LSAT Application Form 2021 has been released on the 10th of November 2020. Therefore, the candidates, who are looking forward to applying for LSAT will have to fill the application form. Furthermore, the candidates can find the LSAT 2021 Application Form on the official website of the authority. Additionally, one is advised to fill the application form of LSAT 2021 before the last date, i.e, 14th March 2021. After filling the LSAT Application form, the candidates will have to pay the fee. Post doing the payment, one will have to upload the mandatory documents. Without completing all these steps, the candidate will not be able to submit the application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
LSAT Application Form 2021 Released!
LSAT Application Form Release Date
The candidate who is wishing to apply for LSAT must make sure to be updated with all the dates. The official dates have been announced by the authority. Check the same in the table below:
|Release of application form||November 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||14th March 2021|
How to apply for LSAT 2021?
- Click on the link of the application form of LSAT 2021 mentioned in this article.
- If you are a newbie to the website, then click on Signup. The following section will appear:
- Enter mandatory details in the Sign Up Section. The details, that are to be entered are:
- First name of the candidate
- Last name of the applicant
- Last name of the candidate
- The contact number of the applicant
- E-mail ID of the candidate
- The programme you are applying for
- CAPTCHA Code
- Click on Sign Up.
- You will receive the mail-id on your registered e-mail.
- Click on the link provided in the e-mail. The following section will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required details in the form. The details, that are to be entered are:
- Gender of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the applicant
- Aadhar Number of the candidate
- Upload the photograph.
- Click on Save and Continue.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and print the same for future purposes.
LSAT Application Fee
The candidate will have to pay the fee while doing the submission of the application form. The fee can be paid in an online mode. One can pay the fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The complete criterion of the fee is mentioned below:
|Form Filling||Amount to be Paid|
|Amount to be paid for Registration||3800/-|
|The fee to avail Combo of Registration and LSAT India Handbook||4250/-|
LSAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before the candidate applies for LSAT 2021, he/ she should make sure to be eligible enough. One can find the LSAT Eligibility Criteria in the table below:
|For BA LLB Courses|
|For LLB Courses|
|For LLM Courses|