UP ITI Merit List 2020: The Uttar Pradesh Vyavasayik Prashikshan Parishad is the conducting body of admissions of the provided courses of UP ITI 2020. Students, who have successfully filled their application form can now check the UP ITI 2020 merit list (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th) PDF & its releasing date online on the official website of the university. Furthermore, the merit list of UP ITI 2020 or the first round allotment result releasing date is in September 2020. The Vyavsayik Prashikshan Parishad prepares the UP ITI 1st round, 2nd Round, 3rd Round, and 4th Round Result list according to the marks of the candidates.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The UP ITI admission to the students will be given on the basis of the qualifying marks of them. There are various factors affecting the Merit List of UP ITI 2020. Furthermore, the counselling will stretch around 3-4 rounds. Furthermore, in order to know more about UP ITI Merit List (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) PDF Date, Instructor Result PDF & Checking Process, keep on reading the article.
The UP ITI Private First Round Allotment Result Has Been Declared! Check Here Now.
The UP ITI Govt. First Round Allotment Result Has Been Declared! Check Here Now.
UP ITI Merit List/Result Download Dates 2020
The candidates should keep a tab on the important dates of UP ITI Merit List 2020. Since skipping any dates can lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate. The university has not released the official dates yet, as soon as the university will release the official UP ITI result dates, we will publish them here. Therefore, for more information regarding the important tentative dates of the UP ITI 2020 Merit List (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th), the candidates need to refer to the following table:
|1.||Online Registration Starts From||30th July 2020|
|2.||Online Registration Close||23rd August 2020|
|3.||Last Date of Fee Submission||23rd August 2020|
|4.||Merit List/Seat Allotment Availability||29th September 2020|
UP ITI Merit List 2020
VPPUP conducts the admissions for Uttar Pradesh Industrial Training Institute (UP ITI). The UP ITI 2020 Merit List released inSeptember 2020 on the official website of the university. The candidates, who have successfully submitted their UP ITI online application form, can check their names on the merit list of UP ITI. Subsequently, the candidates are selected on the basis of the marks that they have attained in the qualifying exam. The candidates planning to pursue the degree of ITI from Uttar Pradesh are required to fill up the registration form and submit it before the last date. Furthermore, the candidates should make sure that the information is provided in the UP ITI online application form should be appropriate. An inappropriate online application form will be liable for rejection.
Candidates should make sure that they possess the required eligibility criteria before applying for the course they possess for. The applicants, who have qualified class 10th and 12th exams are eligible to apply for this course. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the marks secured by them in the qualifying examination. It is important that the academic details provided by the candidates are correct. Candidates shortlisted in the VPPUP Merit List 2020 will get admission into National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and State Council For Vocational Training (SCVT). The final UP ITI admission will be provided through the Seat Allotment procedure.
Check Details of – VPPUP Exam
UP ITI Admission Procedure 2020
Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad 2020 conducts UP ITI admission on the basis of the marks in their qualifying exam. The seat allocation to the students will be as per the merit list. The candidates, in order to take the UP ITI admission, must fill up the application form. While filling the registration form, the candidates need to make sure that the information provided in the application form is absolutely true. Any kind of incorrect information can lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate. The candidates, who satisfy the marks of the UP ITI merit list will be called for the counselling process.
It is mandatory for candidates to attend the UP ITI counselling procedure. However, if the candidate fails to attend the counselling session, then he will not be allowed to take admission in any of the courses of UP ITI. Furthermore, the counselling sessions will be held in 4 rounds based on the availability of seats and the number of candidates who applied for the courses provided by the university. After fulfilling all the criteria, of the UP ITI counselling procedure, the seat allotment result will be declared naming the candidates who have been selected for the course they have applied for.
Steps To Download The UP ITI Merit List/Result 2020
The candidate must go through the steps from the points below. Skipping or unfollowing of any step can stop the candidate from downloading his/her UP ITI merit list. The candidate must follow the steps below to check their Merit List.
- First, visit the official website of the Rajya Vyaavsayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh i.e. vppup.in.
- Find the concerned link for UP ITI result/merit list 2020 and click on the same.
- A new page will open where you need to enter the registration number and date of birth to get the UP ITI result.
- The merit list will open on the screen, check particulars carefully whether the result belongs to you or not.
- Download the merit list of UP ITI and take the printout of the same for future use.
Details Mentioned In The UP ITI Merit List Result 2020
The merit list of UP ITI contains important information of the candidate. The candidates must make sure that the information mentioned in the merit list result is absolutely correct. However, in case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authorities. The details on the UP ITI Merit List (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks secured by the candidate in the exam.
- The merit of the candidate
- The release date of the Merit List.
Career Options After UP ITI Course 2020
After doing UP ITI course, many career options will be available for the candidates. We have provided information regarding the same below.
- There is a vast opportunity in Govt. and Private sector for those students who have a certificate in UP ITI diploma course.
- It is generally saying that a skilled hand is never empty.
- After engineering and non-engineering trades, candidates can join the Government or Private sector as per their eligibility.
- Candidates can also start their own winding shops, motor garage or repair workshops.
- Candidates must remember that only having an ITI diploma is not enough for getting the job. You should be perfect in your subject and trade.
Highlights Of UP ITI Result/Merit List 2020
There are some highlights of the UP ITI Merit List which the candidate should not ignore. Ignoring anyone may create problems for the candidates. Listed below are some of the highlights of UP ITI Merit List 2020, which the candidates need to go through carefully:
- UP ITI Result 2020 will be available within one month from the last date of the application form.
- The UP ITI Admission of candidates will be finalized on the basis of the merit list of UP ITI.
- Candidate must attend counselling the UP ITI counselling process for claiming admission to the allotted seat.
- The competent authority will also verify the original documents of the candidate to ascertain his/her eligibility.
- The competent authority will take the final decision on admission of any individual.
- The candidate must provide the correct information in their UP ITI Online Application Form.