Bangalore University Portal 2021 (ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾನಿಲಯವು): shows all the latest updates and important notifications regarding the Admission, Application Form, Important Dates, List of Courses, Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Exam Time Table, Result, Counseling, etc. Therefore, the students who are aspiring to pursue any degree course from Bangalore University must check the Bangalore University Portal in order to get all the updates. Through the admission portal of Bangalore University, candidates are able to apply for various courses in online mode. The students can also get all the latest updates on result and revaluation through the portal. In this article, we have given all the information regarding the Bangalore University Online Payment Portal from where the students can pay the exam and college fees.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bangalore University Portal 2021
During the admission process of Bangalore University, the students face many difficulties on the Admission Portal of Bangalore University. Therefore, for the ease of the processes and to make it accessible to everyone, the portal provides every detail divided into various columns. Candidates can log in to the students’ dashboard so as to get the latest updates related to the admission processes and other notifications. Read the article below to know in detail about the Bangalore University Portal. We have given all the important links to the Portal of Bangalore University from which the applicants can easily access the admission facilities.
What are the Features of the Bangalore University Portal?
The university portal shares separate sections for a detailed overview of various events. In order to ease out the admission, notification, and updates process, the Bangalore University 2021 Online Portal serves as a common platform to bring it to the same point. Here are some of the features of the official website of Bangalore University. Candidates can go through the following options to get an overall idea about the university. Students can get the following information on the Portal of Bangalore University as:-
- About section: In this section candidates can scroll through to know more about the university, accreditation, authorities, etc.
- Institution: This column includes the names of the university colleges, affiliated colleges, etc.
- Student’s Corner: This section directs towards various options such as admission, syllabus, fee structure, rules and regulations, and more.
- Notification: In order to get the latest updates regarding the examination, circulars, etc. candidates can refer to this column.
- Examination: Candidates can refer to this column in order to get the latest updates related to the examination, revaluation procedure, etc.
- Admission Section: This column shares the latest updates related to various events such as the entrance exam, merit list, etc.
- Courses: Now, this division consists of a subdivision in which there are information about the Postgraduate programmes, Undergraduate programmes, Integrated programmes, Certificate courses, etc.
- Examination: This section provides detailed information about the notification, fee structure, result revaluation.
- Downloads: in this section, the candidates can access various options such as Annual reports, application forms, etc.
- Regulation – Academic Rules and Regulations
- Announcement Column – latest announcement by the university
Candidates can have a look at the official website of Bangalore University as shown below:-
Bangalore University Portal 2021 – Payment and Login portal
Bangalore University Admission Portal remains active during the time of application form. Therefore, the interested students can visit the official website of Bangalore University Portal to get the latest updates about the admission and application Form. In order to participate in the application, result revaluation, payments, etc process candidates are required to visit the BU 2021 portal. It is available on the link buofc.inhawk.com
- Candidates are required to enter the registration number, name, course, university in order to apply, pay the fee and more,
- Revaluation process: The portal provides a detailed overview of the revaluation process, access the result, etc.
- Student’s dashboard: The registered students can login to the students’ portal by providing the basic details such as the name, roll number, email id, phone number, etc.
Bangalore University Distance Admission Portal
The Directorate of Correspondence Courses & Distance Education of Bangalore University is responsible for conducting all the admission process of distance course admission. Therefore, the students who could not get admission in the regular mode can apply for distance education programs. They can visit the official website for Bangalore University Distance Education. The Directorate of Correspondence Courses & Distance Education of Bangalore University was established in the year 1976. The Directorate offers different Courses of study leading to Under Graduate degrees, Post Graduate Degree, Professional Degree, P.G. Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate Courses.
Bangalore University Portal 2021: Highlights
|University Name||Bangalore University (ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾನಿಲಯವು)|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG courses|
|Payment Portal Link||https://buofc.inhawk.com/|
Bangalore University conducts examinations on a semester basis twice a year. The Odd Semester Examination for all courses conducted in November and December and Even Semester exams in May–June. The Bangalore University results for the odd semester announced in February and for the even semester in July.