Students can download Shivaji University Question Paper 2021 here. The question papers are available in pdf format so that the candidates can download the paper easily. The university conducts semester examination to offer degree to the students. The university offers admission in various UG, PG, Research, and Certificate courses. With the help of the Shivaji University Exam Papers, students can prepare well for the entrance test and semester exams. Candidates can also check the exam pattern and syllabus here. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Shivaji University Old Papers. Therefore, go through the details carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
How to download Shivaji University Question Bank?
Students can get the question papers from the official website. Also, we have provided a direct link to download the exam papers. Thus, the procedure to download the SU sample papers are as follows-
- Visit the official website of the university- unishivaji.ac.in
- Then click on the sample question bank.
- Then select the course exam paper you are searching for.
- Download the pdf file and start practising.
Download Old Exam Papers of Uni Shivaji University
Here, the candidates can download the question papers of the previous year semester exams. To download, click on the link and save the file.
|Faculties||Courses||Question Paper Download Link|
|Commerce and Management||MBA, B.Com (Information Technology), B.Com, M.Com, PGDCA, DBM, B.Voc, BBA, BCA, MRS, MBA,||Click Here to download|
|Science and Technology||B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Arch, B.Pharmacy|
|Humanities||M.A, B.A, Laws, Diploma|
|Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies||B.Des, MSW, B.Lib, M.Lib, Diploma in Vocal Music, MPA, etc.|
|Faculty of Education||B.Ed, BPEd, B.A B.Ed|
How to Prepare for the unishivaji.ac.in semester exam?
To get good marks in the exam, the students must prepare well for the exam. Hence, we have provided some preparation tips to study well for the exam.
- Be acquainted with the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Study well from the class notes. Go through the textbooks and reference books for better understanding.
- Make your own notes. This will help you to understand the difficult topics.
- Practice from the previous year’s question papers to check your performance. Shivaji University Question Paper 2021 will give an idea regarding the pattern and the syllabus of the exam.
Examination Format for unishivaji.ac.in online exam
As, we all know that, from 2020 the exam is being conducted online due to COVID-19. Therefore, students who are appearing for the exams have to write their exams online. This is done to maintain social distancing. So, the exam pattern of Shivaji University is as follows-
- The questions will be available in MCQ format.
- The examination link and login credentials will be sent to the candidate’s mail before the exam.
- Candidates have to log in using the credentials to start the exam as per the exam schedule.
System Requirement for Online Examination
Students must have the following items for writing the semester examination-
- Personal laptop or desktop or mobile phone. It must have a good quality microphone and camera.
- Students can also attempt the exam through a smartphone (having a camera) with a chrome browser.
- The internet connection must have at least 512 kbps with the latest Google Chrome Browser installed.
Note – If a candidate is a MAC user, then he or she has to do the follow the instructions below.
- Download googlechrome.dmg.file
- Install the application by double-clicking on it.
- Soon after the installation move the google chrome to the application folder.
Instructions for Webcam
- Test the webcam here. The light should be good enough in the room where the candidate is appearing for the exam.
Important Instructions for the Shivaji University Online Exam
- If any candidate appears on the exam using a mobile phone, then he or she has to avoid all the phone calls and notifications.
- No one must be present in the surroundings other than the candidate.
- The students must keep in mind that the behaviour of the student will be recorded. Therefore, the students are advised not to leave the seat during the test.
- The students must not use any textbooks, notes, or receive help from an outside source.
- The candidates have to finish the exam within 60 minutes.
- No washroom or snack breaks are allowed in the exam.
- The computer screen will be alert you 15 minutes before the conclusion of the exam.
- Students must not shift the screen. Also, they have to disable all the updates, notifications at the time of appearing for the exam.
- If any candidate has to discontinue the test for whatever reason, then he/she has to log in within the stipulated time using the same credentials. Thus, candidates can resume the test where they have left. The exam remaining time will be saved automatically.
MA. Entrance Exam Pattern of Shivaji University
The examination pattern of the M.A Entrance Test is as follows-
- The time duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- The total number of marks of the exam is 100 marks.
- The question paper is available in English and Marathi.
- The candidate has to opt only for one subject for the test.
- The minimum qualifying marks is 45%.
unishivaji.ac.in Syllabus for Entrance and Semester Exams
Candidates or students who are appearing for the semester or entrance exams must be through with the syllabus. This will help them to prepare well for the exams. Also, with the help of the syllabus, students can schedule for the exam. Check Shivaji University Exam Syllabus.
So, this is the complete information regarding Shivaji University Question Paper 2021. If there is any question or doubts then please comment below.