Raiganj University Merit List 2020: 14th round counselling merit list has been uploaded. Raiganj University invites Application for admission to the courses every year. Candidates who are willing to seek admission have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. It is important to note that the candidates must provide the correct information in the Application form. Any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. The Merit List of Raiganj University for the courses will be released by the admission committee of the University. So, those who find their names in the merit list have to further appear for the admission process. In order to know more about Raiganj University Admission List 2020, read the article.
- Raiganj University 14th round counselling Merit List Declared. Click Here. Admission between 27th-28th Oct 2020.
Raiganj University (11th-12th) Counselling Schedule 2020-21
Steps to check Raiganj University Merit List @raiganjuniversity.ac.in
- Visit the official website of the College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Raiganj University Merit List 2020 will appear on the admission portal.
- The Merit List will be in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit List of Raiganj University will be available on the website.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List.
- Further, candidates can download the Raiganj University UG/ PG Admission List 2020 PDF for future uses.
Details Present on Raiganj University Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details written on the merit list of Raiganj University.
- Name of the candidate
- Course name
- Merit Points
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Raiganj University Merit List 2020
The authorities of the college prepare the Merit List of Raiganj University for admission. The admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Also, candidates must provide the correct information in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required for Admission
Candidates have to carry the following set of documents for final admission in college. Once the college verifies the documents, the candidates need to decide whether to accept/ reject the seat. So, if the candidate accepts the seat, then they have to pay the admission fee otherwise they cannot get admission.
- Printout copy of Application Form
- Registration fee receipt
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Government ID proof
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.