AMU Cut off 2020: Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) controller of examination will prepare and release the AMU Cutoff 2020. The AMU Cutoff will be the minimum required qualifying marks that the candidates will have to clear in order to proceed further in the AMU 2020 Admission process. The AMU Cutoff 2020 will be decided after the consideration of factors such as number of candidates, number of seats available, difficulty of the question paper, and so on. The Cutoffs for AMU Entrance Exam will be released along with the release of AMU Results and that will be different from the AMU Admission Cutoff which involves ranks classes for seat allotment of the candidates.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, readers will learn about the AMU Cutoff 2020, its release dates, previous year trends, and other important details.
About AMU Cutoff 2020
- AMU Cutoffs are the minimum required standard in the AMU Entrance Examination for admissions into the Aligarh Muslim University
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) controller of Examinations will be the authority in-charge for preparing the AMU Cutoffs 2020.
- The university will release the AMU Cutoff after the release of AMU Result
- Cutoffs will be released online in the official website of AMU controller of exam.
- The Cutoff will be decided by factors such as number of candidates, number of seats, difficulty of the exam etc.
AMU Cutoff 2020 Release Date
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) will release the 2020 Cutoff for various AMU courses separately along with the results of the corresponding courses. Also, the AMU Cutoffs will vary category wise. Given below are the dates for the release of AMU Cutoff 2020.
|Courses||AMU Cutoff Release Dates|
|B. Sc. Hons.||April 2020|
|B Com||April 2020|
|BA Hons||April 2020|
|Diploma in in General Nursing & Midwifery||April 2020|
|Diploma in Engg||April 2020|
|B Tech||April 2020|
|B Arch||April 2020|
|MBA/MBA (IB)||May 2020|
|B ED||May 2020|
|BA LLB||May 2020|
|M Sc||June 2020|
|BE (Eve)||June 2020|
|B Sc Agriculture||July 2020|
The exact dates will be updated eventually in accordance with the official notification.
How to check AMU Exam Cutoff 2020
Candidates will able to view the AMU Cutoff 2020 at the time of the release of AMU Result. All that is required is to head to the official website and login to the personal account and candidates will be displayed with their cutoff along with the AMU Result.
Candidates can follow the steps given below
- Go to the official website of Office of Controller of the Examination
- Locate the link that leads to the Results Admission Test
- Select the course from the options
- The list of qualified candidates will be displayed in another window
Previous Year AMU Cutoffs
Candidates can predict the trends that will be followed by getting acquainted with the previous year cut off for qualifying the AMU Entrance Exam. The previous year cutoffs may or may not reflect gravely with the upcoming session of the AMU Examination.
Candidates, belonging to the General category, were required to score around 75 to 80 marks; whereas the candidates belonging to the SC and ST categories were required to score around 70 to 75 marks to qualify in the examination.
If the candidate’s formal result of qualifying examination has not been declared on the last
date of submission of the marks sheet of the qualifying examination, then he/she may
submit self-attested copy of his/her Internet Downloaded Marks Sheet. The same shall be
subject to verification from the Original Marks Sheet at the time of admission and in case of
any discrepancy in the marks of individual subjects or aggregate, the offer of admission
shall stand cancelled and no representation shall be entertained.