Rajasthan JET 2018 third counselling cut off list has been released. Rajasthan JET 2018 which is also known as Joint Entrance Exam is conducted in the state of Rajasthan by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur (MPUAT).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Updates: Candidates who have appeared in Rajasthan JET 2018 can now check the 3rd counselling cut off list. The list is available on the website of Rajasthan JET i.e. http://www.rcaudaipur.com or Click Here to check the PDF file of 1st, 2nd & 3rd counselling cut off list .
The entrance exam is a criteria for providing admissions to the aspiring candidates into various agricultural degree courses such as:
- B.Sc Agriculture (Honours)
- B.Tech (Food Technology),
- B.Tech Dairy Technology
- B.Sc. Horticulture (Honours),
- B.Sc. Forestry (Honours).
The various agricultural colleges offering these courses consider the score of the candidates in the JET examination for admissions. The exam can be given by candidates hailing from the state of Rajasthan only. The eligible candidates must first of all fill the online application form and get themselves registered for the exam.
There shall also be reservation of seats for admissions as per the government rules of the state of Rajasthan.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Important Dates Regarding Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2018
The following table mentions the important dates corresponding to the various events vital for Rajasthan JET 2018:
Application form starts
1st March 2018
Last date for application submission
10th April 2018
Admit card release
14th May 2018
20th May 2018
Answer key release
25th May 2018
Last date to challenge the answer key
27th May 2018
Declaration of result
05th June 2018
Counselling Form Available From
05th June 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2018
It is necessary that you meet the minimum eligiblity conditions before proceeding to fill the application form. The eligibility conditions that must be met by the aspiring candidates are discussed below.
- The candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination or any exam considered equivalent with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories).
- The candidates must have appeared in the 10+2 exam from the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other recognized board with any of the following subjects:
The candidates must not exceed the age of 25 years as on 1st January 2018.
State of Residence/ Domicile
The Candidates must belong to the state of Rajasthan and fulfill any of the conditions outlined below:
- The candidate must have studied as a regular student for three consecutive years before appearing for the qualifying examination from a recognized board.
- Either of the parent must have been residing in Rajasthan for 10 years and the candidate must have studied for atleast 5 years in the state of Rajasthan during that period.
- The candidate may be studying presently in any state other than Rajasthan but he/she must be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan.
- Any of the parent of the candidate must be a retired or serving employee of the government of Rajasthan or any related organisation.
- The candidate is a ward of a serving or retired employee of Indian Defence Service or Para-Military Forces of India.
- The candidate must be the ward of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court and must take an undertaking that he/she hasn’t availed the same benifit in any other state so far.
Rajasthan JET Agriculture Application form
Filling the application form is a very important step towards claiming the candidature for JET Agriculture. But before filling the Application Form, you must ensure that you meet the minimum eligibility conditions laid out by the organizing authority. Failure of meeting the eligibility conditions shall lead to cancellation of candidature whatsoever.
The application is available online only on the official website http://www.rcaudaipur.com/CanSection/PaymentUG.aspx
Please note the following points regarding Rajasthan JET application form:
- You shall have to fill the application form within the given deadline.
- All the details asked for in the form must be furnished correctly by you.
- You shall also have to upload scanned copies of your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Please take a print out of the online application form after it has been filled for future reference.
- You shall have to pay a specific application fee online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Netbanking. The application fee is mentioned in the table below as per the different categories:
General/OBC/SBC Rs. 2800/- ST/SC/PC Rs. 1400/-
Please note that fee once paid is not refundable.
Rajasthan JET Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The candidates will have to appear for a single exam for all the undergraduate courses such as Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Dairy Technology and Food Technology. The following points highlight the exam pattern for Rajasthan JET:
- Duration: 2 hours
- Medium: English and Hindi
- Mode: Pen and Paper
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- No. of Questions: 200
The following table shows the subjects covered in the exam and the distribution of questions for each subject:
Subject No. of Questions Physics 40 Chemistry 40 Mathematics 40 Biology 40 Agriculture 40
- Candidates have to attempt any three subjects of the five mentioned above.
- Candidates seeking admission in Dairy Technology and Food Technology must attempt Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The following marking scheme shall be followed:
- Four marks shall be awarded for every correct answer
- There shall be a negative marking of one mark for every wrong answer. No mark shall be deducted for not answering.
The exam shall be of the standard of 10+2 level. Questions shall be asked from the syllabus of Class 11 and 12 of any recognized board of education.
Rajasthan JET Admit Card
The admit card for Rajasthan JET is a very important document for appearing in the exam. The admit card shall contain all the information related to you and the exam such as your Roll No, Examination Centre, Examination centre address, Date of the Exam, Time of the exam etc.
The admit card shall be available for download from the official website www.rcaudaipur.com . It shall be available from 14th May 2018, a week or so before the date of examination.
Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card online. No admit card shall be sent to any candidate by post. Candidates shall have to carry a valid Photo ID alongwith the admit card on the day of the exam.
Answer Keys for Rajasthan JET
The answer keys of the questions asked in Rajasthan JET 2018 was released on the official website www.rcaudaipur.com . The answer keys was released in the pdf format.
Candidates are advised to go through the answers provided in the answer keys and if they have any objection, they may write to MPUAT. If found valid, the corrected answer shall be considered for declaring the final result.
To check Rajasthan JET 2018 Answer key- click here
Results of Rajasthan JET
The results of Rajasthan JET 2018 is going to be declare on the official website of MPUAT. Candidates can avail their results by entering their Registration number and Password. Rajasthan JET 2018 result will be released in online mode only. With the help of Rajasthan JET 2018 result, a candidate shall be able to know marks scored and rank secured by him/her in the examination.
Based on the scores of the candidates in the entrance exam, a merit list shall be prepared which shall be utilised in allotment of seats in various agricultural courses.
Counselling procedure of Rajasthan JET 2018
The counselling procedure for Rajasthan JET 2018 shall commence soon after the declaration of results and preparation of merit lists. The counselling is done for proper allotment of seats to candidates as per their merit and their choices of courses and colleges.
Candidates who are shortlisted in the merit list can participate in the counselling procedure. They shall have to fill a option form and submit their desired options of courses and colleges. Based on their merit and availability of seats, they shall be allotted a seat.
Candidates have to submit an amount of Rs. 5000/- to participate in the counselling process. One need not worry, as this amount shall be adjusted with the admission fee of the college in which they shall be allotted a seat.
Please write to us in the comments section below if you have doubts or feedbacks.