The application form of AIBE 2020 is released for AIBE XV 2020. The AIBE XV Form 2020 is available on the official website of the authority. The last date for Online Registration is 27th July 2020. The Bar Council of India is the main conducting body for the admission process. Furthermore, the candidates, who will be taking the examination of AIBE 12 2020 must satisfy the eligibility condition. Additionally, while filling in the AIBE Application Form 2020, the candidates will have to make sure that he/ she is filling all the correct details. Furthermore, after one fills the exam form of AIBE 12 2020, the candidates will have to pay the required amount of fee and then upload the required documents.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
While uploading the documents, the applicant should make sure that the size of the same is as per the prescribed criteria. However, without completing all these steps, the candidate will not be able to submit the form. Further details about AIBE 12 2020 Application Form are mentioned in the article below.
Latest Updates of AIBE XV 2020
The Bar Council of India has released AIBE Online Registration Process for the students. The Application Link will remain active till 27th July 2020. Students can click on the link provided to apply for the AIBE XV Application Form 2020.
AIBE 2020 Application Form Date
The Application Form of AIBE 12 will be released on the specified steps. However, the candidates, who are looking forward to sitting in the examination should make sure to be updated with all the dates. Furthermore, kindly note that the authority has not released the official dates insofar. As soon as they get released, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative schedule mentioned below:
|Release of application form||16th May 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||27th July 2020|
How to Fill the Online Application Form for AIBE 12?
In order to submit the application form of AIBE, the candidates will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website and on the homepage, click on the button “Register Here”
- Fill in the following details in the registration form that shall appear on the screen:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address
- E-mail Id
- Mobile Number
- On the registration form, you shall also have to upload the following documents in the prescribed size and format:
|Documents||Format||Minimum Size||Maximum Size|
|Photograph||jpg/jpeg||10 KB||50 KB|
|Signature||jpg/jpeg||10 KB||50 KB|
|Self-Attested Enrollment Certificate||jpg/jpeg||50 KB||500 KB|
|Self-Attested Photo ID||jpg/jpeg||50 KB||500 KB|
- Enter your personal details and Exam centre choices. However, you shall have to enter the following information:
- Candidate type (Fresh/repeat)
- Category (ST/SC/OBC/General)
- Are you disabled? (yes/no)
- In case of disability, do you need a scribe? (Yes/No)
- In the case of more than 80% disability, Do you need extra time? (Yes/No)
- Choice of Exam centres ( Three preferences)
- Choice of Question Paper (Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu). However, on submission of all the information, the following message shall be displayed on the screen:
- Again Visit the homepage of www.allindiabarexamination.com and click on the “Login Here” button.
- On the given space, enter your Registration Number & Password and Click on the Login button.
- Your registration details shall be displayed on the screen. Just below the details, you shall see a button “Print Challan”. Further, click on it and take a print out of the online generated challan.
- Visit any branch of SBI after 24 hours of registration and pay the application fee using the challan. However, application fees shall be as follows:
|Fees to be paid by the Advocate||3,500/- + 60/- SBI Bank surcharge = 3,560/-|
|SC/ ST||2,500/- + 60/- = 2,560/-|
- After making the payment, please retain the sealed and signed candidate’s copy of the challan.
- After 24 hours of payment, log in to your AIBE account using your registration ID and Password. Further, your registration details shall be displayed. Furthermore, just below it, you shall see the “Upload Challan and details” button. Click on it.
- Upload your challan and enter the journal number, branch code & date of challan from your challan copy. Click on submit button.
- Go back to your registration details page and click on the “Application form” button towards the end.
- Your application form with all your details shall be displayed on the screen. Further, check for errors and take a print out. However, in case of errors, immediately contact the helpline numbers:011-49225022/23 or 011-41533681 or send a query to the Email id: [email protected].
Documents to be Kept Ready before Filling AIBE 12 Application Form 2020
- An advocate ID card (if issued by State Bar Council)
- Enrollment Certificate
- Scanned photo & signature
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)