UPESEAT Admit Card 2020: The link of UPESEAT Slot Booking will be open after the successful completion of the UPES Application Form i.e From 18th April 2020. Candidates can book their slot using their login details. UPES will release the UPESEAT 2020 Admit card separately for both the candidates who have opted for an online and offline mode. The UPESEAT Admit card 2020 will be issued in the online mode on the official website. Candidates can check the UPES Admit card 2020 date, the procedure to download the hall ticket and details mentioned on the UPESEAT Admit Card 2020 through this article.
UPES Admit Card 2020 Important Date
Candidates can check the announced schedule of UPESEAT 2020 hall ticket in the table given below:
Check Eligibility For UPESEAT Exam
|UPESEAT Admit Card 2020 for Offline/Online Application||Starts From 18th April 2020|
|UPES Exam Date||8th – 15th May 2020|
UPESEAT Admit Card 2020
All the candidates who will successfully register will be issued the UPESEAT admit card 2020. It is a mandatory document to be produced on the day of the exam. The aspiring candidates will be available to download their admit card in the online mode. Candidates have to produce the UPESEAT hall ticket. After the successful completion of the test booking process authority will issue the admit card. The test booking process will start from 18th April 2020. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to take the exam. Candidates must check for all the details related to the examination printed on the UPESEAT 2020 hall ticket. In case there is any discrepancy like a misprint, the applicant must contact the official authority.
Download UPESEAT Admit Card 2020 @upes.ac.in
Check the steps given below to download your UPESEAT Admit card 2020.
- Click on the UPESEAT Hall ticket 2020 link. (link will be provided here as soon as it is released).
- Enter your Application form number and date of birth.
- Click on “submit”.
- The admit card of UPESEAT 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Go through the details mentioned on the UPESEAT Admit card 2020 very carefully. In case of any incorrect information, contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- If satisfied, download the Admit Card and take multiple Printout of the Admit card in case the one downloaded gets destroyed or damaged on the day of the exam.
Content Available In UPES Admit Card 2020
All candidates must check their hall ticket which contains the following details printed upon it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Registration/Application Number
- Examination Date and Time
- Test Centre Address
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
Important Instructions Regarding UPESEAT Hall Ticket 2020
- The Admit Card of UPESEAT 2020 will be available only in an online mode and there will be no provision of accessing it in an offline mode or in person.
- Admit card is a mandatory document for the exam. Candidates should note that its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam.
- The candidate should go through the detail mentioned on UPES Admit Card very thoroughly. In case of any incorrect detail, students must immediately contact the examination authority.
- UPESEAT Admit card 2020 should not be torn or damaged in any manner. Such Admit Cards will not be accepted on the day of the exam.
- The content in the admit card should be clearly visible. No acceptance of the Admit card on the day of the examination if the details on it is not clear.
- Candidates must take multiple copies of the UPESEAT Admit card in case the download one gets lost or damaged.
- Keep the admit card till the admission procedure gets over.
- Authority will not allow the candidates who will carry electronic devices on the day of the exam.
Documents On the day Of The Exam:
No admit card in the printed form means no entry in the examination hall. Go through the points mentioned below:
- Candidates have to carry the UPESEAT Admit Card 2020 on the day of the exam. Authority will not allow the candidates to enter the examination hall without the Admit card.
- It will be important to carry at least one photo ID on the day of the exam. The ID can be Driving License, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter Card etc.