BEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020: Bharath University has laid down certain parameters in order to appear for BEEE 2020. Every candidate must meet the eligibility criteria in order to get admission into BIHER. Other than this, the aspirants need to ensure that they are well-aware of the Eligibility criteria of the Bharath Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) before filling the application form of BEEE. Failing to meet the eligibility criteria, the candidate’s application form will be rejected. In this article, we will take you through every detail in relation to the eligibility criteria. So, without any further ado, let us begin. Also, the application form of the Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination has been released. Candidates must fill the form before the last date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
The eligibility criteria for every course differ from each other. Therefore, the candidates must check the criteria of the course that they wish to study. In this section, we will talk about the eligibility criteria for different courses. The criteria for B.Tech (4-Year courses) and B.Tech (Lateral Entry) are different. The candidates can check the below section to become familiar with the criteria for different courses.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam from a recognized board or University
- Qualifying Marks: At least 50% marks must be scored in the above exam by the candidate
- Subjects: The candidate must have studied the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
*For the Bio-Engineering department, the subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology. Rest other criteria is the same as above.
For B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
Qualifying Exam: The candidate must have done a diploma recognized by the Central or State Government/B.Sc with Mathematics or its equivalent exam.
Minimum Marks: 50% aggregate is the minimum requirement to be eligible for admission.
For B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture
Qualifying Exam: The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent exam recognized by board or University.
Minimum Marks: The candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks.
Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- No candidate, with less than 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he/she has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject of examinations at the 10+2 level
- A pass in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the council of Architecture. However, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. Program
Hopefully, the candidates are now aware of the Eligibility Criteria of BEEE. The aspirants can check the criteria for the course that they want to study. If the candidates meet the eligibility criteria, they can apply for that particular course.
Bharath University Fee Structure
Here is the Fee structure of UG courses. The candidates can check the table to get an idea about the Fees for different courses in Bharath University. The fee structure is likely to change as the event occurs. We will update here in case of any changes.
|Course Name||Fees Per Annum|
|B.Tech (All Branches)||1,50,000/-|
|B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)||1,50,000/-|
So, this was all about the BEEE Eligibility Criteria. Other than this, the candidates must be familiar with the BEEE Syllabus, Counselling, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Exam Pattern, and Result. Comment down below in case you have any queries, We will reply as soon as possible.