AMU B.Com 2020: Admissions have been started, but due to yo COVID-19, the admission process has been extended. The University has activated the link for the Choice of Test Centers. Thus, the link remains active from 23rd May 2020 to 3rd June 2020. Aligarh Muslim University grants admission to the commerce courses offered under the Faculty of Commerce. Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam B.Com. (Hons.) 2020 or AMU Entrance Exam B.Com. (Hons.) 2020 is the entrance examination for admission to B.Com. (Hons.). AMU Entrance Exam B.Com. (Hons.) 2020 is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. The undergraduate course that is available to pursue is AMU B.Com Admission 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admission to the course will be on the basis of AMU entrance exam 2020. Candidates interested in applying for B.Com 2020 will have to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. It should be noted that only those applicants who will do the successful submission of AMU B.Com 2020 Application will be eligible to appear for the exam. We have mentioned all the required details regarding the admission to AMU B.Com 2020 in the article below.
Students who are applying for admission to the following courses (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, Diploma, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, B.A LLB, B.Ed, etc) can change their choice of test centers. This facility is available from 23rd June 2020 to 3rd June 2020. Check the official notice below-
AMU B.Com Application Form 2020
The application forms for the B.Com course will release on the official website of the University. Candidates will have to keep themselves updated with the latest released notifications regarding the admission for the 2020-2021 session. The submission AMU B.Com Application 2020 will be an important step for the admission procedure. Candidates applying for B.Com program should fill up the Application form as per the availability. It is important that the candidates go through the eligibility conditions of AMU B.Com as defined to apply for both the courses. Go through the steps below for filling the Application Form to apply for the program.
- The first step will be of the Registration. The candidates will have to provide the basic information in order to register themselves to proceed for the Application procedure further.
- The Application form will be the next step to be completed by the candidate. The sections will have to be filled up with the Personal Details, Academic Details, contact address as well as uploading the documents as per the specifications provided.
- The last step will be of the payment of the Application fee. The final submission of the Application will only be after the payment of the fee online.
AMU B.Com 2020 Eligibility
Candidates appearing for AMU entrance exam will have to make sure to fulfill AMU B.Com eligibility as per prescribed by the University and the concerned department. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of the General Admission Test which will be conducted by the University.
Academic Eligibility: The candidate applying for AMU B.Com 2020 should have qualified Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Commerce) or an equivalent examination with not less than 55% marks in the aggregate of English and Accounts and any two subjects amongst Economics, Business Studies, Business Organization, Commerce, Banking, Entrepreneurship, Mathematics and/or Statistics.
Diploma in Secretarial Practice Examination of this University with not less than 55% marks (in theory subjects only) in aggregate.
AMU B.Com 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates applying for B.Com degree in Aligarh Muslim University should make themselves aware of the written examination pattern of the question paper. The admission to the candidate will be provided on the basis of the marks secured by them in the General Admission Test conducted by the University. Go through AMU B.Com examination pattern from below and find out the relevant details.
- The question paper will be of the objective type of 100 marks in total.
- The duration of AMU B.Com entrance exam will be 2 hours.
- The topics that will be covered in the question paper will be:
|Business Studies||15 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics and Statistics||10 Marks|
|Reasoning and Numerical Ability||10 Marks|
|General Awareness||10 Marks|
AMU B.Com 2020 Admit Card
Candidates are able to download the Admit Card of AMU B.Com 2020 from the official website of the University. The candidate must downlao Admit card contains all the required details and information which will be necessary for the candidates appearing for AMU B.Com 2020. The official link of AMU B.Com 2020 Admit Card is available here. Candidates have to fill up all the important information as asked to download the Admit Card of AMU B.Com. The document will carry all the important details such as the Name of the candidate, Course applied for, Venue of the exam, timings of the entrance exam and the instructions followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
- Visit the official website of Aligarh Muslim University or click on the link available here.
- Navigate for AMU Admit card.
- After locating the link of AMU Admit Card 2020 candidates will have to provide the required credentials and should make sure to click for B.Com Admit Card.
- After providing the details, AMU B.Com Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Go through the details mentioned on the Admit card and in case of any form of discrepancy, contact the examination body immediately.
- If satisfied download the Admit card and keep it for the future reference.
AMU B.Com 2020 Answer Key
The University will release AMU B.Com Answer Key 2020. The authorities will release the Answer Keys a few days after the exam. The availability of B.Com Answer Keys for will be on the scheduled date. The Answer key will help the candidates in estimating their marks. The Answer key of B.Com 2020 will mention the correct answers. Candidates who successfully appear for the exam can cross-check the answers marked by them in the exam to the answers mentioned in the Answer Key. Candidates will get an opportunity of raising an objection to the answers in the answer key. AMU B.Com revised Answer Key will also release.
AMU B.Com 2020 Result
Aligarh Muslim University releases the result of the Admission Test on the official website of the University. Candidates who successfully appeared for the AMU B.Com 2020 exam will be able to check whether they have qualified the exam or not. The result of B.Com will be available in a pdf format and candidates will have to select the course that they appeared for in order to check the marks secured by them in the entrance exam. The final admission is on the basis of the rank in the Merit List. Selected candidates have to report for the counseling for final seat allotment.
AMU B.Com 2020 Counselling
The final seat allotment of the candidates to the applied course will be through the Counselling procedure. Candidates whose names will be mentioned in AMU B.Com Merit List will be called for the counseling procedure through the issuance of the seat allotment letter. It is important to report at the allotment centre along with the original documents which will be mentioned in the information brochure. The documents will be required for the verification. The submission of the Admission fee will also have to be done on that day itself, it should be noted that in case the candidate fails to deposit the Admission fee, her/his candidature will be canceled and the seat will be allotted to the candidate next in the waiting. Go through the documents to be required at the time of the counselling:
- Date of Birth certificate or 10th High School Certificate to prove Date of birth.
- Ten recent coloured passport size photographs with white background.
- Migration or Transfer certificate from the institution last attended by the candidate.
- Marksheet of 12th standard or an equivalent qualifying examination.
- Admit card of AMU B.Com examination 2020.
- Category certificate (if required).
- One Application Form copy.