UP ITI Counselling 2020: The counselling session of UP ITI will be started soon and the First Round Seat Allotment will be published in the month of July 2020. The counselling sessions will extend till 3-4 rounds, depending upon the available number of seats. In order to attend the UP ITI counselling session, the candidates first need to register for the same because without registering, the candidates will not be able to attend the counselling 2020 session of UP ITI. The candidate must be present at their allotted center for counselling. Furthermore, their names must be in the Merit List of UP ITI 2020. The authorities have not announced the official dates yet. In the UP ITI counselling sessions, the candidates will get a chance to chose the college as per their choice. The candidates have to take the required documents along with them to their allotted test centers. Furthermore, go through the details of the UP ITI 2020 Online Counselling (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) Round Dates, Result from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UP ITI Counselling Dates 2020
The candidates must know the important date of UP ITI Counselling 2020. If the candidate fails to attend the counselling session, then he will not be given any other chance which will eventually lead to not allowing him to take admission in any course provided, in any college. Find the UP ITI Counselling Dates in the tabular format below.
|1.||UP ITI Counselling 2020||July|
|2.||Seat allotment (First Round)||July 2020|
|3.||ITI 2020 Counselling results||July 2020|
|4.||Class starting||August 2020|
UP ITI Counselling 2020
Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) will start the counselling for UP ITI. The sessions will extend till 3-4 rounds depending upon the availability of the seats. In order to attend the counselling session, the candidates first need to register for the same because without registering themselves, one will not be able to attend the counselling session. It is mandatory for candidates to attend the UP ITI counselling session. They cannot take the admission in any course if they fail to attend the counselling procedure. In the counselling session, the candidates will be able to choose the college as per their choice. It is mandatory for the candidates to take required documents along with them to the allotted counselling centres. The candidate cannot attend the UP ITI Counselling without the document.
Steps to Register For UP ITI Counselling Rounds 2020
In order to attend the UP ITI Counselling Session, the candidate first needs to register for the same. Skipping any step can lead to stopping the candidate from doing the registration. The candidate cannot attend the counselling without registration. It is to be noted that the registration form of UP ITI counselling session will only be submitted, only when the fee for the same is paid. The fee can be paid either online (official website) or offline. The steps, which are needed to be followed in order to register for UP ITI Counselling 2020 are:
- Visit vppup.in for registration of counselling.
- Now click on the registration tab on the right side and book your slot for counselling.
- Enter roll no. to access it.
- Now the page will open for UP ITI counselling date and seat allotment details.
- On the date mentioned you have to report at UP ITI 2020 counselling venue.
- You will get UP ITI Counselling Seat Allotment Letter at the venue after paying the fee.
Documents Required for UP ITI 2020 Counselling
There are certain documents that are required for the Sessions of UP ITI 2020. It is mandatory for the candidate to bring the documents along with them as if they fail to do so, then they will not be allowed to attend the UP ITI online counselling (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) rounds. For more information regarding the required documents, the candidates need to refer to the following points:
- 8th/10th/12th standard Mark Sheet and Certificate
- UP ITI 2020 Admit card
- UP ITI Result or Merit List
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Identity proof like Voter ID card, Aadhar card and Driving Licence etc.
- Other relevant documents as per instructions.
UP ITI Counselling Seat Allotment Process 2020
The students will be allotted seats on the basis of their position/rank that they got in the UP ITI merit list. The seat allotment procedure will start according to the university rules and dates. All the candidates must report to the counselling office as per the time. For more information regarding the rounds of counselling, the candidates need to refer the following points:
FIRST ROUND Of UP ITI Counselling
- In UP ITI Counselling First Round, Seat Allocation will be done based on Institute, Trade, Course & Group wise Seats.
- First Preference will be given to the Trade of Candidate & NCVT Courses.
- Candidates will be given a maximum of 6 Choices in any 3 Districts. Candidates can give a maximum of 10 Choice for Group A & Group B Courses.
- Then, the District Level Merit List will be prepared. Merit List of Group A will be Prepared First. If the seats get filled in Group A, then no seat allocation in Group B will be conducted.
- There are special 12 ITI’ for females, in which only Female candidates are applicable. In other ITI’s 20% Seats will be reserved.
- If the candidate does not take UP ITI admission in the given period of time, then his/her Allocation will be cancelled & he/she will be kept out of Next Process.
SECOND ROUND Of UP ITI Counselling
- First of All those candidates will be separated who have not taken Admission in allotted Institute/ Trade.
- After that, the seat allocation process will take place for the Remaining Seats. Students who took admission on allotted Seat but still want better Option can also take Part in this Process.
- The UP ITI Counselling second List will be shown on the website & Candidates will be intimated on their registered Mobile No. Candidates will be given 06 Days Time to take Admission
- Candidates who took UP ITI admission in First Round & Due to graduation they get a chance in other Institute/ Trade then they have to complete the Admission Process but need not submit Application Fee.
- Candidates who do not take admission in this Round, will not eligible for Next Round.
THIRD ROUND Of UP ITI Counselling
- Candidates will be called 4 times of Remaining Seats & Process will be completed in 05 Days receiving Options from candidates.
- Information for Choice Registration will be available on Website & Advertisement will also publish in leading Local Newspapers.
- If a candidate doesn’t give Option, then he will be allotted seat based on his choice filled in Admission Form.
- After Registration Selection Process will be completed in 04 Days & Candidates will be given 05 Days time to take admission.
- In the UP ITI Counselling third round, those candidates will consider who has not allotted any seat.
- After Third Round, Remaining Seats will be considered as Unreserved & Seat allocation Process will be started Again.
FOURTH ROUND Of UP ITI Counselling
- Based on Remaining Seats, UP ITI Online Application Forms will be invited from Candidates on remaining Seats within 07 Days
- Candidates who have applied earlier, their Details will be available on the Website.
- Newly Registered Candidates have to verify their Documents from the Principal of Optioned Institute within 3 Days.
- The process will be completed District wise within 04 Days & Candidates will be given 5 Days time to take admission.
UP ITI Counselling Seat Reservation
The Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) has reserved some percentage of seats for the people who belong to reserved quota (SC/ST/OBC/PH etc). For more information regarding the reservation of seats, the candidate needs to refer to the following table:
|CATEGORY||% OF SEATS RESERVED|