FYJC 11th Admission 4th Merit List 2021: FYJC conducts admission for the government schools of Pune in the 11th standard. Candidates planning on taking admission are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria and should note that the admission will be provided only on a Merit basis. Those candidates who have will qualify for their class 10th exam will have to successfully submit the Application form and check the eligibility before applying for admission. The Application forms will be available on the official website and will be required to be submitted before the due date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It should be noted that the details entered in the form must be valid and correct as the Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the academic details provided in the form. Any kind of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. For more details regarding the Merit List go through the article below.
FYJC 2021 Registration Dates
Below given are all the important dates for FYJC 2021 admissions. Students are advised to stay updated with the upcoming dates for admission so that they don’t miss out on anything. The dates given below are tentative and will be updated accordingly when the official notification is out.
Release of Official Notification
Registration Process Commencement
Admission Confirmation and Fees Payment
To be Notified
Announcement of Vacant Seats
To be Notified
FYJC Second round seat allotment
To be Notified
Releasing of Final Merit List
To be Notified
Closure of admission on the basis of First Merit List
To be Notified
Important Dates for Pune 11th Admission @pune.11thadmission.net.in
|Date||Time||Revised Time table Details|
|July 2021||11 AM to 5 PM||Admission for first general merit list at|
|July 2021||11:00 AM||Displaying vacancy list and cut off of the|
first merit list on the website.
|July 2021||11 AM to 6 PM||Filling of Part-I and Part –II of admission forms. (Students can edit their option form)|
|July 2021||11:00 AM||Displaying third general merit list on|
website (postponed to 19th July 2018)
|July 2021||11 AM to 5 PM||Admission for third general merit list at|
|July 2021||11:00 AM||Displaying vacancy list and cut-off of|
third merit list on website.
|July 2021||11 AM to 6 PM||Filling of Part-I and Part – II of admission forms. (Students can edit their option form)|
|July 2021||11:00 AM||Displaying Third general merit list on website.|
|July 2021||11 AM to 5 PM||Admission for third general merit list at college level.|
|July 2021||11 AM||Publishing Vacant Seats and Cut Off List of Third Merit List|
|July 2021||11 AM to 5 PM||Filling Part 1 & Part 2 Forms|
|July 2021||11:00 AM||Displaying vacant seats and cut-off of third merit list on website.|
|July 2021||11 AM to 6 PM||Filling of Part-I and Part-II of admission forms. (Students can edit their option form)|
|30th July 2018||11:00 AM||Displaying fourth general merit list on|
|July/August 2021||11 AM to 5 PM||Admission for fourth general merit list at college level.|
|August 2021||Collecting applications from desirous student’s for admission to Bifocal subjects, admitting students as per reservation and merit and uploading the admission|
Steps To Download Pune 11th Admission Fourth Merit List From pune.11thadmision.net.in
- Visit the Official website of Pune 11th admission or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming Pune 11th admission Merit list.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher school marks, marks in the qualifying examination.
- The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the fyjc will be releasing more Pune 11th admission Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mention On Pune 11th Admission Fourth Merit List 2021
Go through the following details mentioned on Mumbai 11th admission Merit List 2021. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. The following details to be mentioned on the mumbai.11thadmission.net merit list is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation Of pune.11thadmission.net Merit List 2021
Pune 11th admission Fourth Merit list will be prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. For the final seat, allotment candidates will be required to visit the college.
Document Required At The Time Of Pune 11th Admission 2021
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
“School Education Department, GoM is responsible for the administration of elementary, secondary, and higher secondary education in the state. The Department is one of the largest in terms of the number of stakeholders it manages with more than 20 million students and more than 6 lakh teachers being a part of the school education ecosystem in Maharashtra.
The broad functions of the Department revolve around:
- Promotion and Administration of Elementary and Secondary Education in the state
- Curriculum design and textbook publication
- Conducting board and scholarship examinations
- Implementation of provisions of Right to Education Act
- Design and implement policies that improve Quality of Education in the state
- Conceptualize and implement Teacher Training programs
- Implementation of central schemes such as Mid-day meals, scholarships, etc.
- Provision of admissions to First Year Junior college via an online mechanism
- Developing policies and practices that would encourage and facilitate sporting activities across the state