Sarsuna College Merit List 2019: Sarsuna College invites Applications for the Undergraduate Programs for the session 2019-2020. Candidates interested in applying will be required to provide all the required details and submit it before the due date. The UG courses are offered by the College for the candidates planning on pursuing their degree from the college. Candidates should note that the admission to the applied degree will be provided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their Higher Secondary Exam. The College publishes a Merit List of Sarsuna College mentioning the names of the candidates for those who have been selected for the admission procedure which will be finally done after the final seat allotment. The Seat allotment will be done through the Counselling. Only those candidates who have secured a place in the Merit List will be called for the Counselling. For more of the details related to Sarsuna College Merit List 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Sarsuna College Released the Merit List for the admission to the UG courses on 10th June 2019. Candidates who successfully submitted the Application Form can check their names in the Merit List.
Check Sarsuna College Merit List 2019 here.
The Application Forms for the admission to UG courses B.A./B.Sc./B.Com (Hons. & General) in Sarsuna College were available from 28th May 2019. The last date for the form submission was 7th June 2019.
Sarsuna College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Sarsuna College 2019 will be made available on the official website of the college. Candidates who have submitted the Application Form will be eligible to look through the Sarsuna College Merit List 2019. Candidates will be ranked in the Merit List on the basis of the marks secured by them in their Higher Secondary Exam. It should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the college for the admission to the Undergraduate Course and the admission will solely be provided on the basis of the Merit List. The Merit List of Sarsuna College will be released for UG Degree as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The Merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps For Checking The Sarsuna College Merit List 2019
- Visit the official website of the College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List of Sarsuna College will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit Lists will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Sarsuna College Merit List 2019. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On The Sarsuna College Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Sarsuna College. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status
Preparation of Sarsuna College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Sarsuna College is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to Undergraduate Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For Sarsuna College Admission 2019
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (If necessary).