Netaji Nagar Day College Merit List 2020: Phase VI Admission List published. The college has started the admission process for Undergraduate Courses. Candidates can check the schedule and apply it from the link below. Netaji Nagar Day College had released the provisional merit list on 27th August 2020 (after 4 pm) for the admission for the session 2020-21. No entrance exam is held for the selection of the students. Merit list is prepared by the authority on the basis of marks secured by them in Higher Secondary for U.G courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
On the other hand graduation, Hons subject is taken into consideration for admission in the P.G courses. Eligible and willing candidates must appear for the application process. Visit the official site of the college for more information. Otherwise, go through the article for more information and oneself updated.
The college has published the 2nd phase merit list released. Click Here to check. The last date to submit the admission fees is 18th October 2020 (4 pm).
Netaji Nagar Day Important Dates 2020
The college notifies the dates prior to the admission process on the official website. And as per the schedule, it follows the admission procedure. Thus, looking at the dates one can clear about the main events. Below is the table:
|1st Provisional Merit List||27th August 2020 (after 4 pm)|
|Admission List||28th August 2020 (after 4 pm)|
How To View Netaji Nagar Day College Provisional List & Admission List 1st Phase?
- Visit the site of the college i.e Official site
- A home page of the college will appear
- Look into the “admission“ and click on it
- In “Admission“ click on the respective U.G or P.G merit list
- Go for the online admission link provided by the college itself
- Look for the “ Provisional Merit List Or Admission List 1st Phase”
- For provisional click on the” Course, Subject and Quota” and click on Load Merit List
- For Admission List 1st Phase” Course, Subject, Admission Phase” and click on Load Admission List
- Click on the above as per the need and one can view the result
Content Present In The Provisional List
- Application No.
- Student Name
- Merit Percentage
For Admission List 2nd Phase Phase
- Application No
- Student Name
- Marks of 4 subjects
- Best of 4 subjects
- 1st Related Subject Percentage
- Merit Score
Eligibility For Netaji Nagar Day College 2020
Different courses have different eligibility criteria. Below are the eligibility requirement of the Honours candidates.
For General Candidates:
45% Marks In Subject Or Related Subject And 50% In Aggregate In Best Of Four Subjects at the previous qualifying examination. (Except Environmental Education / Environmental Studies / Environmental Science). If the subject is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks then it will be considered in the best of four.
55% Marks In The Subject Or Related Subject.
50% marks in the aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in his/her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are satisfied.
For SC & ST Candidates:
40% Marks In The Subject Or Related Subjects in the previous qualifying examination.
40% Marks In Aggregate.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
- Two copies of passport size photographs.
- Original copy & Photocopy of Class 10th Admit Card.
- Original copy & Photocopy of Class 12th Mark sheet & Admit Card.
- Medical Certificate wherever applicable.
- Original copy & Photocopy of Own caste certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC candidates or
- Mark sheet of B.Com. Part- III Examination.
- Original & photocopy of Online Receipt of Admission Fees.
Importance Of Netaji Nagar Day College Merit List 2020
Merit list holds great importance in the life of those who want to take admission in the college. It clears the way of students to get into college. As merit is the min aspect to carry the admission, hence it is of great importance. As per the courses, lists are prepared. While making a list, marks are not the only criteria other things are also taken into account like reservation and all.