Joint Entrance Exam (JET) is administered by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology (MPUAT) for admission into Degree courses of Agriculture, Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Horticulture and Forestry. The score of the candidate in the entrance examination shall determine the courses and colleges that they shall be allotted during the time of admission.
The application form for Rajasthan JET 2018 is available on the website http://www.rcaudaipur.com/CanSection/PaymentUG.aspx. The application process shall be carried out online only. Candidates are advised to complete the application procedure within the given deadline.
The following dates shall be considered important regarding application form of Rajasthan JET 2018:
|Release of Notification||1st March 2018|
|Beginning of Application procedure||1st March 2018|
|Last date of submission of Application||10th April 2018|
Before filling the application form candidates are advised to thoroughly ensure that they are eligible to appear in the examination. Non-eligibility, if found at any stage, shall lead to rejection of candidature without further ado.
- 1 Instructions to be Followed while Filling the JET 2018 Application form
- 2 How to Fill the Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form
Instructions to be Followed while Filling the JET 2018 Application form
Please mark the following instructions to be followed while filling the JET 2018 application form:
- The application procedure has to be completed between 1st March 2018 and 10th April 2018.
- There shall be no provision for filling the online application form after the deadline is over.
- Candidates have to keep scanned copies of their recent passport size photograph and signature ready while filling the form.
- Candidates must also upload documents for availing the concession in the application form. The documents to be required are Physically challenged certificate, ST certificate and SC certificate from a competent authority.
- All modifications in the furnished details can be made within the last date of application form.
- The application fee has to be paid online only through Credit card/ Debit Card/ Netbanking.
Check here for the Rajasthan JET 2018 Admit Card.
How to Fill the Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form
The JET 2018 application form is available on the website http://www.rcaudaipur.com/CanSection/PaymentUG.aspx. The procedure to fill the application form is discussed in the following steps:
Pre-requisites for Filling the Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form
The candidates must keep the following documents ready in scanned form before filling the application form:
- Recent passport size photograph and Signature in a single image.
- Class 10th and Class 12th Marksheets
- PWD certificate and ST/SC certificates, if applicable.
The documents mentioned above should be scanned in the following dimensions and sizes:
|Photograph and signature in a single image|| |
7cm x 4cm
30 to 50 kb
|Class 10th/12th marksheets and PWD/SC/ST certificates|| |
100 to 200 kb
Fill the Online Application Form
After ensuring you have all the required documents ready, proceed to fill the online application form. The link shall be available on the official website www.rcaudaipur.com
You must enter all details regarding your personal information, educational qualification and communication in the provided spaces.
Please make sure that you provide a mobile number that is in working order and keep it in use through the entire admission process as all important notifications shall be sent to you through it.
You shall be responsible for all the details furnished by you. Information once provided cannot be changed at any cost after the application procedure is over.
Payment of the Application Fees
Candidates must pay the application fees in order to complete the application procedure. The application fee has to be paid online through Credit card/ Debit Card/ Netbanking. Fee once paid cannot be refunded.
The application fee is mentioned in the table below as per the different categories:
General/OBC/SBC Rs. 2800/- ST/SC/PC Rs. 1400/-
Take a Printout of the Online Application Form
After completion of the online form filling procedure, it is highly recommended that you take a printout of the online application form for future reference. The printout shall contain all the details that has been furnished by you while filling the application form.
Note that you are not required to send any document or the hard copy of the application form to any authority.
Please write to us in the comments section below regarding your doubts and feedbacks.