Tripura MBBS Counselling 2018 – Tripura MBBS 1st round of counselling dates revised. New Dates has been released. Link to download the PDF is provided Below. List of the candidates who took the NEET 2018 Exam and belong to the state Tripura has been released. The same has been provided in the PDF format below. Directorate of Medical Education (DTE), Tripura is responsible to conduct counselling for admission to undergraduate Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme in the Government and Private college/Institute in the state Tripura. Admission to the college/Institute affiliated with the university is based on the NEET 2018 Exam score.
Directorate of Medical Education (DTE), Tripura will prepare merit list for general and reserved categories. Counselling will be done based on the merit list prepared by the official admission authority. Candidates who have appeared in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 are required to fill up the application form in order to participate in the counselling procedure.
- 1 Tripura MBBS Latest Updates 2018
- 2 Participating Institute/Colleges
- 3 Tripura MBBS Admission 2018 Dates and Updates
- 4 Tripura MBBS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Registration Form Tripura MBBS Admission 2018
- 6 Tripura MBBS Admission 2018 Merit List
- 7 Tripura MBBS Counselling 2018
- 8 Document verification at the time of counselling
Tripura MBBS Latest Updates 2018
Colleges which offers admission to MBBS Programme via NEET UG score 2018 in the state Tripua is provided in the table given below.
|S. No||Participating Institute||State quota seat|
|1.||Agartala Government Medical College||75|
|2.||Tripura Medical College||80|
|3.||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||13|
Tripura MBBS Admission 2018 Dates and Updates
Tripura MBBS Admission 2018 State Merit List has been released. Link to download the PDF is provided. To download the PDF – Click Here
The official counselling authority of Tripura MBBS Admission 2018 has released a list for the students who took the NEET 2018 Exam and belong to the state Tripura. To download the PDF – Click Here
Dates for Tripura MBBS Admission of the year 2018 has been announced by the official authority. The dates for all the events for the admission are provided in the table below. The following table have been updated as per release with the official notification.
|S. No||Activities||Dates (announced)|
|1.||Registration starts from||25th June 2018|
|2.||Last date to register||28th June 2018|
|3.||Choice filling (course of medical college)||29th – 30th June 2018|
|4.||Result & seat allotment||3rd July 2018|
|5.||Nomination of selected candidates (At DME office)||4th- 5th July 2018|
|6.||Reporting to the medical college||On or before 12th July 2018|
|7.||Seat surrendered by the candidates on online mode||On or before 12th July 2018|
Tripura MBBS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria are the conditions which every applicant must possess in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment. Directorate of Medical Education (DTE), Tripura releases a set of eligibility criteria for the aspirants to participate in the counselling and to get enrolled in undergraduate MBBS programme. Applicants must go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form for Tripura MBBS Admission 2018. The table given below provides the required eligibility criteria for the aspirants to apply for the Tripura MBBS Admission 2018:-
|2.||Age||Applicants must have attained 17 years of age or more as on 31st December 2018.|
|3.||Academic Qualification|| |
|4.||NEET 2018||Applicant must have appeared in NEET 2018 Exam.|
Registration Form Tripura MBBS Admission 2018
To participate in the counselling of Tripura MBBS Admission 2018, aspirants need to register and fill up the application form. Candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria before going to fill up the application form.
Here is a step by step guide on how to fill up the application form:-
- Click on the link “Tripura MBBS Admission 2018 Application Form” option. Link to apply will be activated soon.
- Register yourself by entering the name, email ID, phone number and date of birth.
- After registering, fill up the details like personal details, NEET exam score and rank and academic qualification.
- After filling up the application form, click on “submit” button.
- Payment of registration cum counselling fee.
Registration fee for 1st round online common counselling (non-refundable)
|For state domiciled candidates|
|1.||For general category candidates||Rs.600/-|
|Registration fee for other than state domiciled candidates|
|3.||For general category candidates||Rs.1000/*-|
Tripura MBBS Admission 2018 Merit List
Directorate of Medical Education (DTE), Tripura the official counselling authority prepares and release the Merit List for admission to undergraduate MBBS programme in the medical colleges/Institution of state Tripura. Merit list is prepared based on the number of applicants, NEET exam score and seat availability. Merit List contains the names of the candidates, Rank and NEET score etc.
Tripura MBBS Counselling 2018
After receiving all the application from the NEET UG 2018 qualified candidates, the official admission authority shall prepare the merit list category-wise. Merit listed candidates need to report physically along with the below mentioned documents in original and two sets of self attested photocopies of the same at the prescribed counselling venue.
Document verification at the time of counselling
Candidates need to produce/ submit the below mentioned documents for verification at the time of counselling.
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & scorecard.
- Character Certificate
- Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Certificate from ESM (if applicable)
- Certificate from the Employer (if applicable).
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates (if applicable)
- Scheduled Caste Certificate( if applicable)
- Backward Class Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters (if applicable).
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee.
- Print out of Online Application form.
So by going through this article, aspirants will be able to know how the Tripura MBBS Counselling 2018 is conducted. If anyone has any query regarding this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.