AP LAWCET answer key 2021 will be released by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. Furthermore, the candidates, who have taken the test will be able to download the AP LAWCET Answer Key. With the help of the answer key, the candidates will be able to get an idea about the marks they secure in the examination. The AP LAWCET 2021 answer key will be made available in a PDF Format. The candidates are advised to download and print the answer key for future purposes. Kindly note that the authority will provide the candidates with the opportunity of raising objections against the answer key. The applicants are advised to raise the objections before the last date. For more of the details regarding AP LAWCET Answer Key 2021 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP LAWCET Answer Key Date 2021
The answer key will get released on the scheduled dates. The candidates should make sure that they are up to date with all the dates. The official dates related to the release o the answer ey have not yet been released yet. As soon as they get released, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative dates mentioned below:
|Release of answer key||May 2021|
|Release of result||May 2021|
How to Download AP LAWCET 2021 Answer Key?
The candidates must be aware of the procedure of downloading the Answer Key from the official website of the examination conducting body. The steps for checking the Answer key must be known to the candidate so as to avoid any form of error. Find the steps of checking the downloading the Answer Key from the points below:
- Visit the official website of the examination conducting body and go to the examination portal 2021.
- Navigate for AP LAWCET Answer key 2021 link which will be available as per on the scheduled date as announced in the admission schedule.
- Click on the Answer key link as per the course for which the candidate appeared for.
- The availability of the Answer Key will be in the PDF format.
- The candidate will have to save and download the Answer Key of AP LAWCET 2021 and cross-check the answers as marked by them in the entrance examination.
Advantages of AP LAWCET Answer Key
- The officially released answer key will help an applicant in calculating the score secured by them in the entrance exam.
- In case of any discrepancy in the answer key, the examination body facilitates an opportunity of objection by the candidate and release the revised answer key.
- Candidates can evaluate and analyze their AP LAWCET Result 2021 by calculating the number of correct answers.
Objections in AP LAWCET 2021 Answer Key
The answer key contains the correct answers to the questions asked in the entrance exam. However, candidates who have appeared for the exam can cross-check the answers attempted by them in the exam from the answers mentioned in AP LAWCET answer key. But apart from this candidate might get an impression of the wrong answer mentioned in the answer key. In this case, the examination conducting body provides an opportunity to the candidate of objecting an answer through this objection should be made only in the given window of one day after that no change in the answer key will be considered. After cross-checking and rectifying, the final solution key of AP LAWCET 2021 exam will be released.
AP LAWCET Cut off Marks 2021
The cut off marks define the minimum marks to be obtained by the candidate in order to qualify the entrance exam. Furthermore, candidate’s name will appear in the merit list if she/he clears the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates appearing for AP LAWCET 2021 entrance exam are required to score at least 35% qualifying marks meaning out of total 120 marks candidate is required to score minimum 30 marks for qualifying AP LAWCET 2021 entrance exam.