Bankura University PG Merit List 2020: The Controller of Examinations of Bankura University will release the Provisional Merit List after the completion of the exam. The University has invited applications for admission to the Post Graduate courses. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the application form and submit it before the due date. The Application Forms for Bankura University will be available tentatively in the month of July 2020 and the last date for the submission will be August 2020. It is important that the details provided by the candidates in the form are valid and correct as the admission to the course will be on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bankura University Merit List PDF
The Merit List of Bankura University will be prepared by the admission committee on the academic qualification of the candidate in the qualifying examination. Hence it is important that the candidates provide the correct information in the application form. The details regarding the counseling, admission list will also be mentioned in the Bankura University PG Merit list 2020. Candidates will be required to keep themselves updated with the latest released information. For more of the details of merit list go through the article from below.
Bankura University PG Admission Schedule 2020
Candidates who are planning on applying for admission to the university will have to keep themselves updated with the latest release of the admission schedule which will mention all the important dates. It is important that the candidate must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events and the dates. It is also advised that once the dates are available, it must be saved by the candidate. So it is likely to release the application form in June 2020 and the merit list will be out in July.
We will update the date once the notification is out.
Steps To Check Bankura University PG Merit List 2020
- Visit the official website of the College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the merit list of Bankura University will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Bankura University merit list 2020 will be available on the website. The candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Details Given On The Bankura University Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the merit list of Bankura University. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2020-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Bankura University PG Merit List 2020
The Merit List of Bankura University is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Post Graduate Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For Bankura University Admission
- Printout copy of application form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)