AP LAWCET Application Form 2020 has been released on the official website of the authority. The candidates will have to fill in the application form with the correct details. The application form must be filled and submitted before the last date. The submission of the AP LAWCET application form is an important procedure which has to be followed by the candidate. Kindly note that the candidate will be able to submit the application form only if he/ she completes the whole procedure. The complete procedure of the submission of the application form will include the payment of the application fees and upload of the mandatory documents. If the candidate does not complete all the specified steps, then he/ she will not be able to submit the application form. Further details about AP LAWCET Application Form 2020 are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP LAWCET Application Form Submission Without Fee last Date Extended till 17th April 2020.
Application Form of AP LAWCET 2020 Released!
AP LAWCET Application Form Release Dates
The AP LAWCET application form will be released on the scheduled dates. The candidates, who are aspiring to fill in the application form must make sure to be up to date with all the dates. The authority has released all the official dates. The same can be found in the table below:
|Release of application form||11th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||17th April 2020 (Extended)|
AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
The eligibility condition for applying to BA LLB 3 year course varies from BA LLB 5 year course. The examination conducting bodies has prescribed the eligibility criteria in the context of Nationality, Age Criteria and Educational Qualification. Candidates planning to appear for AP LAWCET 2020 exam are advised to go through the eligibility conditions in detail before filling up the Application Form.
Qualifying the entrance exam will make the candidates eligible for taking admission to 3 year LLB or 5 year LLB course in various institutes of Andhra Pradesh. But it should be noted that in case the prescribed eligibility conditions are not fulfilled by the candidate, her/his candidature is liable for cancellation. Applicants can go through the eligibility conditions in points below:
- Nationality– The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Domicile– Candidate must satisfy the Local/non-local status.
- Age Limit for LLB (5 Year)- Candidates should not have completed 20 years of age as on 31st December 2019. SC/ST/OBC candidates should not have completed 22 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- Age Limit for LLB (3 Year)- Candidates should not have completed 30 years of age as on 31st December 2019. SC/ST/OBC candidates should not complete 35 years of age as on 31st December 2019
- For LLB (3 Year course)- Candidates must have any graduate degree from a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks.
- For LLB (5 Year course)- Candidates applying for the 5-year course should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board or Andhra Pradesh board with a minimum of 45% of marks.
- There will be a relaxation of 5% in marks given to SC/ST category applicants and 3% for OBC candidates in the qualifying exam.
Steps of Filling AP LAWCET Application Form 2020
The candidates will be able to fill in the application form of AP LAWCET by following the specified steps. Kindly note that the candidates will not be able to submit the application form if they skip any step. The complete procedure of the submission of the application form can be found below:
Step 1- Fee payment
- Applicants planning to appear for the AP LAWCET entrance exam will have to visit the official website and click on the link ‘Apply Online’.
- Click on Make Payment link and provide all the asked details.
- Candidates will be required to do the successful submission of fee in an online mode or AP centres.
- The amount of Rs. 809/- (Fee Amount for LLB Rs.750/- and Processing Fee Rs.59/-) can be paid through Credit/debit card and net banking.
Step 2- Know your Payment Status
- After the successful submission of the Application fee, click on ‘Know your Payment Status’ link.
- The current status of payment whether submitted or not will be displayed on the screen.
- Payment ID will appear on the screen on the successful submission of fee.
- Note down the Payment ID for future reference.
Step 3- Fill Application Form
- After the successful submission of Application fee applicant will be required to provide details such as Name, Address, Qualifying exam details, Contact information, Personal details, SSC or 10th standard hall ticket number, stream, caste certificate, Aadhaar Card number and other details.
- The next step will require to upload the scanned photograph and signature. The size of the signature should be less than 30 kb and passport size photograph should be of 50 kb in jpg format.
- Cross-check the details provided in the Application form and make the necessary edit if required. Click on save and preview button and submit AP LAWCET Application Form.
Step 4- Print Application Form
After the successful submission of the Application in this final step candidates should take a print out of the submitted form and keep the copy of the form with them for future reference.
AP LAWCET Application Form Important Instructions
The candidates filling up the form must be aware of the procedure of the Application in detail. It is important that the candidate must avoid any form of error while filling up the Application form which makes it important that the candidate must go through the points mentioned below very carefully. Find the instructions important for filling the Application form below:
- The availability of AP LAWCET Application Form 2020 is in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting body.
- The candidates planning on appearing for the exam of AP LAWCET 2020 must be aware of the release date of the Application Form. It will be mentioned in the admission schedule released by the authorities.
- The details provided in the Application Form must be valid and correct as it will be cross-checked at the time of the final admission. Any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the final admission.
- The first step of the application procedure will be the payment of the Application fee and then only the candidate will be eligible to proceed to fill up the Application form further.