UP Scholarship Application Form 2020: The Application Form of UP Scholarship 2020 will be available on the official website of UP Scholarship Portal. Candidates who will be applying for the Scholarship programme by Uttar Pradesh Government will have to fill up the Application Form which is an important part of the programme. The candidate must submit the Application Form before the prescribed date. They must submit it in an online mode. The availability of the Application Form for Scholarship Programme will be only on the official website of UP Scholarship Portal and candidates will have to keep themselves updated with the latest notification regarding the Application Form. The authorities will release the UP Scholarship Registration Form link as per on the announced date. The authorities will release the separate Applications for the different Scholarship Programmes. Find the important details regarding UP Scholarship Application Form Status, Login 2020 & Renewal Process from the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UP Scholarship Application Form 2020-21 Date
The official schedule of UP scholarship Programme will be available at scholarship.up.nic.in. Candidates will have to keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events of the Scholarship Programme. The officially released schedule will only be available on an official website and there will be no other place of accessing it. The candidate must save and download the officially announced dates so as not to miss any important events. The candidate must not miss the Application Form dates.
|Particulars||Dashmottar||Post-Matric Class 11-12||Pre-Matric Class 9-10|
|Last date of Application form||10/10/2020||10/10/2020||10/09/2020|
|Last Date of Complete Form||10/10/2020||10/10/2020||10/09/2020|
|Last Date of Submitting hard copy to Institute||17/10/2020||17/10/2020||17/09/2020|
|Application form Correction Date||Will Update||Will Update||Will Update|
UP Scholarship Application Form 2020 – 21
The candidates must fill-up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The availability of the form will only be in an online mode and it will be important to make the submission of the form before the due date. The candidates applying for the Scholarship Programme must make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of State Government Scholarships. The authorities will also make available the Information Brochure along with the Application Form, the candidates must go through it very carefully. The candidate must go through the Information Brochure very carefully. It will mention the steps of filling the Application Forms and the eligibility criteria as per the course.
The details provided will be the Personal Details, Academic Information, Contact details and uploading the Photograph and the signature as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure. The candidate must make sure that the information in the form is valid and correct. Candidates must follow up the procedure of the Scholarship. The Application is liable for the rejection if there is invalid and misleading information. The authorities will cross check the details in the Application Form to the original documents.
Steps To Fill UP Scholarship Application Form 2020
The candidates will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. It is important that the candidates are aware of the procedure of downloading the Application Form and submitting it before the due date. Find the steps of filling the Application Form of UP Scholarship 2020 from the points mentioned below.
- The link of the Scholarship Application Form 2020 will be available as per on the official website of UP Scholarship Portal 2020. It is important that the candidates register themselves first for the Application Form and then only proceed for the procedure further.
- The Registration section has to be provided with basic details such as the Personal Information, Academic details, Contact Information and upload Photograph and signature as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure.
- After the successful registration, candidates will be able to proceed with the Application form section. The information entered in the Application Form will be more elaborate and in detail. The candidate must provide the correct and valid information in the Application Form.
- The next section will be of uploading the mentioned documents, including the photograph and the signature. The specifications related to the documents will be provided in the information Brochure which will be available along with the Application Form.
- The final step will be of the submission of the form. The candidate must review the Application Form before the final submission.
|UP Scholarship Registration 2020||Registration|
|Login to complete the form||Login|
UP Scholarship Application Form Status 2020
Candidates who apply for the UP Scholarship Programme 2020 will have to keep checking their Application Form status from the official website of UP Scholarship Portal. The candidate must keep checking their Application Status from the official website. It will be beneficial for the students who have applied for the scholarship, students will be able to track their Application Form and can find the status of the form. It will also help the candidate in making the estimation of the procedure of the Scholarship programme and how much time will it take for granted the Scholarship. If there will be any form of error with the Application, the candidates will be able to track it by checking the status of the Application Form of UP Scholarship Programme 2020.
Steps to Check UP Scholarship Application Form Status 2020
We are providing you with the steps of checking the Application Form Status of UP Scholarship Form. It is important that the candidates are aware of the procedure. Go through the procedure for checking the status of the Application Form from the points below:
- Visit the official website scholarship.up.nic.in and go to the Student section.
- A separate link of Registered candidate will be available under the Student Tab. Click on the link.
- The login section will appear on the screen. Candidates will have to provide the Registration Number, Date Of Birth and Password provided at the time of the Registration. The candidate must provide the correct credentials in the Login section. With the correct details, the candidate will be able to log in to the portal.
- The status of the Application Form will be available under the tab scrutiny Result and the status will be available as either ‘ suspect’ or ‘correct’.
Different Sections Under UP Application Form Status Section
The Application Status section will consist of three statuses which can be checked by the student. It is important that the candidate must keep themselves updated. It must be noted though that only those candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form. They check the status of the Application Form by providing important credentials. The candidate must provide the correct and valid information for the Application Form status. Find the various Sections under the Application Status section:
- Rejected by District scholarship Committee: If the status is found to be rejected it means the Application has been rejected by the District Scholarship Committee. The reason behind the rejection can be the illegitimate details provided in the form, incorrect marks entered by the candidate, the scholarship has been applied by the candidate previously also or there is any other form of discrepancy in the information of the Application Form. In case of rejection, the candidate will receive a report of ‘Suspect’. It is advised to wait for the new notification related to the Application form or the option provided to correct the incorrect Applications. The candidate will have to submit it again with correct information.
- Pending at District Scholarship Committee: If the application Status of UP Scholarship shows pending it means that the Application has not been forwarded further and is still awaited for the confirmation. The submitted applications will be submitted digitally and the Applications will be processed further for the verification procedure which is important for the Scholarship Programme.
- Correct/Verified by District Scholarship Committee: If it shows the correct and verified status of the Application Form, it means that the Application has now been processed and has been verified by the District Scholarship Committee.
Important Instructions regarding UP Scholarship Application Form 2020
We are providing a few of the instructions in the points below for the candidates who will be submitting the form and applying for the Scholarship Programme. Find the essentials points from below:
- The availability of UP Scholarship Application Form 2020 will be only in an online mode on the official website of UP Scholarship portal. It will be important that the candidate fills up the Application and submit it before the due date.
- The candidate must submit the Application Form before the due date. The candidate will not be able to proceed with the Scholarship Programme without the submission of the form.
- The authorities will also be releasing the Information Brochure along with the Application form of UP Scholarship Programme. The candidate must read the details and the procedure of the Application submission.
- The Application Form has to be provided with the details. It must be noted that the information provided must be valid and correct. The invalid information will prohibit the candidates from proceeding with the Scholarship process further.
- The invalid details will lead to the rejection of the Application form by the District Scholarship Committee.
- It is advised that the candidates get the photocopy of UP Scholarship Application Form 2020. It might be required during the final steps of the document verification.