VKSU Admission 2021: Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU), Ara Bihar will start the Online Spot Admission/ Merit List and Cut Off for Admission in Under Graduate Course- UG (B.sc, B.com & B.A.) Honours & UG (Vocational) for the Session 2021-22. Candidates can apply for VKSU BA Part-I Admission for all the eligible candidates. The University offers admission to UG and PG Programmes for the academic year 2021-21. Candidates need to qualify for an entrance exam followed by a counselling process for admission into VKSU. Interested Candidates can apply for VKSU Online Admission 2021 from the official website @vksuonline.in. Also read about VKSU Login, online registration, merit list, counselling, fees, syllabus, question papers, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
VKSU Online Admission 2021
Candidates who will be applying for the VKSU BA Part-I Admission 2021 to the courses which will be offered by the University must keep themselves updated with the latest released update on the website. The schedule of admission is announced by the examination conducting body on the official website. Candidates must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so that they will not miss any of the important dates or events related to the admission. The latest release of the dates is available here. Go through the schedule of the VKSU PG Admission and Postgraduate admission mentioned in this article.
VKSU PG Admission 2021 Important Dates
VKSU offers admission in UG & PG Programme, interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply the online application form before the last date. Applicants check the important schedule regarding VKSU Graduation Admission 2021, is given below the table.
Important Schedule for VKSU UG Admission 2021
|Application start date||to be announced|
|Last date to apply||—|
|Date of issue of Admit Card||—|
|Date of entrance exam||—|
|Result release date||—|
Important Schedule for VKSU MCA Admission 2021
|Availability Application Form||—|
|Last Date of Application Form||—|
|Admit card download||—|
|Duration of Admission||—|
|Commencement of Classes||—|
Important Schedule for VKSU M.Ed Admission 2021
|Online admission begins||—|
|Online admission ends||—|
|Admit card download||—|
|Date of entrance test||—|
VKSU Application Form 2021
The VKSU Admission Form of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University comes in an online mode on the official website of the University. Candidates who are planning on taking admission to the course must fill-up the Application Form and submit it before the due date which is provided in the schedule released by the examination authorities of the University. The submission of an Application Form is an important procedure which has to be done by the candidate to proceed for the VKSU Online Registration 2021 further. It is important that the candidates provide the details which are valid and correct as any form of the misleading detail might lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
VKSU Admission Process 2021
VKSU Application Form 2021 consists of several sections which have to be filled by the candidate. The details provided in the form will be of the Personal Details, Academic Details, Contact Information and the uploading of the photograph and the signature as per the specifications provided in the Application Form. Candidates must keep in mind the final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee. The incomplete Applications or the one without the payment of the fee will not be accepted by the University.
How To Fill the VKSU Application Form?
In order to fill the online Application Form, the candidates must read all the instructions very carefully. After reading all the instructions, the candidates can start filling the application form. They must fill all the details very carefully, especially the Name of the Candidate and Date of Birth. As the applicants cannot change these details even during the Form Correction process. Now, let us check the process to fill the online application form of VKSU:
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of VKSU and click on the Admission Section.
- After clicking on “Admission 2021” the latest notification appears in the updates column. Candidates have to click on “Apply Now”.
- Thereafter, the applicants have to register themselves by clicking on “New User Registration.
- Candidates have to fill the details like Name, Email Id and Phone Number to complete the process of Registration.
- After Registration, candidates have to select the Course for which they are applying. Then they need to pay the applicable fees for the application form.
- Candidates must enter the Personal and Academic Details in the appropriate columns.
- After entering all the details correctly, they can “Preview Form” and check if all the details are mentioned correctly.
- Furthermore, the applicants have to select the option “Upload Photograph and Signature”. Please note that the Dimension and other details of the photo and signature are given in the instructions.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature in the required format and dimension.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button and save the application form. Applicants must save a copy of the application form for future reference.
Document Required for Admission
The applicants should need to require the following document during the admission. Candidates should self-attested photocopies documents is given below.
- Class 10+2 Mark-Sheet
- Class 10+2 Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable by issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school/college.
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of 10+2 Board Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College
VKSU PG admission
The Administration of Veer Kunwar Singh University will start the online PG admission session 2021-22. The candidates who want to take admission in the PG 1st semester (session 2021-22) and the affiliated colleges of VKSU will have to apply online admission form on the university’s official site as the University will start accepting online. In the official notification, candidates will get a PG admission form filling schedule, an official link to fill online VKSU PG Admission form, the admission fees, and college wise seat details. In the following article, we discuss in detail all the information about Veer Kunwar Singh University PG admission, Courses offered by VKSU, the fee structure of PG at VKSU, Reserved Seats, and Eligibility Criteria.
VKSU Admission Cut Off List 2021
Veer Kunwar Singh University has released the cut off marks for UG Programme. Candidates can check the cut off marks at the official website or direct link is given below. Cut marks for the various courses programme is available now.
- Click here to check the VKSU Admission 2021 Cut Off Merit 10th for UG Programme.
- Click here to check the VKSU Admission 2021 Cut Off Merit 6th for UG Programme.
- Click here to check the VKSU Admission 2021 Cut Off Marks for UG Programme.
VKSU PG Admission Courses 2021
Veer Kunwar Singh University(VKSU) offers PG courses at different levels with numerous specializations available to choose from for its students. The following are the courses and specializations offered:
|M.Sc||Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, Geography|
|M.Com/ M.Ed/ MCA||–|
|MBA||Commerce and Business Management|
|MA||English, Hindi, Bhojpuri, Urdu, Persian, Geography, Sociology, Public Administration, Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics, Sanskrit, Prakriti Jainology, Philosophy, Bhojpuri|
VKSU Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility criteria differ from course to course. hence the students must meet the minimum eligibility criteria they choose for VKSU Ara PG Admission. The following table contains the eligibility criteria necessary for admission:
VKSU Admission Fees
The candidates for the admission in VKSU Ara, are supposed to pay an admission fee of Rs.2000 to the VKSU Online Admission account. The details of this account are provided on the official university website. For safety purposes, make sure that you note down the transaction number and have proof of the payment made. Pdf Payments are accepted through net banking by means of NEFT, IMPS, or even the quick transfer mode. The candidates can also make payments through the UPI account.
The candidates also have the option of making payment by cash at any central bank of India, using the challan provided in the website, make sure to mention the date and transaction id when you apply online. This admission fee amount is non-refundable under any circumstances.
VKSU Ara Admission Important Instructions
- The candidate needs to follow all the instructions and pay the admission fees with proof of payments made.
- They need to fill in all the necessary details asked in the VKSU Ara PG admission form which are mandatory to be filled.
- The candidate must upload a soft copy of their photograph and signature. Each separate file of not more than 1mb.
- Once the form has been successfully submitted, the candidate will receive an email of a pdf copy of the VKSU Ara PG admission form filled and henceforth and the communication would be done through the same email id that the candidate provided while filling the online application form.
- Therefore, it is very important that the candidate provide all correct information in the application form such as email id and so on.
- The details about the admit card also would be mailed to the candidate in the email id they have mentioned in the application form.
- If the candidate has fulfilled the admission eligibility criteria and the admission fees are received by the college, then the candidate is mailed with his/her admit card for the entrance exam which they need to bring to the university during the entrance exam.
- The candidate must make sure to carry the admit card provided along with a government proof id card to the examination.
VKSU List of Colleges
1.) H.D. Jain College, Ara
2.) Maharaja College, Ara
3.) S.B. College, Ara
4.) Jagjeevan College, Ara
5.) M.M. Mahila College, Ara
6.) M.V. College, Buxar
7.) D.K. College, Dumraon
8.) Shersah College, Sasaram
9.) S.P. Jain College, Sasaram
10.) Rohtas Mahila College, Sasaram
11.) Sri Shankar College, Sasaram
12.) A.S. College, Bikramganj
13.) J.L.N. College Dehri-on-sone
14.) S.N. College, ShahmalKhairadeo
15.) Mahila College, Dalmianagar
16.) S.V.P. College, Bhabhua
17.) Gram Bharti College, Ramgarh
VKSU Admission Reservation of Seats 2021
- Any change in the number of seats in any course or particular subject shall be decided by the respective university along with the guidance received by the state government from time to time.
- The reservation of seats in each course shall be as per the rules of the reservation of the Government of Bihar.
VKSU Reservation Criteria 2021
Category-wise reservation details are tabulated below as per the rules of BCECE authority:
|Extremely Backward Class||18|
|Reserved Category (Girls)||3|
|Service Men’s Quota||–|
VKSU Exam Admit Card 2021
Candidates who will be appearing for the exams will have to download the Admit Card from the official website of the University. One must bring it on the day of the exam. Admit card is an important document which must be present on the day of the exam along with the candidate. Candidates will be prohibited from appearing for the exam in the absence of the Admit Card.
It mentions all the important and the relevant details which will be important for the candidate on the day of the exam. It is advised that the candidate goes through the details mentioned on the Admit Card very carefully.
VKSU Result 2021
The Link of the Result which will be made available by the examination conducting body of the University will be released on the official website of the University. Candidates who successfully appeared for the exams conducted will be able to download the Result. The result will be available in a PDF. The Result will mention the Roll Number of the candidates who appeared for the exam and the marks secured by them in the exam.
The University conducts the exam of the courses which are offered by the competent faculty. Candidates who are already enrolled in the courses will have to appear for the exam and check whether they have passed the exam or not. Only those candidates who have passed the exam will be able to proceed to pursue the course further. If they have failed, they will need to repeat the session again and appear for the exam.
Merit List of VKSU
When the result will come out after some time university will publish the merit list of the candidate who has cleared the examination and the candidates are one step closer to admission to the university. The candidate who is in the merit list will be called for the counselling.
VKSU Cut Off List 2021
The counselling is for selecting the candidates through UPSEE and PUCAT for the admissions to the courses applied by them. It is important that the candidates who will be receiving an Imitation letter will have to report for the Counselling procedure and proceed with the Counselling Session. The admission counselling is for the purpose of the final seat allotment of the eligible candidates.
How to Download VKSU Ara BA BCOM BSC MA MCOM MSC Ninth Merit List 2021?
- Visit the Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara (Bihar) official portal“www.vksu.ac.in or vksuonline.in”.
- Check “11th Merit List / Selection List”.
- Click the VKSU Eleventh Merit List 2021 UG BA, Com, B.Sc Link District Wise/College Wise.
- The Merit list will appear showing the District Name, College Name, College Code, Category of the candidate, etc. details.
- Check your name and other identification details to know your selection.
VKSU Counselling 2021
The counselling letter will provide all the details such as the Date and Time to Report, Counselling Schedule, allotted centre at which the candidate has to report. The counselling letter lists the Important documents. The candidate must bring those documents in order to present to the authorities. The candidate also must bring the admission fee which has to be submitted on the day of the admission. In case the candidate fails to fulfil the criteria, the seat allotted to them will be provided to the candidate next in waiting.
Other Important Links
- Magadh University Admission 2021
- MJPRU Bareilly Admission 2021
- Gulbarga University Admission 2021
- Lucknow University Admission 2021
- Bangalore University Admission 2021
- NEHU Admission 2021
- Dibrugarh University Admission 2021
- KKHSOU Admission 2021
- Calcutta University Admission 2021
- VBSPU Purvanchal University admission 2021
- TMBU Admission 2021
- Palamuru University Admission 2021
- Kakatiya University Admission 2021
- Satavahana University Admission 2021
- Pune University Admission 2021
- Osmania University Admission 2021
- Satvahana University Admission 2021
- AMU Admission 2021
- TMU Admission 2021
About Veer Kunwar Singh University Bihar
Veer Kunwar Singh University, Arrah named after the well-known national hero and legendary freedom fighter Veer Kunwar Singh is a public university in the city of Arrah in the state of Bihar, India. One of the pioneer universities across the country, the V. K. S. University with its focus on providing value-based quality education to its students was established by the Bihar Universities Act 1976 (As Amended Act 9 of 1992) in the year 1992 and is recognized under University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi. The aim of the University is to help students to become well-rounded individuals who can think critically and imaginatively about the present-day issues and the challenges from multiple perspectives, communicate effectively and become leaders with a commitment to public service.