West Bengal ITI Application form 2022: The West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT), Kolkata, is the official authority that has released the WB ITI Application Form. In order to take admission in West Bengal ITI, candidates must primarily fill up the application form. Also, the WB ITI form is available in both online as well as in offline mode. However, they must fill in all the correct information (education & personal) in the registration form. Subsequently, the candidate must upload scanned document images. The scanned documents which will be required are the passport size photograph & signature of the candidate.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
However, the images should be in JPG/JPEG format. Moreover, there will be no application form correction facility provided to the candidate. Furthermore, the candidates must take out the printout to the WB ITI 2022 application form for future purposes. The candidates will be required to submit the application form along with the application fee at the West Bengal ITI Centre.
West Bengal ITI Application Form Dates 2022
The candidates aspiring to take West Bengal ITI Admission must keep updated with the releasing & last dates of Application Form. They can check the same from the table below.
|Application Form released||1st March 2022|
|Last date for application Form||To be announced|
Steps To Fill Up The West Bengal ITI 2022 Application Form
In order to register for WBl ITI Admission, candidates must primarily, fill up the application form. The steps to follow are mentioned below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website.
- Click on the West Bengal Registration Link.
- A new page will open up. Fill In the required details in the ITI West Bengal Admission Form.
- Then, upload the scanned images of the passport size photograph & signature in a proper resolution.
- After checking all the details as correct, click on the submit button.
- And after the successful submission of the application form, take a hard copy of the form,
- Once the admission form is successfully submitted, take its printout.
- Then send the final copy of the application form, with the attached requirements.
WB ITI Application Fee Structure 2022
In order to register successfully, candidates must pay the application fee. Furthermore, we have mentioned the application fee structure.
|Mode Of Fee Payment||Online & offline (Both)|
|Online Application Form Fee for Boys||Rs. 200/-|
|Online Application Form Fee for Girls||Rs. 100/-|
Important Instructions Related To The Application Form of WB ITI 2022
- The candidates will get the official information from the bulletin along with the OMR application form.
- The application form available both in online as well as offline mode.
- The applicants must submit the ITI West Bengal Form before the last date i.e. April 2022.
- However, before applying they must check that they are eligible for admission in West Bengal ITIs for particular course/trade. Only then should they start filling the application form.
- Furthermore, candidates must not forget to get a printout of the ITI West Bengal admission application form. As it will be used for future purposes.
I am interested