DAIICT Application Form 2019 will be made available on the official website in the third week of April, 2019. The form will be released in online mode by Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology. For filling the form, applicants must ensure they meet the eligibility criteria. Application form of DAIITC 2019 will consist of personal, academic, contact, communication, and category details. Every applicant must fill the above details in the correct and appropriate manner. The candidate also needs to enter rank secured in JEE Main 2019. In order to submit the form successfully an application fee needs to be paid by the interested applicants. The last date to submit the form is in the first week of July, 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NOTE – University will not conduct any entrance examination for DAIITC 2019 admission as it will be based on JEE Main AIR.
Schedule of DAIICT Application Form 2019
The conducting authority releases the schedule regarding application form of DAIITC 2019. Below are some of the tentative dates for the same:
|1||Releasing of DAIITC Application Form 2019||Third week of April, 2019|
|2||Final Date to submit the form||First week of July, 2019|
|3||Publishing of Merit List||First week of July, 2019|
Documents to keep ready before filling the DAIITC Application Form 2019
The list below contains the name of necessary documents that may be needed while filling the form:
- Scanned image of passport size photograph and signature which should not be more than 50KB.
- Credit card/Debit card net banking details.
- Postal address and contact details
- JEE Main 2019 Roll number
Steps to fill DAIITC Application form 2019
To fill the DAIITC Application Form 2019 the applicant must follow the below steps in the same order as they are mentioned:
Step 1 – Registration
The first towards filling the application form is online registration. Only registered candidates will be allowed to fill the form. To register, candidates need to follow the steps stated as follows:
- Visit the official website of DAIITC
- Click on the “New Registration” tab.
- Enter the required details.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
Step 2 – Fill details in the Form
Now candidates have to fill the form with the details asked. The DAIITC Application Form 2019 consists of personal, academic and communication details which are listed below:
- Name of the parents
- Date of Birth
- Year of passing of the qualifying exam
- Marks scored in the qualifying exam
- Name of the board from which the candidate has passed
- Postal Address
- Email address
- Contact number
- State to which the candidate belongs
- JEE Main 2019 Roll No
- Address of the school of the candidate
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images
Along with the provided details, applicants also need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the specified dimension. The dimensions are given by the DAIITC authority. The table below in the article shows the specifications required to upload the images.
Step 4 – Payment of Fess
Application Fee of Rs 1200 needs to be paid by the aspirant via online mode. Online payment can be made through Net banking or Credit/Debit card.
NOTE – Applicants belonging to different categories has to pay the same amount of application fee.
Step 5 – Submission of Application Form
Once the candidate pays the required application fee he/she can submit the application form of DAIITC 2019. Applicants must submit their respective forms on or before the last date of submission. The last date set by the concerned authority to submit the form is in the first week of July, 2019.
Step 6 – Taking a printout of Confirmation Page
Aspirants are advised to take at least 3 printouts of the Confirmation Page. These printouts can be needed at the time of admission and counselling procedure.
Candidates must keep the following key points in mind related to DAIITC 2019 Application Form:
- Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for DAIITC 2019.
- The admission will be based on JEE Main 2019 Merit list.
- The Counselling will be conducted in the online mode on the basis of Merit list.
- Applicants who accept the offer for the admission needs to reach at DAIITC campus with all the documents.
Seats Available for DAIITC 2019
DAIITC 2019 provides 280 seats in total which are divided into two programmes offered under B.Tech course. The seat matrix is tabulated below:
|B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology)||224|
|B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science)||56|
NOTE – 50% of seats are reserved for those candidates who have qualified from the schools located in Gujarat. These seats will be filled in through the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat. Rest of the seats will be filled by DAIICT directly.
DAIITC Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates must take a look over eligibility criteria before sitting to fill details in the application form of DAIITC 2019. The criteria are as follows:
- An applicant whose date of birth falls on or after 1st Oct, 1992 are eligible to fill and submit the form.
- The candidate must have qualified JEE Main 2019.
- Aspirants who are appearing for class 12th examination or equivalent examination are also eligible for filling the application form.
- The applicant must have passed class 12th with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
Specification for Uploading Scanned Images
Below is the table, displaying the specifications for uploading scanned images in the form:
|Photograph||Less than 50 KB||JPG|
|Signature||Less than 50 KB||JPG|
Address for Correspondence
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Near Indroda Circle
Gandhinagar – 382 007, Gujarat, India.
Phone: (079) 30510574/575/576
Email: [email protected]