The last date for SRMJEEE 2018 Application form filling and submission is today i.e. 12th April 2018. Candidates can click on the link given below to apply before the application closes.
SRMJEEE stands for Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Joint Entrance Examination. It is an examination conducted for admission to engineering courses like B.Tech and M.Tech offered in the Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Ghaziabad campuses of SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai and Amaravati campus of SRM University– AP and Sonepat Campus of SRM University– Haryana. The application form for SRMJEEE 2018 had been released online on 1st November 2017 on the official website. Full details of SRMJEEE 2018 Application form have been given below.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
Important Dates Related to SRMJEEE 2018 Application
|Release of Application form||November 1 2017|
|Last date to fill the online application form||12th April, 2018|
|SRMJEEE 2018||April 16 to April 30 2018|
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
Before filling up the application form applicants must keep the following points in mind.
- The online application will be open till 12th April 2018.
- All applicants must go through exam related details like important dates and SRMJEE Eligibility criteria before filling up the application form.
- To fill up the application form, all applicants have to first go to the official website and register themselves to create an account. Using this account, candidates will be able to log in and fill up the online SRMJEEE 2018 application form.
- Candidates will also be required to upload scanned images of their photograph, signature and other documents/ certificates to the correct specifications.
- Along with the application form, students have to pay a required fee of Rs. 1100/- as the application fees.
- While filling up the application form, the candidate will also be asked to select the course and campus according to the preference and also choose the exam city to take the exam.
How to fill SRMJEEE Application form 2018
Follow these steps below and fill the application form without any hassle:
- Go to the official website by clicking here
- Enter details like your name, permanent email-ID, mobile number, a password of your choice, select city, state and enter the captcha code given.
- Click on apply.
- Once registered, a verification link will be sent to the registered email-ID to activate the account.
Filling up the application form
- Candidates have to log in to their account to complete the next step of filling up the application form.
- Applicants will be required to fill up all personal and academic details and also state whether they have done their 10+2 from India or Abroad.
- Candidates have to select the course and college according to their preference. The applicant will be required to select the exam city where he/she will take the exam.
- The candidate has to then enter details like permanent address, state, district, etc.
- Click on submit
Uploading Scanned Images
- In this step, the applicant has to upload scanned images of their photograph, signature, class 10th Mark sheet and Aadhar card.
- All the images have to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- The passport size photograph should be in the dimension 200×300 pixels and should have a file size of 200 KB.
- The signature should be in the dimension 140×60 pixels and should have a file size of 200 KB.
- In this step, candidates can preview the application and confirm that all the information provided by them is correct and proceed to the next step.
Application fee Payment
- In this step, candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs. 1100/-
- Payment can be made online with e-payment modes like credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Payment can also be made offline through a demand draft drawn in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. The candidate has to take a print out of the application form and post/send the same along with the DD at The Director, The Directorate of Admissions, SRM University, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203.
SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Centers
While filling up the application form, candidates have to select exam centers where they will take the exam. The exam centers have been separated state-wise, where there are a number of venues in a single state. Candidates have to select the state, city and the corresponding exam center code. The exam is expected to be conducted across 29 states and 116 cities. Candidates have to be careful while choosing the exam center preference wise. The allotted exam center details will be printed on the admit card along with its address.
The list of expected exam centers with their exam centre code for the year 2018 is given below:
List of SRMJEEE Exam Centres 2018
Andaman & Nicobar
Jammu & Kashmir
|Bokaro Steel City||137|
|Chennai – Ramapuram||177|
|Chennai – Vadapalani||178|
Points to Remember
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- All applicants must fill the application form in English only.
- Information provided by the candidate must be correct and valid. Incorrect information will lead to the rejection of the application.
- Candidates must take a print out of the filled up application form for future references.