UP ITI Merit List 2019: The Uttar Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad is the conducting body of admissions of the provided courses of UP ITI 2019. Students, who have successfully filled their application form will be able to check the merit list online on the official website of the university. The merit list will be released in the last week of May 2019. Vyavsayik Prashika Parishad prepared the UP ITI 1st round, 2nd Round, 3rd Round and 4th Round Rank list according to the marks of the candidates. The UP ITI admission to the students will be given on the basis of the qualifying marks of them. Other than that, factors such as the number of seat availability, number of applications, etc. will also be considered. Counselling will stretch around 3-4 rounds.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UP ITI Merit List Release Dates 2019
The candidates should keep a tab on the important dates of UP ITI Merit List 2019. Skipping of any dates can lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate. The university has not released the official dates yet, as soon as the university will release the official dates, we will publish them here. For more information regarding the important dates of the UP ITI Merit List 2019, the candidates need to refer to the following table:
|1.||Online Registration Starts From||Last Week of April 2019|
|2.||Online Registration Close||Last Week of May 2019|
|3.||Last Date of Fee Submission||Last Week of May 2019|
|4.||Merit List Availability||Last Week of May 2019|
UP ITI Merit List 2019
Vyavasaik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh VPPUP conducts the admissions for Uttar Pradesh Industrial Training Institute (UP ITI). The Merit List of UP ITI 2019 will be released in the last week of May 2019 on the official website of the university. The candidates, who have successfully submitted their application forms, can check their names on the merit list. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks that they have attained in the qualifying exam. Candidates planning to pursue the degree of ITI from Uttar Pradesh are required to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. The candidates should make sure that the information being provided in the application form should be appropriate. An inappropriate application form will be liable for rejection. Candidates should make sure that they possess the required eligibility criteria before applying for the course they possess for. The applicants, who have qualified class 10th and 12th exam are eligible to apply for this course. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the marks secured by them in the qualifying examination. It is important that the academic details provided by the candidates are correct. Candidates shortlisted in the VPPUP Merit List 2018 will get admission into National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and State Council For Vocational Training (SCVT). The final admission will be provided through the Seat Allotment procedure.
UP ITI Admission Procedure 2019
The admission for UP ITI will be conducted by Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad 2019 on the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in their qualifying exam. The seat allocation to the students will be as per the merit list. The candidates, in order to take the admission, had to fill the application form. While filling the application form, the candidates need to make sure that the information provided in the application form is absolutely true. Any kind of incorrect information can lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate. The candidates, who satisfy the marks of the merit list will be called for the counselling process. It is mandatory for candidates to attend the counselling procedure. If the candidate fails to attend the counselling session, then he will not be allowed to take admission in any of the courses of UP ITI. The counselling sessions will be held in 4 rounds based on the availability of seats and the number of candidates who applied for the courses provided by the university. After fulfilling all the criteria, the candidates during the counselling procedure, the seat allotment result will be declared naming the candidates who have been selected for the course they have applied for.
Steps to Check UP ITI Merit List 2019
There are certain steps which are needed to be followed in order to check the UP ITI Merit List. Skipping or unfollowing of any step can stop the candidate from checking his/her merit list. The steps, which are needed to follow in order to check the UP ITI Merit List are:
- First, visit the official website of the Rajya Vyaavsayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh i.e. vppup.in.
- Find the concerned link for UP ITI result/merit list 2019 and click on the same.
- A new page will open where you need to enter registration number and date of birth to get the result.
- The merit list will open in the screen, check particulars carefully whether the result belongs to you or not.
- Download the merit list and take the printout of the same for future use.
Details Mentioned in UP ITI Merit List 2019
The merit list of UP ITI contains important information of the candidate. The candidates are advised to make sure that the information mentioned in the merit list is absolutely correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authorities. The details, which are mentioned in the UP ITI Merit List 2019 are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks secured by the candidate in the exam.
- The merit of the candidate
- The release date of the Merit List.
Career Options after ITI Course
After doing ITI course, many career options will be available for the candidates. Some of the same are listed below:
- There is a vast opportunity in Govt. and Private sector for those students who have a certificate in ITI diploma course.
- It is generally saying that a skilled hand is never empty.
- After engineering and non-engineering trades, candidates can join the Government or Private sector as per their eligibility.
- Candidates can also start their own winding shops, motor garage or repair workshops.
- Candidates must remember that only having an ITI diploma is not enough for getting the job. You should be perfect in your subject and trade.
Highlights of UP ITI Merit List 2019
There are some highlights of the UP ITI Merit List which the candidate should not ignore. Ignoring of anyone may create problems for the candidates. Listed below are some of the highlights of UP ITI Merit List 2019, which the candidates need to go through carefully:
- UP ITI Result 2019 will be available within one month from the last date of application form.
- If any candidates found ineligible at any stage, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately.
- Admission of candidates will be finalized on the basis of merit list.
- Candidate must attend counselling process for claiming admission to the allotted seat.
- The competent authority will also verify the original documents of the candidate to ascertain his/her eligibility.
- The competent authority will take the final decision on admission of any individual.
- All the students are recommended that provide all the information carefully and correctly during the entire admission process.