Sarsuna College Merit List 2020: Sarsuna College invites Applications for the Undergraduate Programs for the session 2020-2021. Candidates interested in applying will be required to provide all the required details and submit it before the due date. The UG courses are offered by the College for the candidates planning on pursuing their degree from the college. Candidates should note that the admission to the applied degree will be provided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their Higher Secondary Exam. The College publishes a Merit List of Sarsuna College mentioning the names of the candidates for those who have been selected for the admission procedure which will be finally done after the final seat allotment.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Seat allotment will be done through the Counselling. Only those candidates who have secured a place in the Merit List will be called for the Counselling. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The Merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. For more of the details related to Sarsuna College Merit List 2020 go through the article below.
Sarsuna College Important Dates 2020
Candidates must be aware of the important dates so that they do not miss any updates. Look into the dates given below. Tentative dates are mention as for now until there is no official announcement. Therefore keep the dates in mind for the general reference until the official notification is not out.
|Online Application Form||May 2020|
|Publication of the Merit List||June 2020|
|Admission from the 1st list||June 2020|
Steps For Checking The Sarsuna College Merit List 2020
- Visit the official website of the College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List of Sarsuna College will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit Lists will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Sarsuna College Merit List 2020. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On The Sarsuna College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Sarsuna College. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status
Preparation of Sarsuna College Merit List 2020
The Merit List of Sarsuna College is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to Undergraduate Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For Sarsuna College Admission 2020
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (If necessary).