SRM will conduct the SRM Joint Entrance Examination soon. The application form for the exam has been released online on the 1st November 2017 and the deadline to fill the SRMJEEE Application Form online is 31st March 2018.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
Before registering and filling up the application form candidates must make sure that they read and meet all the eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE 2018. The eligibility criteria are set by the exam conducting authority, keeping in mind certain parameters like age, nationality, qualifying marks, subject combination, etc.
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age – Candidates should have been born between July 1, 1997, to July 1, 2002.
Nationality – Indian Nationals or Non-resident Indian (NRIs), holder of PIO or OCI card are eligible to apply for the exam.
- For admission to Kattankulathar campus candidate must have obtained an aggregate of 60% marks in PCM.
- For admission to Ramapur, Sonepat, Vadapalani, and Ghaziabad(NCR) campuses, Candidate must have secured minimum 50% in PCM.
- For admission to SRM Amaravati campus, the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in aggregate in PCM.
Academic Qualification for B.Tech
- Candidate should have qualified or appeared for 10+2 examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Those who have studied in International Baccalaureate (IB) system, should have A-level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as major subjects in any international school in India.
Academic Qualification for B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech genetic Engineering
- Candidate should have qualified or appeared for 10+2 examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics or biology or biotechnology as compulsory subjects.
- Those who have studied in International Baccalaureate (IB) should have Diploma or A-level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or biology as major subjects in any international school in India.
Academic Qualification for Direct Admission
- Direct Admission is thrown open to top rankers in the central or state board examinations.
- Top 1000 rankers of IIT JEE will be eligible for Direct Admissions
- Top Rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports person at National and International level are also eligible under this category.