AIBE 12 Result: All India Bar Exam (AIBE) 12 is conducted by Bar Council of India (BCI) twice in a year. This law exam is held for evaluating the capabilities of the advocates who want to practice law profession in India. Clearing AIBE 12 Result will provide the eligibility to the candidate to be provided with “Certificate of Practice” desirable for practising law in India. The “Certificate of Practice” is the basic necessity for practising law in India. Candidates will be required to score 40% marks in order to qualify AIBE exam.
The official dates will be released by Bar Council of India on the website. The dates will be updated here as per their availability. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule mentioned in the tabular format below.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Registration begins from||March 2019|
|Bank payments through Challan start from||March 2019|
|Online Registration Closes||May 2019|
|The last date for payment of challan for Online Registration is||May 2019|
|Last date for completion of Online Form||May 2019|
|Online Release of Admit Card for Online Application||May 2019|
|Date of Examination||June 2019|
|AIBE 12 Result||August 2019|
AIBE 12 Result 2019:
The Result of All India Bar examination will be available on the official website. Candidates will have to register themselves successfully in order to appear for the exam. Only those who will give the exam will be eligible to check the result of AIBE. The candidates qualifying the exam will be provided with “Certificate of Practice” which is a basic necessity for practising law in India.
The Result of AIBE 12 which will be available online shall display only the qualifying and non-qualifying status of the candidates based on the score secured by them in the exam. In order to pass AIBE, the candidate should score at least 40% marks.
Steps to check AIBE 12 Result:
The result of AIBE 12 will be checked in the simple following steps. It will be available online after the successful completion of the entire entrance exam procedure. The qualified candidates will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by Bar Council of India which is necessary for anyone interested in pursuing Law in India. The Result of AIBE can be viewed by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of AIBE i.e. www.allindiabarexamination.com
- Click on the Link “Result AIBE 12” mentioned on the website.
- Enter your AIBE 12 Roll Number and Date of Birth (Date-Month-Year format).
- Click on Submit button.
- View and Download AIBE 12 result.
AIBE 12 Answer Keys 2019:
The Answer keys of AIBE 12 will be released by Bar Council Of India. Answer keys of AIBE 12 examination will be available for the candidates to evaluate their performance.
Candidates will be able to go through the answers mentioned in the answer keys and cross-check their own answers marked by them in the question paper, then calculate the aggregate marks secured by them for every correct answer. BCI will release the answer keys of all the sets of AIBE. Candidates will also get an opportunity of objecting to the answers they feel like are wrong but that window will be opened for a small period of time. Objections will be invited on the email ID given by the Examination Committee.
Steps to download Answer Key for AIBE 12:
- Click on the link of answer key available on the official website.
- Enter Login credentials like Registration Number and Password.
- Go to AIBE 12 answer key tab.
- Click the Download button.
- Save the copy of AIBE 12 answer key in pdf format.
- Cross check the answers in the answer key with the ones you marked in the examination.
Importance of AIBE 12 Answer Key:
- The official Answer Keys will help in calculating the approximate score to be secured by the candidate in the exam.
- In case of any discrepancy, Committee facilitates objection by the candidate and release the revised answer key.
- The candidates will be able to analyze their performance by calculating the number of correct answers.