BEEE Application Form 2021: The online registration for Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) 2021 has been released. Bharath University of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) conducts BEEE. The application form for the same is available now. The candidates can access the application form from the official website of BEEE. Before filling the application form, the candidates need to check the BEEE eligibility criteria. If the candidate fails to meet the criteria, their application form will not be accepted. There are 2 ways to submit the application form. Also, the exam will take place in two modes: offline and online.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BIHER 2021- B.Tech Programmes – Apply Now
BEEE 2021 Application Form-Dates
The candidates must know the release date of the application form as well as the last submission date. Here is a table of the application form date as well as other important events.
|Release of Application Form||16th January 2021 (Started)|
|Last Submission Date||31st July 2021|
Steps to Apply for Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) 2021
The candidates can check the procedure for applying for BEEE 2021. Every step must be carefully followed for the successful submission of the form.
Step 1: Registration
Go to the official website of Bharath University. The candidates will have to sign up by filling the necessary details, such as Name, Email ID, Gender, State, and Mobile number. If you already have an account, type the USER ID and Password in the given fields and submit it.
Step 2: Filling the BEEE 2021 Application Form
After a successful login, the candidates will be taken to the application form page. The candidates will have to further provide details, such as personal, course, academic, and exam details.
- Personal Details: Name of the candidate, Parent’s Name and occupation, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Community, Religion, Blood Group, and language
- Academic Details: Qualifying Exam, School, Board, Passing Year, Marks, Registration Number, etc
- Examination Details: Exam Center, Optional Subjects, and Preferred Examination
- Course Details: Fill your choice of course and branch
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
The candidate will have to upload their photograph and signature in a certain format. Here is a table with the format and file size of the documents.
|Documents to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg||Less than 1 MB|
|Signature||.jpg||Less than 1 MB|
Step 4: BIHER Entrance Exam Fee
Lastly, the candidates will have to pay a certain amount of fees to successfully fill the application form. The application fee for every candidate is INR 750. The candidates can pay via below given methods.
- DD (Demand Draft) in favour of the Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research payable at Chennai.
- Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
After the payment of the application fee, the process of applying will be complete. The candidates in whatever mode they like. However, the application form will be accepted only after the successful payment of the application fee. The candidates will be able to issue the hall ticket of BEEE only after filling the application form.
Check details on BEEE Counselling.
Modes of Application Form
There are 3 modes to apply for BEEE 2021. The candidates can choose to apply according to their convenience.
- The candidates can buy an application form from the campus and pay the application fee there itself.
- Another way is to fill the online application form and pay online via the above-given methods.
- Lastly, the candidates can fill the application form offline and take a printout. Further, they can send the application form along with a DD (Demand Draft) of Rs. 750 at the below-written address.
#173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai – 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
#1, First Main Road Kasturibai Nagar,
Adyar, Chennai – 600 020
Tamil Nadu, India
NOTE: The Application Fee is non-refundable.
In case there are any additional queries or doubts, feel free to ask us. We will reply as soon as possible.