AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020: The admit card of AP LAWCET will be released by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. Furthermore, the candidates, who fill in the application form successfully will be able to download the admit card. The hall ticket is one of the most crucial documents that one has to bring to the centre of the examination. The authority will not allow the candidate to sit in the examination without the AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020. The candidates will be able to download the admit card after logging in with the help of the mandatory credentials.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
There will be many details that will be mentioned on AP LAWCET Admit Card 2020. The candidates will have to make sure that all the credentials on the hall ticket are correct. In case of any kind of discrepancy, one must contact the concerned authority. Further details about AP LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket are mentioned in the article below.
AP LAWCET Hall Ticket Date 2020
The admit card of AP LAWCET will be released on the scheduled dates. One, who has submitted the AP LAWCET application form 2020 successfully will have to make sure that they are up to date with the complete schedule. The authority has released the official dates. The same can be found in the table below:
|Release of admit card||3rd May 2020|
|Examination||8th May 2020|
Steps to download AP LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket
While downloading the admit card of AP LAWCET 2020, the candidates will have to make sure that they follow the specified steps. One must make sure not to skip any of the steps. The complete procedure of downloading the AP LAWCET Admit Card 2020 is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website.
- The admit card link will be available on the website.
- The candidate will be required to provide the asked credentials in order to log in the Admit card page.
- After the successful login, candidates hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Cross-check all the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket. In case of any incorrect detail, the examination body should be immediately contacted.
- Download the Hall Ticket and take multiple printouts of it.
Contents mentioned on the AP LAWCET Admit Card 2020
Once the Hall Ticket of AP LAWCET 2020 will be available on the screen, the applicant must go through the content of the Hall Ticket very carefully. If any of the information provided in the Hall Ticket is found to be invalid and incorrect, the candidate must report it to the examination conducting body immediately. Find the details mentioned on AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 from the points mentioned below.
- Candidate’s Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Enrollment Number
- Examination Timings
- Reporting Timing
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Important instructions for the day of the exam.
AP LAWCET Admit Card Important Instructions 2020
The candidate must be known to the important points related to the Hall Ticket of AP LAWCET 2020. The Hall Ticket must be downloaded with the utmost care and the candidate must provide the credentials which are valid and correct. The candidate will have to retain the Hall Ticket of AP LAWCET 2020 till the admission procedure is over as it will also be required at the time of the counselling and the final seat allotment procedure.
- Hall Ticket is a mandatory document to be carried on the day of the exam.
- The details mentioned on the Hall Ticket should be cross-checked by the candidate thoroughly. In case of any discrepancy, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- It should be noted that the Hall Ticket should not be torned or soiled in any manner. The information mentioned in the document should be clear given that they are mentioned by the examination conducting body.
- Candidates appearing for the exam are advised to reach the examination centre at least an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- It is mandatory to carry at least one original photo ID (PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving License etc.) along with the Hall Ticket.
- Applicant appearing for the exam should carry at least more than two copies of the Hall Ticket in case the downloaded gets lost and soiled.
- Hall Ticket will be verified by the invigilator present in the examination hall.
- It is not allowed to carry any electronic devices like calculator, mobile phones etc. On the day of the exam.