Bangalore University Portal 2020 (ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾನಿಲಯವು): shows all the latest updates and important notifications regarding the Admission, Application Form, Important Dates, List of Courses, Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Exam Time Table, Result, Counseling, etc. Therefore, the students who are aspiring to pursue any degree course from Bangalore University must check the Bangalore University Portal in order to get all the updates. Through the portal, candidates are able to apply for various courses in online mode. The students can also get all the latest updates on result and revaluation through Bangalore University 2020 Portal. In this article, we have given all the information regarding the Bangalore University Online Payment Portal from where the students can pay the exam and college fees.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bangalore University Portal 2020
During the admission process of Bangalore University, the students face many difficulties on the Admission Portal of Bangalore University. Therefore, for the ease of the processes and make it accessible to everyone, the portal provides every detail divided into various columns. Candidates can log in to the students’ dashboard so as to get the latest updates related to the admission processes and other notification. Read the article below to know in detail about the Bangalore University Portal. We have given all the important links of the Portal of Bangalore University from which the applicants can easily access the admission facilities.
What are the Features of the Bangalore University Portal?
The university portal shares separate sections for a detailed overview of various events. In order to ease out the admission, notification, and updates process, the Bangalore University 2020 Online Portal serves as a common platform to bring it on the same point. Here are some of the features of the official website of Bangalore University 2020. Candidates can go through the following options to get an overall idea about the university. Students can get the following information on the Portal of Bangalore University as:-
- About section: In this section candidates can scroll through to know more about the university, accreditation, authorities, etc.
- Institution: This column includes the names of the university colleges, affiliated colleges, etc.
- Student’s Corner: This section directs towards various options such as admission, syllabus, fee structure, rules and regulations, and more.
- Notification: In order to get the latest updates regarding the examination, circulars, etc. candidates can refer to this column.
- Examination: Candidates can refer to this column in order to get the latest updates related to the examination, revaluation procedure, etc.
- Admission Section: This column shares the latest updates related to various events such as the entrance exam, merit list, etc.
- Courses: Now, this division consists of a subdivision in which there are information about the Postgraduate programmes, Undergraduate programmes, Integrated programmes, Certificate courses, etc.
- Examination: This section provides detailed information about the notification, fee structure, result revaluation.
- Downloads: in this section, the candidates can access various options such as Annual reports, application forms, etc.
- Regulation – Academic Rules and Regulations
- Announcement Column – latest announcement by the university
Candidates can have a look at the official website of Bangalore University as shown below:-
Bangalore University Portal 2020 – Payment and Login portal
Bangalore University Admission Portal remains active during the time of application form. Therefore, the interested students can visit the official website of Bangalore University Portal to get the latest updates about the admission and application Form. In order to participate in the application, result revaluation, payments, etc process candidates are required to visit the BU 2020 portal. It is available on the link buofc.inhawk.com
- Candidates are required to enter the registration number, name, course, university in order to apply, pay the fee and more,
- Revaluation process: The portal provides a detailed overview of the revaluation process, access the result, etc.
- Student’s dashboard: The registered students can login to the students’ portal by providing the basic details such as the name, roll number, email id, phone number, etc.
Bangalore University Distance Admission Portal
The Directorate of Correspondence Courses & Distance Education of Bangalore University is responsible for conducting all the admission process of distance course admission. Therefore, the students who could not get admission in the regular mode can apply for distance education programs. They can visit the official website for Bangalore University Distance Education. The Directorate of Correspondence Courses & Distance Education of Bangalore University was established in the year 1976. The Directorate offers different Courses of study leading to Under Graduate degrees, Post Graduate Degree, Professional Degree, P.G. Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate Courses.
Bangalore University Portal 2020: Highlights
|University Name||Bangalore University (ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾನಿಲಯವು)|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG courses|
|Payment Portal Link||https://buofc.inhawk.com/|
Bangalore University is present in the Garden City of Bangalore which is also known as the “I.T. Capital of India”, was established in July 1964 as an offshoot of the University of Mysore, primarily to include institutions of higher learning located in the metropolitan city of Bangalore and the districts of Bangalore, Kolar and Tumkur, which eventually became a separate university. Initially, the two premier colleges of the city, the Central College (CC) and the University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE) formed the nucleus of Bangalore University.
Bangalore University conducts examinations on a semester basis twice a year. The Odd Semester Examination for all courses conducted in November and December and Even Semester exams in May–June. The Bangalore University results for odd semester announced in February and for the even semester in July.
Academic Programs at Bangalore University
Soon after the establishment of Bangalore University, as a first step in the re-organization of course instructions, the University introduced Honours Courses in the year 1965-66. Three years of Honour’s courses in Botany, Chemistry, Economics, English, Geology, Kannada, Mathematics and Zoology which were offered only at the University Post Graduate Departments have attracted many brilliant students. Honours students were given admission to Post Graduate Courses on priority and B.A./B.Sc. graduates, who marginally missed admission to the Post Graduate Courses were given an opportunity to join the final year Honours course and seek admission to Post Graduate Courses, thereafter.
Since 1964, Bangalore University has grown both in size and strength to include a large number of affiliated colleges, P.G. Centers with a rich diversity of programme options. In consonance with this expansion, in 1973, the University moved into a new campus named ‘Jnana Bharathi’ (JB) located on a sprawling 1100 acres of land and shifted many of its postgraduate departments to this newly established campus.
Facilities at Bangalore University
At present, the JB Campus houses the office of the Vice-Chancellor, Registrar, Registrar (Evaluation). Finance Officer and a large number of postgraduate departments, Directorates, Centres of higher learning, NSS Bhavan, Outdoor Stadium. And other support services. The University Law College started in 1948. The College of Physical Education started in 1959 are located in the JB Campus.
The university is structured into six faculties- Arts, Science, Commerce & Management, Education, Law, and Engineering. It has 43 Post Graduate Departments, a Postgraduate Centre at Kolar, (Started during 1994-95). Three constituent colleges, 665 affiliated colleges (of which 115 have PG Courses). And several other Centres and Directorates of higher learning and research under its purview. At present, the university offers 50 Post Graduate Courses and Employment Oriented Diploma and Certificate Courses. The university has launched the five-year Integrated Courses in Biological Sciences, Social Sciences. Earth and Atmospheric Sciences and Business Studies, and four-year B.S. programme.