SAAT 2019 Counselling: The SAAT counselling 2019 is going to be held by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. The university will conduct counselling of SAAT 2019 in offline mode. Only the eligible and qualified candidates will be able to take part in SAAT 2019 counselling. SOA Admission Test is conducted for admission to B. Tech and other profession courses. Candidates have to register on the official website for SAAT counselling 2019. check all details of SAAT counselling 2019 here.
SAAT 2019 Counselling
- The SAAT 2019 counselling will be conducted from 2nd week of May 2019.
- The university will conduct the SAAT open counselling.
- Candidates will be required to enter their choice of course and colleges during the counselling.
- For final admission, candidates will be required to report to the counselling venue with the required documents.
SAAT 2019 Counselling Procedure
- The ranks of candidates will be published in the SAAT merit list.
- After the merit list has been released, students will be required to enter their branch preference in the form available at the official website of SOA.
- Candidates have to then fill his/her choices and lock them. Based on these choices filled, students will be allotted seats.
- All those who have been allotted seats in SOA University can then download their provisional seat allotment letter.
- After this, students will be required to report to the counselling venue with provisional seat allotment letter and other documents.
- The final status of SAAT seat allotment will be sent on the registered mobile number.
- Students will be required to verify their documents and confirm their seats.
- With the final seat allotment letter, candidates have to report to the university and complete all admission facilities.
SAAT 2019 Counselling Schedule
The dates and their corresponding events related to SAAT 2019 counselling have been tabulated below.
|Declaration of result||1st week of May 2019|
|Filling up of branch preference||1st week of May 2019 (through SAAT) |
2nd week of May 2019
(through JEE Main)
|Commencement of counselling||2nd week of May 2019|
SAAT 2019 Counselling Fee
To confirm the allotted seat, candidates have to submit the counselling fee at the time of counselling. The payment has to be made through Demand Draft which should be drawn in favor of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, payable at Bhubaneswar.
SAAT 2019 Seat Allotment
Candidates will be allotted seats based on their SAAT 2019 Rank, the choices filled and availability of seats in the course. Those who have been allotted a seat, will be issued provisional seat allotment letter on the official website. Candidates have to download the letter, complete the verification of documents and pay the academic fee for confirming the admission.
List of Documents
Candidates have to bring a set of all the documents listed below for verification of documents.
- Original SAAT 2019 Rank Card
- A valid Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar UID)
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate for passed out students. (Students Appearing 12th Exam should bring Admit Card)
- Caste certificate if any.
- PH certificate from Medical Board, IMS & SH, attached & PH Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Two sets of photocopies of the above documents.
- 2 color passport size photograph.
- Provisional Admission Fee: Demand draft of ₹30, 000/- drawn from any nationalized bank in favor of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Payable at Bhubaneswar
SAAT 2019 Counselling Reservation Criteria
Candidates can check the seat reservation criteria for various categories here.
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|