UP ITI Online Form 2020: Rajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh conducts the UP ITI Admission 2020 to give admission to the aspirants in various technical courses. The Govt. Online Application Form for UP ITI released on the official website on 30th July 2020. The aspirants who aspire to get admission in the same can register themselves through the official website of the authority. The Online Form of UP ITI to apply for Uttar Pradesh ITI will be released subsequently.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
However, before filling up the UP ITI admission form, the contenders need to check the eligibility criteria. Also, they must pay the UP ITI 2020 Government Online Application Form Fee for the final form submission. Furthermore, the candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form. Hence, to get all the important information about UP ITI Admission like Eligibility Criteria and UP ITI Application Fee, How To Fill Up The Online Form, Start & Last Date, the candidates can refer to the following article.
The UP ITI Online Application Form Has Released! Apply Before The Last Date (23rd August 2020)
UP ITI Online Form Date 2020
The candidate needs to be aware of the start & last dates of the UP ITI. The university has not released the dates yet. As soon as the university will release the same, they will be mentioned here. The UP ITI time table below mentions the tentative dates of the important events of UP ITI 2020.
|1.||Online Registration Starts From||30th July 2020|
|2.||Online Registration Close||23rd August 2020|
|3.||Last Date of Fee Submission||23rd August 2020|
|4.||Merit List Availability||Will be Notified Later|
|1.||Online Registration Starts From||30th July 2020|
|2.||Last Week to Register||23rd August 2020|
UP ITI Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before filling up the Online UP ITI Application Form, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria of the courses that they aspire for because any ineligible candidate can not fill the Online UP ITI 2020 application form. The candidate has to possess the required eligibility as per the university. The eligibility criteria are decided by the university itself to chose the most appropriate candidate for the provided courses. The eligibility criteria for the same is:
- Should be of minimum 14 years as on the year of admission.
- No relaxation will be provided in the minimum age limit.
- No upper age limit criteria are there.
- Candidates should have passed their high school education form a recognized board.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
UP ITI Government Online Form 2020
The online form of UP ITI will subsequently be released in the month of July 2020 on the official website of the university. The candidates, who aspire to pursue their degree in different fields of Engineering in from UP need to fill up the UP ITI online form. The candidates need to make sure that the information they are providing in the application form is absolutely correct. However, filling any incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
However, it is to be noted that the procedure of filling up the application form of UP ITI will only be considered complete only when the fee is paid before the deadline. If the candidate fails to pay the fee before the deadline, then the candidature of the aspirant will be cancelled. The UP ITI online form fee will be paid online only and no candidate will be able to avail the facility of offline fee payment.
Steps To Fill Up The UPI ITI Govt. Online Application Form 2020
In order to apply online for the UP ITI government online application form, the aspirants must follow some steps. Un-following or skipping any steps can stop the candidate from proceeding to the next step. The steps, which are needed to be followed are:
- Click on the link of the UP ITI application form mentioned in this article.
- Click on the link of Government/ Private ITI as per your preference.
- Fill in all the important details in the application form.
- Fill all the required details in the online application form of UP ITI. The candidate should make sure that all the information that they are providing in the application form is absolutely correct. Filling of any wrong information may lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate.
- Now the candidates need to upload the required documents, for ex-scanned photographs and signature. The documents should be as per the specifications decided by the university.
- Now the candidates need to pay the UP ITI application form fee by clicking on the button, ‘proceed to payment’.
- After paying the fee, the candidates need to click on the submit button.
- The candidates must take the Printout of the UP ITI Online Application Form.
UP ITI Online Form Fee 2020
It is to be noted that the procedure of submitting the UP ITI Online Application Form will be considered complete only when the fee is paid before the deadline. The fee can be paid online only and no candidate will be able to avail the facility of offline fee payment. If the candidate fails to pay the UP ITI Application fee before the last date, his candidature will be cancelled. Therefore, for more information regarding the fee, the candidate can refer to the table below:
Important Instructions Related To The Online Application Form Of UP ITI 2020
There are some important instructions related to UP ITI online form 2020. The following instructions will tell you more about the courses provided by Uttar Pradesh ITI:
- Candidates can avail both job and academic-oriented prospects in order to continue after completing the skill development program.
- For a better opportunity, the aspirant can get UP ITI admission into Diploma in Engineering.
- One can explore a number of jobs in the public and private sectors for both engineering and non-engineering trades.
- One can become an entrepreneur by opening winding shops, motor garage or repairing workshops.
- If the aspirant is highly skilled, then he/she can have ample job opportunities in foreign as well.