligible.
No. of Seats: SVDV 300 (M & F)
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
B. Ed. (Bachelor of Education) Duration: 4 Semesters (2 Years) Course Code No.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce, Bachelor‟s degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent# thereto or eligible for admission to the programme.
- The reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per rules of Central Government/State Government whichever is applicable.
No. of Seats:
- B. Ed. [BHU Campus, Kamachha (100 M&F)]; Rajiv Gandhi South Campus Barkachha, Mirzapur [(50 M&F) Under Paid Seats Fee Structure]; AMPGC (50 F); VCW (50 F);
- B. Ed.-Special Education: Faculty of Education (M&F) Visual Impairment (V.I.): 30, Hearing Impairment (H.I.): 30
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
B. Sc (Hons.) Ag./B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. -RGSC*: Duration:8 Semesters (4 Years) Course Code No. 135
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: A candidate shall be eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag., if he/she has passed 10+2/ Intermediate examination in agriculture or in Science (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology) or any other equivalent
examination recognized by the University securing at least 50% marks in aggregate. For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates, the eligibility will be as per the University rules.
AGE: Not to be less than 16 years and not more than 25 years on 1st July 2018 (applicant should be born on or after 1st July 1993 and on or before 1st July 2002).
No. of Seats: Institute of Agricultural Sciences (123 M&F). RGSC* (40M&F).
BHU UET 2019 Application Form 2019
The Application Form of BHU UET 2019 is available on the official website of the Banaras Hindu University. It is an important procedure for candidates who are interested in applying. The Application Form is made available on the Entrance Test portal which will be on the official website. The Application form and the submission of the fee have to be done in the prescribed format. It should be noted that the details mentioned in the Application form such as Personal details, Academic details, Contact details and other asked information should be valid and correct and any form discrepancy will be lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The availability of an Application Form will only be in an online mode on the official website of the University.
The submission of the Application Form is an important part of the admission procedure and candidates who will not be able to submit the form will not be eligible to download the admit card or appear for the entrance exam. The Information Brochure which will also be released along with the Application Form by the examination conducting body must be read very carefully by the candidate so as to avoid any form of error while submitting the Application Form. The brochure will also be mentioning the eligibility criteria which must be fulfilled by the candidate before proceeding for the Application Form. It must be noted that the final submission of the Application will only be after the payment of the Application fee. Incomplete Applications will not be accepted by the authorities.
The Application fee will be submitted through an online portal which will be the last step of the Application Form procedure. Candidates should note that the Application form will be considered submitted only after the successful payment of the Application fee. In case the candidate fills an Application form for more than one course under BHU UET 2019. The Application fee will be charged for each subsequent section separately. The amount of the Application fee might vary from the amount charged in the previous session.
BHU UET 2019 Online Application Form
The Application Form for BHU UET 2019 is available on the BHU’s entrance test portal (www.bhuonline.in). The online application making process will have the following six stages:
Step 1: Registration on the Portal [www.bhuonline.in]- This step involves authentication of the Candidate’s email id and mobile number. As all important communications related to Entrance Test and Admission will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number, candidates are advised to give their correct email id/ mobile number (in use).
Step 2: Authentication of Candidate’s identity- Only after successful registration on the Portal [www.bhuonline.in], the candidates would be required to fill up an Authentication Form giving particulars for authentication of their identification. Candidates should
carefully write the correct spelling of their names as carried in their Aadhaar/ identification document (as applicable). Indian citizen candidates who are resident of any state other than J&K, Assam and Meghalaya would be essentially required to provide Aadhaar
Number/ Aadhaar Enrolment Number for authentication of their identity. The candidates who have filled up their application form after verifying their Aadhaar particulars shall be compulsorily required to carry their Aadhaar Card to the examination centre, for
authentication of their identity, along with the Entrance Test Admit Card, failing which such candidate shall not be allowed in the examination hall. Please refer to the Public Notice and FAQs related to it (available on www.bhuonline.in).
Step 3: Online Application Form Entry and Course Selection- After successful authentication of identity, candidates would be allowed to fill-up details in the online application form and select the course after ensuring their eligibility for the concerned course in which they are desirous.
Step 4: Uploading of photographs and signature- Candidates have to scan their photo and signature as per instruction given in the portal and upload it.
Step 5: Payment of Application Processing/ Entrance Test Fee- After the candidate has filled up the application form online and clicks on the “CONFIRM” button, he/she will be provided with following options for payment of application processing/test fee:
- Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank (facility will be available only during banking hours on any banking day): After filling up the application form and its submission, the Challan can be printed from the portal. The printout of challan (in two folds) will contain all necessary details of the candidate and the bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited. The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his/her choice (only during banking hours on any banking day) where he/she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank and the bank will retain one fold of the Challan and its second fold containing the necessary Entrance Test Fee payment details will be given to the candidate. The candidate is required to retain it for his record.
Step 6: Printout of Application Form for the record of candidates- After online submission of application form and successful payment of Application Processing/ Test Fee, candidates are advised to take a printout of the online filled up application form (containing the details he/she has filled in and the transaction details of payment of application fee) from either the Entrance Test portal for their own record.
BHU UET 2019 Eligibility Criteria 2019
The aspirants who are planning on appearing for BHU UET 2019 must make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of the course for which they are appearing for. It is important that they abide by the criteria and only after satisfying the conditions must proceed with the Application Form further. The University defines the eligibility as per the course for which the candidate is applying for. The detailed information regarding the eligibility will be mentioned in the Information Brochure which will be released along with the Application Form. Candidates are advised that they must go through the brochure very carefully and only after satisfying the criteria they must proceed with the Application Form. Find the basic eligibility criteria from the points mentioned below.
Minimum Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10+2 examinations or equivalent examination, with a minimum of 50% marks.
Only for B.Ed Course: Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto or eligible for admission to the programme. Check complete details of BHU BED 2019.
Only for LL.B Course- Candidates must have a B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. With 50% marks in the core subjects or should possess any equivalent degree which is recognized by BCI (Bar Council of India). Check complete details of BHU LLB 2019.
Only for B.A. LLB Hons. Course- Minimum marks in qualifying exam is 50% for General category applicants, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST candidates. Check complete details of BHU BA 2019.
Only for B.P.ed Course- The Applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks. Check complete details of BHU B.P.Ed 2019.
BHU UET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for the BHU UET 2019 exam will be required to make themselves aware of the question paper pattern and the way the questions will be framed in an entrance exam. The syllabus of the question paper will be different for each course and the questions will be asked as per the basic eligibility and skills of the candidate appearing in the entrance exam of their respective courses. Candidates can get the idea of the exam paper pattern from past question papers which are available online. Go through the details of the BHU UET 2019 exam paper pattern from the points mentioned below.
- The Mode of the entrance exam will be offline. Candidates will have to appear for the pen and paper mode of the exam.
- BHU conducts the separate exam and questions papers are different for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research entrance test.
- The duration of the entrance exam will be of 2 hours.
- The pattern of the question paper will be of the objective type. Each question will carry an option of four possible answers and candidates will be required to mark anyone correct answer as per their understanding and knowledge.
- The language or medium of the question paper will be in both English and Hindi language.
BHU UET 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card of BHU UET 2019 will be available in an online mode. It is a mandatory document which is required to be carried on the day of the exam by the candidate. BHU UET 2019 Admit card 2019 will be available for download a week before the exam. The prescribed date will be mentioned in the schedule of BHU UET 2019 entrance exam. For accessing the Admit card login, candidates will have to submit the Registration ID which will be provided at the time of the Application form submission. The Banaras Hindu University will be informing the candidate regarding the release of the Admit Card through SMS and Email.
BHU UET 2019 Admit Card Instructions
- Candidates can download the ADMIT CARD from the BHU Entrance Test Portal (www.bhuonline.in) around one week prior to the date of conduct of test providing the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form.
- E-mail/ SMS alert regarding loading of Admit Card will also be sent on the email id/ mobile phone number registered by the candidate. Therefore, the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses/ mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the online application form.
- If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card till 03 days before the date of the Test, he/she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi on Help Desk Phone No. 08574587668 and help desk email id. available on Entrance Test Portal.
- The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card received by him/her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the Office of the Controller of Examinations immediately. No consideration will be given if discrepancies are not pointed out timely.
- A passport size photograph be affixed (same passport size photograph which has been used for online submission) in the space provided on the printout of the Admit Card under self-attestation.
Important Instructions to Candidates Appearing in BHU UET 2019
- In addition to his/her valid Admit Card for the concerned Entrance Test issued by the University, it will be essential for a candidate to have Aadhaar Card for entry into the examination Hall. He/She must occupy only his/her allotted seat as per his/her Roll Number in the seating arrangement made for the concerned Test. Further, if any candidate has not issued his/her Aadhaar Card must carry one of the following ID proofs for entry into the Examination Hall:
- Passport Number
- Ration Card Number
- Bank Account Number and
- any other valid Government ID Number
- No Candidate will be allowed entry to the Test Hall after 30 minutes of the start of the Entrance Test.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Test Hall till the end of the Test.
- There is no provision to provide or permit a ‘writer’ in the Entrance Test except for blind candidates, who will be provided ‘writers’ on request.
- The Candidates shall be checked for any resource materials frequently and at random by the Invigilators and other staff conducting the Test, routinely and also on the slightest doubt.
- Calculators/watch calculators, electronic diary, pager, mobile phones, earphones, alarm clock, digital watches with memory, slide rule, etc. are not allowed in the examination hall. Also, carrying of licensed weapons, firearms, tools which can be used as lethal weapons are not allowed in the examination hall.
- The Entrance Examination of a candidate shall be cancelled in case of any of the following actions by a candidate: Relevant or irrelevant resource material or loose paper found on his/her possession, or, lying on or around his/her seat, Possession
of any unauthorized instrument or equipment as mentioned at (vi) above/ document/ paper/ information materials or any resource materials, Communication of information in writing or verbally or exchange of Question Booklet/Answer Sheets to and from any other person during the Test period and any other malpractice amounting to obtaining undue advantage, Writing anything in the Admit Card, Carrying of the envelope of the Admit Card into the examination hall, Any alterations or corrections in the entries made by a candidate in Question Booklet and OMR Sheet [Roll Number in words & figures and OMR sheet no. in Question Booklet and Roll Number, Question Booklet no. and Set no. (if any) in OMR sheet] but not duly verified by the invigilator concerned, Non-matching of signature made at the time of Entrance Test with that already done at the time of filling of Application Form.
- The Entrance Examination of a candidate shall be cancelled and candidate shall be debarred to appear from future Entrance Tests in case of any of the following actions by a candidate: Tampering with the Admit Card including that of the photograph, Face not resembling the photograph on the Admit Card, Not occupying the allotted seat, Tampering/disturbing the seating arrangements, Smuggling-out or smuggling-in Question Booklet in part or in full, or Test material, or any resource material connected with the Test, Making any attempt to influence the University authorities directly or indirectly, disturbing or trying to disturb the Entrance Test, Noting down the questions or their answers, Shouting of slogans or creating unruly scene at the examination hall/ examination centre/ University campus.
- Impersonation is a legally punishable offence. No Candidate will be permitted to appear in the Test without a valid Admit Card. The Admit Card should be presented to the invigilators/ other authorized officials for verification. The candidate’s identity
will be verified in respect of his/her details on the Admit Card. If the identity is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the Test. The authorities may at their discretion provisionally permit the candidate to appear in the Test after completing formalities including taking of thumb impression/ several signatures for further verification. No extra time will be granted for these formalities to be completed.
Similarly, at the time of Counseling, the candidate’s identity will be verified from the documents available with the University and in case of any doubt, his/her admission will be deferred till final verification. A person found to impersonate a candidate shall be handed over to the Police under an FIR lodged by the University. The candidate in reference shall be debarred from future Entrance Tests of the University. A student or employee of the University if found to impersonate in the Entrance Test will be respectively rusticated or dismissed from the University service.
- Suppression/concealment of information: The candidate must ensure that he/she is qualified to appear in the Entrance Test. If it is detected at any stage that he/she did not fulfill the minimum qualifications, or, there was something against the candidate which would have prevented him/her from being admitted in the concerned subject/course, or, the candidate has provided false information or no information about his/her previous involvement in an act punishable under law or act of gross misconduct and indiscipline, then his/her candidature shall not be considered and his admission, if already made, shall be cancelled at any stage and he/she shall be debarred from appearing in any of the future Entrance Tests of the University.
- Nobody other than the University authorized personnel is permitted to move around the Test venue. Any unauthorized person loitering around the Test venue shall be handed over to the police under an FIR lodged by the University.
- No scrutiny/re-evaluation of answer sheet of BHU UET 2019 is allowed in any case at any stage.
- The candidate shall be bound by the BHU Statutes/Ordinances/Rules and Regulations framed from time to time.
- Any litigation in respect of the BHU UET 2019 shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the local Court of Varanasi and/or Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Allahabad only.
- For any interpretational difficulties, the interpretation through English language shall be deemed as correct.
Banaras Hindu University releases the answer key of the entrance exam conducted by the University. The examination conducting body makes the answer keys available for the candidates few weeks before the declaration of the result. The provisional answer keys are published as per the scheduled dates on the official website of the University. The Answer key will help the candidate in the evaluation of the score they will be securing in the entrance test. The candidates who appeared in the entrance exam can go through the answers as marked by them in the exam and then match the answers as marked in the answer keys. The provisional answer key for every course is made available by the University on different dates. Candidates will be required to keep themselves updated with the release of the Answer Keys on the official website.
Objecting BHU UET 2019 Answer Key 2019:
The authorities will be providing an opportunity to the candidates in case they find any form of an error in the Answers marked in the Answer Key. The objection window will be made available to the candidates for the given time period and the candidates will have to submit their objections within the given time period. The aspirant must submit the objection along with the correct answer as according to them and will also have to submit a certain amount. The final and the revised Answer Key will be released by the authorities as per the date announced by them. There will be no option of correcting the answer in the Revised Answer Key.
BHU UET 2019 Result
The result of BHU UET 2019 will be released by the University on its official website. The probable date for the result declaration will fall in the month of June 2019 after the entrance exam of all the courses has been conducted. The result will be available on the entrance test portal of the University. The file will carry the marks obtained by the candidate, their overall merit and the merit to which she/he belongs. It should be noted that the mere appearance in the entrance exam will not provide any form assurance for the admission to the course. The candidate will be required to score the minimum qualifying marks in order to get admission in the particular course that they have applied for. On the basis of the merit obtained, the qualified candidates will be called for the further procedure of counselling.
The Result PDF which will be released by the University will mention all the important details and the candidates are advised that they must go through the details in the Result PDF very carefully if any form of error is found such as in the Application or Roll number. In this case, the candidate must contact the examination conducting body immediately. It is important that in order to proceed with the admission procedure further, the candidate must qualify the entrance test and must secure the minimum of the marks. The University will also release the Merit List after the declaration of the Result.
BHU UET 2019 Merit List
The Merit List will be released by the examination conducting body of the University and the candidates who have qualified the exam will be eligible to check the Merit List. The authorities organizing the admission procedure will prepare the Merit List as per on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. The Merit List will mention the marks of the candidate as well as the candidate’s All India Rank and the Category rank. The declaration of the Merit List will only after the declaration of the Result by the authorities. The Merit List PDF will be made available as per on the date as announced by the examination conducting body in the schedule. Candidates are advised that they must get the print out copy of the Merit List and must keep it safe as it will be required at the time of the counselling and the final admission. Only the candidates who will be mentioned in the Merit List will be called for the counselling for the final seat allotment.
BHU UET 2019 Counselling
The Counselling Procedure of BHU UET 2019 will be held by the University after the declaration of the result. The candidate will be called for the counselling procedure only on the fulfilment of the eligibility conditions, qualifying BHU UET 2019 exam and completing all the requirements for the admission. The candidate will be allotted the seat for the final admission completely on the basis of the marks obtained by her/his in the entrance exam.
The qualified candidates will be receiving the call letters by the concerned head of the department for the counselling. The BHU UET 2019 counselling procedure will be conducted by the Admission Committees of the respective departments. The call letters have to be downloaded from the BHU Entrance test portal. The counselling procedure will be a three steps procedure i.e. Online Preference Entry, Activity on the day of the council and Activity on the next day of the counselling date. The candidates interested in taking admission in the University must note that it is important to attend a Counselling procedure for the final allotment of the seats in the concerned department.
Documents Required At the Time of Admission
Only those candidates who are selected/ waitlisted shall be informed through a ‘Call Letter’ (to be downloaded from the BHU UET 2019 Entrance Test Postal) by the concerned Dean of Faculty/ Head of the Department, BHU about their admission. If a candidate is called for admission to a particular course on a particular date/dates, he/she shall have to bring with him/ her all the necessary documents mentioned below in ORIGINAL failing which his/her admission shall NOT be considered. (The ‘Call Letter’ will contain more details.)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- BHU UET 2019 Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/ Retired/ Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.
Candidates must have in their possession all original documents such as High School Mark sheet and Certificate, Intermediate or equivalent Mark sheet and Certificate (if issued), Certificate of Reservation, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate (if issued by the
Board) and ADMIT CARD OF THE RESPECTIVE ENTRANCE TEST at the time of admission failing which their admission shall not be considered. However, Marksheet downloaded from the Website of the concerned examining body (subject to verification by the Admission Committee), CONFIDENTIAL MARKSHEETS or PROVISIONAL RESULTS issued by the Registrar/ Controller of Examinations of the concerned University or Secretary of the concerned Board (in case qualifying examination is of Senior Secondary level) shall also be entertained at the time of admission.
BHU UET 2019 Admission Procedure
The admission of a candidate in a course will be done only when he/she satisfies all the eligibility requirements, appears in the BHU UET 2019, qualifies in the Entrance Test and completes all formalities required for admission in the course. The admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit index in the BHU UET 2019, availability of seats in the course, as per rules given in this Information Bulletin and rules framed by the University from time to time.
The admission process will begin after the declaration of BHU UET 2019 results. The admission will be done by the Admission Committees of the respective departments. The concerned Head of the Department/ Coordinator will issue electronic call letters to the candidates for Counseling. As soon as the electronic call letters are issued, the shortlisted candidates may ‘Login’ on the Candidate segment of the Entrance Test Portal [www.bhuonline.in] for downloading the call letter. Information on issue of Call Letter will be sent to the candidate’s on their registered e-mail ids/ mobile numbers. Therefore the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses/ mobile number for correspondence. Candidates may also note that there will be no postal dispatch of call letter. The number of call letters will be nearly two-four times the number of seats available in the course. Admission is based strictly on merit index obtained in the Entrance Test.