BEEE Counselling 2020: The BIHER B.Tech 2020 counselling letter for eligible candidates will release after the announcement of the Bharath Engineering Entrance result. The performance of the candidate in BEEE is considered to give admission to the candidate in Bharath University. Bharath entrance exam will take place in both online and offline mode in two phases. The result for the same will be released after the exam. Candidates must score the qualifying marks in order to seek admission. For more details, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BIHER B.Tech Counselling 2020 Schedule
All candidates who have taken the examination must know the counselling schedule. The Dates of BEEE 2020 counselling and results have been written below.
|Declaration of BEEE Result||to be announced|
|BEEE Counselling Letter|
BEEE 2020 Counselling Procedure
- The counselling for eligible candidates will be held from 3rd- 7th June 2020 in the offline mode.
- The candidates will be called to participate in the counselling round on the basis of their merit and the availability of seats.
- The counselling round will involve the seat allotment procedure in B. Tech courses offered by Bharath Institute.
- Candidates will be called for counselling based on their rank in the merit list and candidates with higher rank will be given more preference over the others.
- Once seat allotment is done, the candidate must complete the admission formalities and report to the institute.
Documents Required for BEEE Counselling 2020
- BEEE Scorecard/ Call letter
- BEEE Admit Card
- Demand Draft (Non-refundable) of Rs. 20,000/- drawn in favor of “BHARATH UNIVERSITY”, payable at Chennai.
Things to Remember about BEEE 2020 Counselling
- Each eligible candidate needs to be present for the counselling. In case the candidate is not able to attend counselling due to some serious reason, he/she can convey the same and appear for the counselling in later stages.
- Only those candidates who have obtained the requisite marks and fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to attend the counselling procedure.
- Candidates must carry both the attested photocopies as well as the originals for the verification.
- If the candidate has locked the seat offered to him/her in the first round of counselling, then he/she will not be able to attend the second round of Counselling.
Documents Required for Verification during BEEE 2020 Admission
- Marksheet of class 10th
- Marksheet of class 12th
- Community certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate/ Migration certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhar card/ Ration card
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura).
- Anti-Ragging Joint Undertaking by parent/guardian and the student two sets of photocopies of all original documents
- Six recent passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) color photograph of the candidate with a white background dressed in formal wear with name and date printed on it
- Undertaking for good conduct and behavior in the prescribed form will be issued during admission
- Four copies of passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) photographs of parent/guardian
Candidates must reach the University an hour before the scheduled time. No request for a change in the schedule of the counselling will be entertained. If the candidate fails to attend the counselling, the candidate will lose out on his/her chance to get admission.
Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) Scholarship
Bharath Institute of Higher education and Research (BIHER) will also provide scholarships to the candidates. The scholarships will be provided on the basis of the following criteria:
- 100% of tuition fees granted as a scholarship to the top 50 Rank holders of BEEE 2020.
- 100% of tuition fees granted as a scholarship to the state toppers of all Boards.
- 50% of tuition fees granted as a scholarship to the 51-150 rank holders in BEEE 2020.
- 25% of tuition fees granted as a scholarship to the 151-250 rank holders in BEEE 2020.
- 100% of tuition fees granted as a scholarship to students who have participated or won in national level sports and events.
- 50% of tuition fees granted as a scholarship to students who have participated or won in national level sports and events.
- 25% of tuition fees granted as a scholarship to students who have won in national level sports and events.
- Students who have applied for JEE /IIT or other state-level examinations will be granted scholarships based on their rank.
Please note that candidates who are eligible for sports scholarships will have to be certified by the Department of Physical education from the University.
Courses Offered through BEEE 2020
- Civil engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Automobile engineering
- Aeronautical engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- computer science and engineering
- Information technology
- Agriculture biotechnology
- Genetic engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Biomedical engineering
- Industrial Biotechnology
In case you have any more queries or doubts, then comment down below.