St. John College Merit List 2020: St. John College has announced the Fourth Merit List for all UG Courses on 24th August 2020. Students can check and download the merit list below. Candidates whose name is on the St. John Merit List pdf will have to apply before due date. The second merit list will release on 10th August 2020. The college provides various undergraduate courses to the students and releases a merit list in two to three rounds. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding St. John College Admission List 2020-21. Therefore, go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
St. John College 4th Merit List Published. Download below. Candidates must complete their admission by 28th August 2020. Click Here to check for more updates.
|Fourth Merit List|
|Third Merit List|
St. John College 2nd Merit List Released Click Here
- St. John College has released the first merit list for various UG Courses on 6th August 2020. Candidates can check and download all the merit list below. The 2nd St. John’s College Merit List will be released on 10th August 2020.
St. John College First Merit List pdf (Released)
SJCHS Admission and Merit List Schedule
The Schedule of the admission, registration, and merit list has been released by the college. Students can check the dates below. However, if there is any change in the dates, then we will update it on our page.
|Availability of the application form||24th July 2020 to 4th August 2020|
|Release of First Merit List||6th August 2020|
|Document Verification and Payment of Admission Fees||6th August 2020 to 10th August 2020 (up to 3:00 pm)|
|Second Merit List||10th August 2020 (7:00 pm)|
|Document Verification and Payment of Admission Fees||11th August 2020 to 17th August 2020|
|Third Merit List||18th August 2020 (declared)|
|Document Verification and Payment of Admission Fees||18th August 2020 to 21st Merit List|
How to Check St. John Merit List 2020-21?
The step by step procedure to check St. John Admission List pdf is as follows-
- Visit the official website of SJCHS – sjchs.edu.in or click on the pdf link available above on the latest update section.
- Then, look for the “Notice Board” located on the left of the website
- Click on the course merit list you have applied for.
- Check Your name and download the merit list.
Details Printed on St. John UG Merit List 2020-21
The details that are printed on the merit list of SJCHS are as follows-
- Form Number
- Online Application Number
- Candidate’s Name
Admission Procedure after the release of the St. John Merit List
Students whose name is on the first merit list will have to verify the following documents with the due date. Candidates must note that the admission last date for the 1st merit list is 10th August 2020. So, the applicants have to submit the following documents.
- SSC Marksheet (Original + 2 Copies)
- SSC Passing Certificate (Original + 2 Copies)
- HSC Certificate (Original + 2 Copies)
- HSC Passing Certificate (Original + 2 Copies)
- Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (Original + 2 Copies)
- Student Identity Proof (Copy of Aadhaar Card)
- Caste Certificate/Caste Validity Certificate/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate/Gap/Defence Certificate
- Physical/Medical Fitness Certificate (for B.Sc HS Students)
- Two Recent Passport Size photographs
Migration Certificate (in case of candidates who have passed qualifying exam from outside Maharashtra state)
So, these are the complete details regarding the St. John College Merit List 2020. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.