UP ITI Counselling 2021: The counselling session of UP ITI started and the First Round Seat Allotment published in the month of September/October 2021. The counselling sessions date extends till 3-4 rounds, depending upon the available number of seats. In order to attend the UP ITI online counselling session, the candidates first need to register for the same because without registering, the candidates will not be able to attend the counselling 2021 session of UP ITI. The candidate must be present at their allotted center for counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, their names must be in the Merit List of UP ITI 2021. The authorities have not announced the official dates yet. In the UP ITI counselling rounds, the candidates will get a chance to chose the college as per their choice. The candidates have to take the required documents along with them to their allotted test centers. Furthermore, go through the details of the UP ITI 2021 Online Counselling (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) Round Dates, result from below.
Students have to pay admission fees from 11th October to 13th October 2021. Only those students will get admission to the courses who will pay the admission fees. Link is open now. Click Here to pay the fees.
UP ITI Counselling Dates 2021
The candidates must know the UP ITI counselling 2021 dates. If the candidate fails to attend the counselling 1st, 2nd, 3rd round, then he will not be given any other chance which will eventually lead to not allowing him to take admission in any course provided, in any college. Find the UP ITI online counselling dates in the tabular format below.
|1.||UP ITI Counselling 2021||Not declared yet|
|2.||Seat allotment (First Round)||Not declared yet|
|3.||ITI 2021 Counselling results||Not declared yet|
|4.||Class starting||Not declared yet|
UP ITI Counselling 2021
Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) will start the counselling for UP ITI. The sessions extends till 3-4 rounds depending upon the availability of the seats. In order to attend the UP ITI counselling session, the candidates first need to register for the same because without registering themselves, one will not be able to attend the counselling session. It is mandatory for candidates to attend the UP ITI online counselling rounds. They cannot take the admission in any course if they fail to attend the counselling procedure. In the counselling session, the candidates will be able to choose the college as per their choice. It is mandatory for the candidates to take required documents along with them to the allotted counselling centres. The candidate cannot attend the UP ITI counselling without the document.
Steps To Register For UP ITI Counselling Rounds 2021
In order to attend the UP ITI counselling first, second, third rounds, the candidate first needs to register for the same. Skipping any step can lead to stopping the candidate from doing the registration. The candidate cannot attend the counselling without registration. It is to be noted that the registration form of UP ITI counselling session will only be submitted, only when the fees for the same is paid. The fee can be paid either online (official website) or offline. The steps, which are needed to be followed in order to register for UP ITI online counselling 2021 are:
- Visit vppup.in for registration of counselling.
- Then, click on the registration tab on the right side and book your slot for counselling.
- Thereafter, enter roll no. to access it.
- Furthermore, now the page will open for UP ITI counselling date and seat allotment details.
- Thereafter, on the date mentioned you have to report at UP ITI 2021 counselling venue.
- Further,ore, you will get UP ITI counselling seat allotment letter at the venue after paying the fee.
Documents Required For UP ITI 2021 Counselling
There are certain documents that are required for the sessions of UP ITI 2021. It is mandatory for the candidate to bring the documents along with them as if they fail to do so, then they will not be allowed to attend the UP ITI online counselling (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) rounds. For more information regarding the required documents, the candidates need to refer to the following points:
- 8th/10th/12th standard Mark Sheet and Certificate
- UP ITI 2021 Admit card
- UP ITI Result or Merit List
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Identity proof like Voter ID card, Aadhar card and Driving License etc.
- Other relevant documents as per instructions.
UP ITI Counselling Seat Allotment Process 2021
The students will be allotted seats on the basis of their position/rank that they got in the UP ITI merit list. The seat allotment procedure will start according to the university rules and dates. All the candidates must report to the counselling office as per the time. For more information regarding the rounds of counselling, the candidates need to refer the following points:
FIRST ROUND Of UP ITI Counselling 2021
- In UP ITI counselling first round, Seat Allocation will be done based on Institute, Trade, Course & Group wise Seats.
- First Preference will be given to the Trade of Candidate & NCVT Courses.
- Candidates will be given a maximum of 6 Choices in any 3 Districts. Candidates can give a maximum of 10 Choice for Group A & Group B Courses.
- Then, the District Level UP ITI merit list will be prepared. The merit list of Group A will be Prepared First. If the seats get filled in Group A, then no seat allocation in Group B will be conducted.
- There are special 12 ITI’ for females, in which only Female candidates are applicable. In other ITI’s 20% Seats will be reserved.
- If the candidate does not take UP ITI admission in the given period of time, then his/her Allocation will be cancelled & he/she will be kept out of Next Process.
SECOND ROUND Of UP ITI Counselling 2021
- First of All those candidates will be separated who have not taken UP ITI admission in allotted Institute/ Trade.
- After that, the seat allocation process will take place for the Remaining Seats. Students who took admission on allotted Seat but still want better Option can also take Part in this Process.
- The UP ITI counselling second list will be shown on the website & Candidates will be intimated on their registered Mobile No. Candidates will be given 06 Days Time to take Admission
- Also, candidates who took UP ITI admission in First Round & Due to graduation they get a chance in other Institute/ Trade then they have to complete the Admission Process but need not submit Application Fee.
- Candidates who do not take UP ITI admission in this Round, will not eligible for Next Round.
THIRD ROUND Of UP ITI Counselling 2021
- Candidates will be called 4 times of Remaining Seats & Process will be completed in 05 Days receiving Options from candidates.
- Information for Choice Registration will be available on Website & Advertisement will also publish in leading Local Newspapers.
- If a candidate doesn’t give Option, then he will be allotted seat based on his choice filled in admission form.
- After Registration Selection Process will be completed in 04 Days & Candidates will be given 05 Days time to take admission.
- In the UP ITI Counselling third round, those candidates will consider who has not allotted any seat.
- After Third Round, Remaining Seats will be considered as Unreserved & Seat allocation Process will be started Again.
FOURTH ROUND Of UP ITI Counselling 2021
- Based on Remaining Seats, UP ITI online application forms will be invited from candidates on remaining seats within 07 Days
- Candidates who have applied earlier, their Details will be available on the website.
- Newly Registered Candidates have to verify their Documents from the Principal of Optioned Institute within 3 Days.
- The process will be completed District wise within 04 Days & Candidates will be given 5 Days time to take UP ITI admission.
UP ITI Counselling Seat Reservation 2021
The Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) has reserved some percentage of seats for the people who belong to reserved quota (SC/ST/OBC/PH etc). For more information regarding the reservation of seats, the candidate needs to refer to the following table:
|CATEGORY||% OF SEATS RESERVED|