Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021: The college specializes in the three main steam i.e Arts, Science, and Commerce. Apart from these courses, it also provides P.G as well as B.Ed courses. It provides both the general as well as the honors courses. Under the CBCS System, admission takes place. The selection of the students is on the basis of the merit list. The college releases two merit lists- Provisional and Final. Also, the application fee is an important aspect of forwarding the process of admission. Applicants can apply for more than one Hons. subject as per their choices. In that case, a separate application form and fee payment have to be done as per the subject.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Tamralipta College Merit List Release Date 2021
The college notifies the dates prior to the admission process starts. Candidates can check the dates on the official website. You can also check the tentative dates below. If there is any change in the events, you can check on the latest updates section.
|Publication of provisional merit list||August 2021|
|Complain about any dispute in the merit list||August 2021|
|Publication of final merit list||August 2021|
|Online counseling||September 2021|
Steps To Check Tamralipta College Merit List 2021
In order to view the list, one has to follow certain procedures. The steps that the candidates have to follow are:
- Visit the official website of the college
- A home page will appear on the screen
- Click the link of the merit list provided by the college on the home page
- Course-wise merit list will display on the screen
- Find your name on the list and check the details carefully
- Further, you can download the Tirupati Mahavidyalaya Admission List 2021 for future uses
Preparation Of Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
While preparing the merit list, there are a number of things that are taken into account. Below is the process for general as well as honors courses.
a) For Honours Courses
Marks obtained in the Subject (or allied subject marks) for which admission in Honours is sought + 10 % of the aggregate marks in H.S.
b) For General Courses
Marks obtained in aggregate in H.S. or Equivalent Courses.
Note: Aggregate marks means the highest marks obtained in five subjects
Eligibility For Applying In Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya 2021
The different eligibility requirement is there as per the subject and choices of the students. Like,
- For Honours Courses the candidate must have got either 50 % in Subject or 45 % in aggregate (to be calculated by adding marks obtained in five best subjects).
- To apply for General Courses the candidate must have got pass marks in at least five subjects.
- Students seeking admission for Honours in History, Philosophy & Political Science will be allowed to apply, even if they have not studied these subjects at the H.S. level.
- Students seeking admission for Honours in Economics & Accountancy will be allowed to apply, even if they have not studied these subjects at the H.S. level but they must have Mathematics at the H.S. level.
- Candidates seeking admission for Honours in Computer Science will be allowed to apply if they have studied Computer Science at the H.S. level, otherwise, they must have studied Mathematics at the H.S. level.
Documents Required For Tamralipta College Verification 2021
- Printout of Tamralipta College Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
Importance of Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
The merit list contains the names of the qualifying candidates. It will not decide the future of the students but gives a way to take admission in the college. The list is an important aspect of the selection of the students. Fulfill the eligibility criteria and fill the form.