SAAT 2019 Application Form: The choice form for JEE Main candidates is available now. JEE Main candidates can apply for admission by filling the choice form whose link is available below. SAAT application form was released on 3rd December 2018. The SAAT registration form had been made available on 23rd November 2018. The SAAT application form is available only in the online mode. Those candidates who are planning to appear for SAAT 2019 have to fill and submit the application form. Candidates must make sure that they have filled all the correct details and fit into all the eligibility criteria. Applicants looking for SAAT 2019 application form details can check the same from this article. The link to apply is also provided here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JEE Main Choice Form is available. The candidates interested in admission can fill the form which is available online.
SAAT Application Form 2019
- All candidates who are going to appear for SAAT have to fill and submit the SAAT 2019 application form.
- SAAT application form 2019 can be filled only in the online mode. Applicants can fill SAAT application form from 3rd December 2018 – 7th April 2019.
- The registration form has been released on the official website as well as here. Candidates must provide only the correct personal and education details in SAAT 2019 application form.
- Only the registered candidates of SAAT will be allowed to take the examination.
- Please note that there is no SAAT application fee for candidates.
- All those who have successfully filled the SAAT application form will be informed through registered mail Id.
How to Fill SAAT 2019 Application Form
Check the easy procedure to fill and submit SAAT 2019 application form in online mode:
- Registration – The first and foremost process to apply for SAAT 2019 Entrance Examination to register on the official website. Applicants have to register themselves by entering their name, email id and valid mobile number.
- Filling up the Application Form – Candidates need to login by entering the user name and password and fill up personal, academic and contact details.
- Uploading images – In this step, applicants have to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature. Candidates have to upload the images in the correct specifications as prescribed by the university.
- Print out – After the submission of all the details, candidates must check all details entered are correct or not. After clicking on submit option, the filled up SAAT 2019 application form along with the uploaded images will appear on the screen. Applicants are advised to download that page and take a print out of the same for future use.
SAAT 2019 Application Form Correction
Candidates will not be given any chance to edit the application form after it has been submitted. Therefore, students must provide correct information and check it twice before the final submission.
SAAT 2019 Application Dates
Candidates can note down the tentative dates related to the release of the application form given in the table below.
|Registration for Latest Updates Started||23rd November 2018|
|Release of online application form||3rd December 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||7th April 2019 (Extended)|
SAAT 2019 Application Form Fee
Candidates must know that Siksha O Anusandhan does not charge any application fee. Therefore, candidates who are going to fill up the application form, need not pay any SAAT 2019 Application Fee.
SAAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
SAAT Eligibility Criteria 2019: Before applying for the entrance examination, students must make sure they possess all the eligibility criteria as laid down by the exam conducting body. The SOA university has laid down following SAAT 2019 eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have passed or appeared in class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have taken Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Computer Science/Information Technology/Biotechnology/Biology/Informatics/ Statistics/Technical Vocational Subject or any other subject.
- Applicants must have passed with at least 45% for the general category and 40% in case of SC/ST/OBC.
SAAT 2019 Exam Centers
While filling up the SAAT application form 2019, candidates have to fill in the exam centers of their choice. Check the State and city of each exam centre given in the table below.
|S.No||Examination State||Examination City|