AIBE 12 Result 2020 will be released by the Bar Council of India within a month after the examination. Furthermore, the authority will declare the result of AIBE 12 2020 tentatively in the month of August/September 2020. This year, the exam will take place on 16th August 2020. Students can check their results on the official website. Additionally, in order to download the result of AIBE 12, the applicants will have to provide their Registration ID and Password. While providing in the details in the login section, one will have to make sure that all the details being entered are correct. The minimum qualifying marks is 40% (Unreserved) and 35% (Reserved) Candidates. A few days before the release of the result, the authority will release the answer key.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The answer key of AIBE 12 will be released on the official website of the authority. The candidates, through the answer key, will be able to get an idea about the marks they secure in the examination. The article below explains more details about the AIBE Result.
AIBE Result Dates 2020
The result of AIBE 2020 will be released on the scheduled dates. Furthermore, the candidates, who have taken the examination will have to make sure that they are updated with all the dates. The authority has not yet released the official dates related to the release of the result. The below mentioned is the tentative time table:
|Examination||16th August 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||Within two to three days of the exam|
|Release of Result||September 2020|
How to Check AIBE 12 Result 2020?
The AIBE Result will be checked in the simple following steps. However, it will be available online after the successful completion of the entire entrance exam procedure. The qualified candidates will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by Bar Council of India which is necessary for anyone interested in pursuing Law in India. The Result of AIBE can be viewed by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of AIBE.
- Click on the Link “Result AIBE 12” mentioned on the website.
- Enter your AIBE 12 Roll Number and Date of Birth (Date-Month-Year format).
- Click on the Submit button.
- View and Download AIBE 12 results.
Details Available on AIBE Scorecard
The AIBE XV 2020 Result Scorecard will be available along with the declaration of the result. Students who have appeared the exam can check the details here. However, the Score Card of AIBE XV carries the following details-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Qualifying Status
- Number of Marks Obtained
Candidates can check the sample of AIBE 2020 Scorecard below.
AIBE XV Certificate of Practice
Candidates who qualify the exam with qualifying marks will be issued with a “Certificate of Practice” by Bar Council of India. With the AIBE Certificate of Practice, the candidates will be eligible to practice law and continue association with the state bar council as per their enrollment.
The details that are available in AIBE XV 2020 Certificate of Practice are as follows-
- Roll Number of the candidate
- COP Number
- Name of the candidate
- Father Name of the candidate
- Enrollment Number
- Name of the State Bar Council associated with
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
AIBE 12 Answer Key 2020
Bar Council of India will release the answer key of AIBE 12. However, the answer keys of AIBE 12 2020 examination will be available for the candidates to evaluate their performance. Furthermore, the candidates will be able to go through the answers mentioned in the answer keys and cross-check their own answers marked by them in the question paper, then calculate the aggregate marks secured by them for every correct answer. BCI will release the answer keys of all the sets of AIBE. Furthermore, candidates will also get an opportunity of objecting to the answers they feel like are wrong but that window will be opened for a small period of time. However, the objections will be invited on the email ID given by the Examination Committee.
Steps to download Answer Key for AIBE 12
- Click on the link of answer key available on the official website.
- Enter Login credentials like Registration Number and Password.
- Go to AIBE 12 answer key tab.
- Click the Download button.
- Save the copy of the AIBE 12 answer key in pdf format.
- Cross-check the answers in the answer key with the ones you marked in the examination.
Rechecking of AIBE XV Answer Key 2020
If any candidate’s status is marked as “Fail” can get them rechecked by the Bar Council of India (BCI). Students can apply for rechecking online and offline as well.
Online Request For Answer Sheet Rechecking
The steps for applying for Rechecking the AIBE Answer Key PDF are as follows-
- Visit the official website of AIBE 15- www.allindiabarexamination.com
- Click on the rechecking answer key link
- Provide your Roll Number and Request for an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the roll number and proceed to book a slot for an appointment with BCI.
- The rechecking fee amount is Rs 200/-
Offline Process of Answer Rechecking
- Students have to visit the website and download a request form.
- Fill in the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Contact Number, Demand Draft details.
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Bar Council of India”
- After filling all the details, submit the form to the following address-
Bar Council of India
21 Rose Avenue Institutional Area, ITO
Near Neel Bhawan
New Delhi- 110002
BCI will declare or send the AIBE XV Rechecking Results within 7 to 10 working days.
Importance of AIBE 12 Answer Key
- The official Answer Keys will help in calculating the approximate score to be secured by the candidate in the exam.
- In case of any discrepancy, Committee facilitates objection by the candidate and releases the revised answer key.
- The candidates will be able to analyze their performance by calculating the number of correct answers.
AIBE 12/13/14 Cut-Off Marks- Check Here
To clear the All India Bar Examination, the students have to score a minimum of 40 marks (for unreserved), and 35 marks for Reserved Category Students.
|AIBE 14||36 marks (after the declaration of result and total marks cut down to 91)||31 (revised)|
|AIBE 13 Cutoff||39||34|
|AIBE 12 Cutoff||38||33|