Bankura University PG Merit List 2019: Bankura University has released PG Provisional Merit List on 18th July 2019. The University has invited applications for the admission to the Post Graduate courses. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the application form and submit it before the due date. The Application Forms for Bankura University will be available tentatively in the month of July 2019 and the last date for the submission will be August 2019. It is important that the details provided by the candidates in the form is valid and correct as the admission to the course will be on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. The Merit List of Bankura University will be prepared by the admission committee on the academic qualification of the candidate in the qualifying examination. Hence it is important that the candidates provide the correct information in the application form. The details regarding the counseling, admission list will also be mentioned in the Bankura University PG merit list 2019. Candidates will be required to keep themselves updated with the latest released information. For more of the details of merit list go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bankura University has released the Provisional Merit List for the admission to PG courses for session 2019-20 on 18th July 2019. The last date to submit the form was extended till 15th July 2019. The direct link of the Provisional Merit List is available here.
Bankura University PG Admission Schedule 2019
Candidates who are planning on applying for the admission to the university will have to keep themselves updated with the latest release of the admission schedule which will mention all the important dates. It is important that the candidate must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events and the dates. It is also advised that once the dates are available, it must be saved by the candidate.
Go through the schedule for Bankura University 2019 from the tabular format below. The officially released dates are available here as soon as they are announced by the examination conducting body.
Bankura University PG Merit List 2019
Bankura University will be releasing the Merit List on its official website. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application form will be eligible to go through the Merit List of Bankura University. The merit list will contain the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure. Since there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Institute, the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the Merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission. The PG merit list 2019 will be released for Post Graduate courses as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check Bankura University PG Merit List 2019
- Visit the official website of the College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the merit list of Bankura University will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Bankura University merit list 2019 will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Bankura University Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the merit list of Bankura University. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Bankura University PG Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Bankura University is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Post Graduate Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For Bankura University Admission
- Printout copy of application form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)