|Application Open for B Tech at UPES University||Apply Now|
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form has been Released – Visit the link below to Apply Now!
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is a state level entrance examination, taken to get admission into the engineering and medical colleges of the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India. It is a yearly examination taken by a large number of engineering and medical aspirants. This exam is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU). EAMCET is available for engineers ( ‘E’ category) and medicine and agriculture ( ‘AM’ category).The benefit of taking EAMCET is that many colleges/ universities accept the EAMCET score for admissions to their institutions. There are two divisions in this entrance test out of which one is AP EAMCET and the other is TS EAMCET.
AP EAMCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test, which is taken by the students of Andhra Pradesh. This exam will be conducted by the JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of the APSCHE ( Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) in online mode from 22nd – 25th April (for engineering), 25th and 26th April (for agriculture) and on 24th and 25th April 2018 (for both). There are about 17 Government and 300 Private colleges that consider the AP EAMCET score for admission. The admission form for the exam will be released on 28th February 2018 where the students have to submit the filled in application form along with the application fee, within a specific period of time, with correct information and specification.
- 1 Dates to Remember for AP EAMCET 2018
- 2 AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
- 4 Application Fee for AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
- 5 AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus – Subject Wise
- 6 Exam Pattern and Preparation for AP EAMCET 2018
- 7 Preparation for AP EAMCET 2018
- 8 Exam Centres For AP EAMCET 2018
- 9 AP EAMCET 2018 Mock Test
- 10 Admit Card / Hall Ticket AP EAMCET 2018
- 11 AP EAMCET 2018 Answer Key
- 12 AP EAMCET 2018 Qualifying Marks
- 13 Results AP EAMCET 2018
- 14 Counselling AP EAMCET 2018
- 15 Participating Institutes AP EAMCET-18
Dates to Remember for AP EAMCET 2018
|S No.||Events of AP EAMCET||Dates (Announced)|
|1||Notification||26th February 2018|
|2||Online Applications begin||28th February 2018|
|3||Mock test||3rd week of February 2018|
|4||Last date for application||29th March 2018|
|5||Application correction window||8th to 12th of April 2018|
|6||Last date for online application with a late fee of Rs. 500||6th April 2018|
|7||Last date for online application with a late fee of Rs 1,000||11th April 2018|
|8||Last date for online application with a late fee of Rs 5,000||18th April 2018|
|9||AP EAMCET Admit card||18th April 2018|
|10||Last date for online application with a late fee of Rs 10,000||21st April 2018|
|11||AP EAMCET 2018 Engineering Exam||22nd – 25th April 2018|
|12||AP EAMCET 2018 Agriculture Exam||25th and 26th April 2018|
|13||AP EAMCET 2018 Both E & A||24th and 25th April 2018|
|14||Preliminary answer key||25th and 26th April 2018|
|15||Last date for filing objections on preliminary answer key||28th April 2018|
|16||Final Answer key||1st week of May 2018|
|17||Announcement of Result of AP EAMCET 2018||5th May 2018|
|18||Rank card availability||2nd week of May 2018|
|19||counselling||4th week of June 2018|
Complete details about AP EAMCET 2018 Important Dates:- Click here
AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to filling up the application form, candidates must check all the eligibility criteria set by the exam conducting authority. The eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2018 is defined by certain parameters like age, education and citizenship and should be kept in mind while filling up the form. If ineligible candidates apply for the exam, their candidature will be held canceled automatically. Check out the AP EAMCET 2018 Eligbility criteria listed below:
- It is necessary for the candidate to be an Indian National or must belong to Person of Indian Origin (POI) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) (card holders) to be eligible to apply for the exam.
- Candidate must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- For B. V. Sc. and A.H / B. Sc (Agr), B. Sc (Hort), B.F.SC / B.Tech (FS and T) courses:
- Candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of intermediate education.
- A candidate must be more than 17 years as on 31st December, 2018. The upper age limit for all candidates is 22 years whereas for the SC/ST candidates it is 25 years.
The candidates from the respective courses must have studied any of the 2 subjects out of the ones mentioned below:
- B. Sc (Agr) – Agriculture, Biological or Natural Sciences, Physical Sciences, Vocational course.
- B. Sc (Hort) – Agriculture, Biological or Natural Sciences, Physical Sciences, Vocational course.
- B. V. Sc. and A.H – Biological Sciences or Natural Sciences, Physical Sciences, Vocational courses in Veterinary Sciences.
- B.F.SC – Biological Sciences or Natural Sciences, Physical Sciences, Vocational courses in Fishery Sciences.
- B.Tech (FS & T) – Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences or Natural Sciences.
- B. Pharmacy and Pharm. D – Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences or Natural Sciences.
- For Pharm D course- The candidate should have passed/ appeared in class 12th exam, should have studied Biology, Physics and Chemistry and should have completed at least 16 years.
- For Biotechnology course – The candidate should have passed/ appeared in class 12th, should have studied Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- For Pharm D course – The candidate should have passed/ appeared in class 12th and should have passed or appeared in the final year of Diploma in Pharmacy course, should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, the candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2018.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
The Application Form for AP EAMCET 2018 has been released on 28th February 2018. The application form has to be filled online on the official website. And the last date to submit the application form without any late fee is 29th March 2018. Candidates have to register themselves to create an individual account, fill up the form and make payment for the application form. After filling up the form, the complete form will be generated with details and registration number. Candidates must pay the application fee in the online mode through either credit or debit card or through net banking. A print out of this form is mandatory as the candidates will be required to submit the form to the invigilator with a colored photograph and the form attested by the Gazetted Officer/Principal of the school of the candidate. All applicants must note that before filling and submitting the form, they should check all the eligibility criteria carefully. Also, the information provided by the candidate should be correct and valid and must be in accordance with the documents provided by him/her.
Application Fee for AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
|Engineering ( E )||Rs. 500|
|Agriculture and Medical ( AM )||Rs. 500|
|Both E and AM||Rs. 1000|
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus – Subject Wise
|Units and Measurements||Atomic structure||Algebra|
|Motion in a straight line||classification of elements and periodicity in properties||Trigonometry|
|motion in a Plane||chemical bonding and chemical structure||Vector Algebra|
|laws of motion||states of matter: gases and liquids||Measures of dispersion and probability|
|work, energy and power||stoichiometry||Coordinate geometry|
|systems of power and rotational motion||thermodynamics||Calculus|
|thermal properties of matter||chemical equilibrium and acid-bases|
|oscillation||hydrogen and its compound|
|gravitation||s block (all groups)|
|mechanical properties of solids|
|mechanical properties of fluids|
For Syllabus of Agriculture and Medical Stream, Visit the link.
|Diversity in the living world||Structural organization in animals|
|Structural organization in plants- morphology||Animal diversity|
|Reproduction in plants||Locomotion and reproduction in protozoa|
|Plant systematic||Biology and human welfare|
|Cell structure and function||Type study of periplaneta Americana|
|Plant ecology||Ecology and environment|
|Plant physiology||Human anatomy and Physiology|
The physics and Chemistry syllabus remains the same as that under engineering.
To know more about Exam Pattern & Syllabus of AP EAMCET 2018.
Exam Pattern and Preparation for AP EAMCET 2018
Before appearing for the AP EAMCET 2018 candidates must know the complete exam structure for best preparations and results. The exam pattern usually includes the mode of the exam, the number of question, the duration of the exam, the marking scheme, etc. Check out the AP EAMCET 2018 exam pattern in the points below:
- AP EAMCET will be held for a duration of 3 hours.
- The mode of the exam will be online.
- There will be 160 questions in total for engineering and for agriculture+medical each.
- 1 mark awarded for each correct answer with no negative marking for incorrect or for not attempting a question.
- The questions will be of objective type.
To understand this clearly, have a look at the table below –
|Courses||Subjects||No. of questions||Total|
|Agriculture and Medical|
Preparation for AP EAMCET 2018
Engineering and medical students who want admission in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh need to have a focused mind and strategize their preparation for the exam.
Here are a few tips on how to prepare for AP EAMCET 2018:
- Earliest preparation can start by staying focused in school during the 11th and 12th standard which covers most concepts that are a part of the AP EAMCET question paper.
- Chart out a time-table on a daily basis that will give you ample amount of time to revise.
- A candidate must also be well aware with the syllabus, exam pattern and must also take the mock test for AP EAMCET.
- Keeping yourself in sync with previous year’s question papers will help become familiar with the concepts and pattern and will allow you to practice different questions simultaneously.
- Clarify your doubts whenever in need.
Exam Centres For AP EAMCET 2018
The exam centres for the AP EAMCET 2018 are venues chosen by the exam conducting body in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The exam centres include 14 districts and 40 regional exam centres. While filling up the AP EAMCET 2018 application form, the candidates will have to choose 2 districts and 3 exam centres from each district according to their preferences.
The districts are listed below:
|6.||Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore|
AP EAMCET 2018 Mock Test
The AP EAMCET 2018 Mock Test has been made available for the candidates on the official website. It will similar to the main exam in terms of the pattern, number of questions and time duration. The mock test is released for students to know the kind of questions that will come in the main exam of AP EAMCET 2018. With the help of the Mock Test candidates will have a prior experience of the AP EAMCET 2018 exam environment.
Take the Mock test for Engineering – Click Here.
Take the Mock Test for Agriculture – Click Here.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket AP EAMCET 2018
Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam will be able to download the Admit Card from the Official website. It will be released on 18th April 2018. The hall ticket will fetch the candidate’s Name, exam centre details, photo and signature of the candidates. To download the AP EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket, each candidate will have to log in with their registration number and their date of birth. The admit card which is also known as the hall ticket is the most important document that a candidate must carry to the exam centre on the day of the exam. The absence/presence of the admit card will determine whether a candidate will be able to take the exam or not. The admit card will be made available once the application process is over and candidates must take a print out of the same and carry it to the exam hall.
AP EAMCET 2018 Answer Key
The announced date for the release of the preliminary answer key for engineering is 25th April 2018 and for agriculture is 26th April 2018. The final answer key of AP EAMCET 2018, will be released tentatively in 1st-week of May. This gives the aspirants a chance to crosscheck their answers and have an idea of their score in the exam. Students can challenge the preliminary answer key with valid proof within a specific period of time. After consideration of the objections raised by the candidates, the exam conducting authority will release the final answer key.
AP EAMCET 2018 Qualifying Marks
The minimum percentage of marks required to qualify the AP EAMCET 2018 will be released soon. It will be notified on the information bulletin of AP EAMCET 2018. Last year, however, the qualifying marks for the general category students was 25% and for candidates belonging to the SC/ST, there was no qualifying percentage of marks.
Results AP EAMCET 2018
Result for AP EAMCET 2018 will be released on 5th May 2018. The result will be announced by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University) on the official website. The Result of each candidate will be released in the form of a score card and candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to keep themselves in sync with the dates of AP EAMCET 2018 result declaration. The AP EAMCET 2018 result will determine whether a candidate gets admission to the desired institute or not.
Candidates will be required to fetch the following details to procure the Result:
- AP EAMCET hall ticket number
- Date of birth
- Registration number
Counselling AP EAMCET 2018
The counselling for AP EAMCET 2018 will be held in the 4th week of June 2018. Students who have qualified the exam will be called for counselling on the basis of merit and preferences. They will be allotted seats and the counselling procedure will involve document verification, payment of fees and reporting to the allotted institute. All the selected candidates must not forget to attend the counselling session as this is the most crucial event of the admission procedure that most students tend to take lightly.
Participating Institutes AP EAMCET-18
As mentioned earlier, some of the institutes consider the AP EAMCET score to give admissions to students. Therefore, there is a list of participating institutes that the qualifying candidates can choose to get admission in, for various B. Tech programmes.
The list is mentioned below:
- College of Engineering
- University College of Engineering Osmania University
- AU College of Engineering
- Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- University College of Technology
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering
- JNTUH College of Engineering