Sarsuna College Merit List 2021: Sarsuna College invites Applications for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs every year. Students can check the admission schedule below. In order to seek admission, candidates have to fill and submit the form before the due date. The College publishes a Merit List of Sarsuna College mentioning the names of the candidates for those who qualify for the further admission procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Seat allotment will be done through Counselling. Only qualifying candidates can appear for the counseling. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks. The preparation of the merit is in descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. In order to know more about Sarsuna College Admission List 2021, go through the article.
Sarsuna College Important Dates 2021
Candidates must be aware of the important dates so that they do not miss any updates. Check the tentative dates below.
|Starting Date of the Online Application||August 2021|
|Publication of the Merit List (Provisional)||August 2021|
|Admission from the 1st list||September 2021|
|Last Date of Admission||September 2021|
|Second Phase Admission List||September 2021|
Steps To Check Sarsuna College Admission List 2021
- Visit the official website of the College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- Find the course-wise merit list on the admission portal.
- The Merit List is in PDF format for the courses separately.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Sarsuna College Merit List 2021.
- Further, candidates can also download the merit list for future uses.
Details Present On Sarsuna College Merit List 2021
Candidates can go through the details written on the Merit List of Sarsuna College.
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Merit Points
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Sarsuna College Merit List 2021
The authorities of the college prepare the Merit List of Sarsuna College for admission to the UG courses. The criteria of the admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. Also, candidates must provide correct details in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For Sarsuna College Admission 2021
- Printout copy of Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
- DBS PG College Dehradun Merit List
- MKP PG College Dehradun Merit List 2021
- SMJN PG College Haridwar Merit List 2021
- S P University Merit list 2021 (SPU Merit list)
- Munger University Merit List 2021
- Nandalal Ghosh BT College BEd Merit List
- Pune 11th Admission 1st Merit List 2021
So, these are the complete details of the Sarsuna College Admission List. If you have any questions then please comment on the section below.