West Bengal ITI Application form 2020: The West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT), Kolkata, is the official authority who will release the West Bengal ITI Online Form. In order to take admission in West Bengal ITI, candidates must primarily fill-up the ITI West Bengal Admission Form. Also, the WB ITI form will be available both online as well as in offline mode. Furthermore, the candidates will be able to access the WB ITI Online Admission Application form tentatively in the month of March 2020. However, they must fill in all the correct information (education & personal) in the West Bengal ITI Admission online application form. Subsequently, the candidate must upload scanned document images. The scanned documents which will be required are passport size photograph & signature of the candidate.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
However, the images should be in JPG/JPEG format. The last date to fill the West Bengal online admission application form will be in April 2020. Moreover, there will be no WB ITI application form correction facility provided to the candidate. Furthermore, the candidates must take out the printout to the West Bengal (WB) ITI application form for future purposes. The candidates will be required to submit the application form along with the application fee at the West Bengal ITI Centre.
The West Bengal ITI Online Admission Form Releasing Has Been Postponed Due To COVID-19 Until Further Notice. Keep Tuned For More Updates!
West Bengal ITI Online Admission Application Form Dates 2020
The candidates aspiring to take West Bengal ITI Admission must keep updated with the releasing & last dates of WB ITI Online Application Form. They can check the same from the table below.
|Collection and submission of OMR and online application form||May 2020|
|Last date for collection of OMR application form||May 2020|
|Last date for submission of filled-in OMR application form and hard copy of online application form along with the requisite fee||May 2020|
|Release of admit card for CET 2019 for E Group candidates only||To Be Updated|
|Date of CET for E Group candidates||June 2020|
|Announcement of Final Merit List on Web Portal||To Be Updated|
|Choice Filling for the available seats||To Be Updated|
Steps To Fill Up The West Bengal ITI Admission Form 2020
In order to register for WBl ITI Admission, candidates must primarily, fill up the West Bengal ITI online application form. The steps to follow are mentioned below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website.
- Click on the West Bengal Registration Link.
- A new page will open up. Fill In the required details in the ITI West Bengal Admission Form.
- Then, upload the scanned images of the passport size photograph & signature in a proper resolution.
- After checking all the details as correct, click on the submit button.
- And after the successful submission of the WB ITI application form, take a hard copy of the form,
- Once the ITI West Bengal Admission form is successfully submitted, take its printout.
- Then send the final copy of the application form, with the attached requirements.
West Bengal ITI Application Form Fee Structure 2020
In order to register successfully, candidates must pay the application fee. Furthermore, we have mentioned the West Bengal WB ITI application form fee structure. Check below.
|Mode Of Fee Payment||Online & offline (Both)|
|Online Application Form Fee||Rs. 200( Rs.100 for Kanyashree enrolled candidates) along with the application form.|
|OMR Application Fee For Kanyashree Women||Rs. 125|
|OMR Application Fee For Kanyashree Women (Online Application Form)||Rs. 100|
|Nature Of Fee||Non-Refundable|
Important Instructions Related To The Application Form In West Bengal ITI 2020
- The candidates will get the official information from the bulletin along with the OMR application form.
- The WB ITI application form will be available both in online as well as offline mode.
- The applicants must submit the ITI West Bengal Form before the last date i.e. April 2020.
- However, before applying they must check that they are eligible for admission in West Bengal ITIs for particular course/trade. Only then should they start filling the application form.
- Furthermore, candidates must not forget to get a printout of the ITI West Bengal admission application form. As it will be used for future purposes.