BEEE 2022: BIHER B.Tech Registration process will begin in January 2022. Candidates can register themselves from the link given in the article. The Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research is the responsible body to conduct BEEE (Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination) 2022. All the candidates who wish to seek admission in B.Tech courses at Bharath University can sit for BEEE 2022. Also, the candidates must ensure that they fit the eligibility criteria parameters before filling the BEEE B.Tech Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The exam is held in 2 modes: Online and Offline.
BEEE 2022 Online Form Released soon.
BEEE 2022-Key Highlights
|Exam Name||Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE)|
|Conducting Body||Bharath University of Higher Education|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
|Mode of the Examination||Offline and Online|
|BEEE Official Website||www.bharathuniv.ac.in|
|Purpose of the Exam||UG Admission|
BEEE Dates 2022
BIHER has released the final dates for Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination 2022. Check the dates here.
|Release of Application Form||January 2022 (Soon)|
|Last Submission Date of Application Form||Notify Soon|
|Admit Card Release||–|
|Offline BEEE Examination||–|
|Online BEEE Examination||–|
|Announcement of BIHER B.Tech Result||–|
B. Tech Courses Offered through BEEE 2022
Following is a list of all the B.Tech courses that are offered at Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Agricultural Bio-Technology
- Genetic Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Industrial Bio-Technology
Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination Eligibility 2022 (B.Tech)
The candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria in order to apply for BEEE. Here are all the details regarding the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination or an equivalent exam.
- Qualifying Subjects: Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. And, for Bio-Engineering Departments, the subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics
- Minimum Marks: A minimum of 50% of marks is needed to be eligible for admission.
BEEE 2022 Application Form
The application form of BEEE 2022 will be available soon. The candidates must fill the form before the last registration date. Candidates can fill the application form in three modes.
- An offline application form can be bought from the campus by paying the necessary application fee
- The candidates can fill the application form online and submit it by paying the application fee
- The last way to apply is to fill the application form online and take a printout of it. Further, send the application form along with the DD (Demand Draft) of Rs 750 in favour of Bharath University of Higher Education and Research, Chennai campus.
#173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai – 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
#1, First Main Road Kasturibai Nagar,
Adyar, Chennai – 600 020
Tamil Nadu, India
Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) Syllabus 2022
It is necessary for all the candidates to be aware of the BEEE Syllabus 2022. Here is a list of all the topics that will come in the exam.
BEEE English Syllabus
According to the Intermediate Second Year Syllabus.
BEEE Physics Syllabus
- Units and Measurement
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electronics and Communication
BEEE Chemistry Syllabus
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, and Catalysis
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
BEEE Maths Syllabus
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Differential Calculus
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
BEEE Biology Syllabus
There are 2 sections in Biology: Botany and Zoology.
- Taxonomy of Angiosperm
- Plant Anatomy
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Human Physiology
- Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology
- Environmental Science
- Applied Biology
- Theories of Evolution
BEEE Exam Pattern 2022
In order to predict the exam scores, the candidate must know the exam pattern of BEEE. BIHER exam pattern will also make the students familiar with the question paper pattern and marking scheme. Here, we have written everything in relation to the exam pattern.
- There will be 4 sections in the question paper
- Multiple-Choice questions will be asked in the examination
- The total marks are 100
- Each right answer will fetch 1 mark to the candidate
- There is no provision of negative marking
BIHER Entrance Examination Preparation Tips & Tricks 2022
In order to score good marks and get admission to the University, the candidates must make sure that they study really well. Here are a few preparation tips and tricks to help you score good marks.
- Be well-versed with the syllabus. It is very important to understand the syllabus. Therefore, read the topics carefully.
- Make a timetable. Divide the topics and give sufficient time for each topic.
- Practice Previous years question papers/sample papers/mock tests. This will make you familiar with the level of questions that come in the exam as well as the exam pattern. Therefore, try to practice as much as you can.
- Do not forget to revise what you have studied.
- Lastly, make sure to eat properly and maintain your health. Do not stress about the exam. Instead, calm your mind and focus on the exam.
BEEE Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2022
Bharath Institue of Higher Education and Research is responsible for releasing the admit card/hall ticket of BEEE 2022. The candidates can access the result on the official website. Admit cards can be downloaded for further use. Without the admit card, the candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Therefore, it is a very important document that must be kept safe and secure.
Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) Exam Centres 2022
The BEEE is held across different cities across India. The candidates can choose a centre that is close to their residence. Here is a list of the exam centres along with their code.
|Daman & Diu||Daman||026|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||033|
|New Delhi||New Delhi||053|
BEEE (Bharath University) Result 2022
The result of BEEE will be available on the official website of Bharath University. Candidate login will be needed to access the BEEE 2022 result. On the basis of the result, a merit list will be prepared. The candidates need to study well and score good marks in order to secure admission in the Bharath University of Higher Education.
BEEE Counselling 2022
The qualifying candidates have to sit for the counselling rounds of BEEE. Every candidate who has successfully qualified for the BEEE exam 2022 will receive a call letter. The candidates need to carry this call letter at the time of counselling. The seat allotment procedure is dependent on the availability of seats in that particular course as well as the marks scored by the candidate. The counselling process will take place at Bharath University of Higher Education and Research, Chennai campus.
Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) 2022 Scholarship
Bharath Institute of Higher education and Research (BIHER) will also provide scholarships to the candidates. The scholarships will be given on the basis of the following criteria:
- 100% of tuition fees granted as a scholarship to the top 50 Rank holders of BEEE 2022.
- 100% of tuition fees granted as a scholarship to the state toppers of all Boards.
- 50% of tuition fees granted as a scholarship to the 51-150 rank holders in BEEE 2022.
- 25% of tuition fees granted as a scholarship to the 151-250 rank holders in BEEE 2022.
- 100% of tuition fees granted as a scholarship to students who have participated or won in national level sports and events.
- 50% of tuition fees granted as a scholarship to students who have participated or won in national level sports and events.
- 25% of tuition fees granted as a scholarship to students who have won in national level sports and events.
- Students who have applied for JEE/IIT or other state-level examinations will be granted scholarships based on their rank.
Please note that candidates who are eligible for sports scholarships will have to be certified by the Department of Physical education from the University.
About Bharat University (BIHER)
Bharath University of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) is a deemed university. This university is located in Chennai. It is one of the leading institutes in India. BIHER offers UG, PG, and doctoral courses in various fields, such as management, engineering, technology, arts, and medicine. There are more than 10,000 students and 900 faculty members at Bharath University. This institute is spread in 305 acres of land with 1.3 crore square feet of buildings.
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
# 173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai – 600 073 Tamil Nadu, India
BEEE 2022 FAQs
We hope that you are clear with BEEE 2022. In case there are any queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below. We will reply as soon as possible.