TS ICET Application Form 2021 has been released on 7th April 2021. Telangana State Council of Higher Education is responsible for conducting TS ICET Admission. However, the last date to submit the application form (without a late fee) is 15th June 2021. The mode of the application form filling is online. However, to fill the TSICET Form, the applicant must meet the eligibility criteria. However, the last date to submit the form with the late fee is 11th August 2021. In the application form, the applicants have to submit their personal and education details. So, in this article, candidates can get complete information about the TS ICET Kalyani University Application Form. Therefore, go through the details carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
TS ICET Exam 2021 will take place across 14 cities in Telangana. The exam dates is 19th and 20th August 2021.
- The Telangana State Council of Higher Education has started the admission process for TS ICET MBA/MCA on 7th April 2021. The last date to apply is 15th June 2021. Click Here to apply.
- Check Previous Question Papers & Keys
TS ICET Registration Schedule
The conducting body has released the registration dates. Candidates can check the dates below.
|release of the notification||3rd April 2021|
|starting date of the application form||7th April 2021|
|closing date of the registration form (without a late fee)||15th June 2021|
|The last date to register with a late fee of Rs 250/-||30th June 2021|
|The last date to register with a late fee of Rs 500/-||15th July 2021|
|The last date to register with a late fee of Rs 1000/-||11th August 2021|
|application form correction||8th August 2021 to 11th August 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for the TSCHE Admission
The eligibility criteria are the most important factor in the admission process of Kakatiya University TSICET. To fill the application form, the applicant must meet the eligibility condition. The criteria comprise age, nationality, educational qualification details, etc. Below we have mentioned the criteria of TS ICET 2021 as per the last year. If there are any changes made, then we will get it updated here.
Age Limit and Nationality
- The candidates must be Indian nationals and must meet the local and non-local status of Telangana State Educational Institutions.
- There are no age criteria.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- Candidates who want to take admission in MBA must have passed a Bachelor Degree of a minimum of 3 years (BA/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/BBM/BCA/ BE / B. Tech/ B. Pharmacy/ Any 3 or 4 year Degree except Oriental Languages).
- However, for the MCA course, the candidate must have passed BCA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.A with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The minimum qualifying marks is 50% (unreserved candidates), and 45% (reserved category candidates).
- Applicants who are in the final year degree examination are also eligible for admission.
Minimum Qualifying Marks in TS ICET
- The qualifying marks in TS ICET are 25%. However, there are no minimum marks for SC/ST candidates.
How to Fill the application form TS ICET?
The application form releases on the official website of the university. However, the mode of the form is online. To fill and submit the application form, the applicant has to meet the criteria. Hence, the step by step process to fill the application form is as follows-
Stage – I Making the Payment of the TS ICET Fees
This the first stage of the admission process. Hence, the eligible candidate has to first make the payment. So, the step-by-step process to make the payment is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of tsche or click on the link available on the latest update section or click here.
- Then click on the application fee payment.
- Then read all the instructions carefully and click continue.
- Fill in all the necessary details and proceed to make the payment.
List of details to be provided before making the payment
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Alternate number
- E-mail id
- Recently qualifying exam.
- Qualifying exam hall ticket number
- Payment type
Instructions for TS ICET Registration fees
- The registration fees once paid will not be refunded or transferred.
- Candidates can make the payment through net banking, debit, or credit card.
- The data entered in the application fee payment form will not be editable. The same data will carry forward for application submission. Therefore, please check the data entered by you before going for fee payment.
Application Fees for the registration
The application fee is different for each category. However, the university also offers late fee registration for the candidates who submit the application form after the due date. So, here the candidates can check the TS ICET Registration Fees here.
|Online application fee till 15th June 2021||Rs 650/- and Rs 450/- for SC and ST candidates.|
|Late Application fee to register by 30th June 2021||Rs 250/- (included with the basic registration).|
|Late application fee to register by 15th July 2021||Rs 500/- (included with basic registration fees)|
|Late application fee to register by 11th August 2021||Rs 1000/- (included with basic registration fees).|
Stage-II Fill in TS ICET Application Form 2021
- After making the payment, click on “Fill in the application form”.
- Then enter the reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Then click on “Get Application”.
- Now fill in the application form with personal and educational details.
- Hence, the list of the details that are to be entered in the form are as follows-
Stage-III Uploading the documents
- Soon after providing the details, upload the documents (photograph and signature).
- The documents must be scanned and must be as per the specifications.
Stage-IV Preview and Submit
- Now, click on the preview tab and carefully check all the details.
- Confirm and submit the application form.
- Soon after the form submission, a registration id and barcode are generated.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the form.
- Save the acknowledgment.
List of Documents for TSICET Registration 2021
The applicants who are filling up the form have to submit the following documents-
- Receipt form from AP/TS Online / e-Seva / Citizen Services Center.
- Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying exam.
- SSC/Birth Certificate.
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate.
- Certificate by the competent authority (for NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)
- Scanned photograph of size less than 50 Kb.
- Scanned signature size less than 30 Kb.
TS ICET Application Form Correction
The application form correction starts soon after the completion of the form. The correction link releases on the website. Candidates who have submitted the form can correct the form. Hence, the step by step process TS ICET application form correction is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the website – icet.tsche.ac.in
- Then click on the “application form correction link”
- Submit the log-in credentials.
- Make the required changes.
- Save and take the printout for future references.
Details that can be edited or modified
Candidates can edit the following particulars –
- candidate’s name
- father’s name
- date of birth
- qualifying exam hall ticket number.
- exam type
- medium of instruction in the qualifying exam
- mother’s name
- minority details
- study details
- degree hall ticket number
- correspondence address
- community/reservation category
- aadhar card details
- local area details
- qualifying exam year.
- the annual income of parents
- birth state and birth district
So, these are the complete details regarding the TS ICET Application Form 2021. If any candidate has any query regarding the registration process, then comment in the section below.