FYJC 11th Admission 4th Merit List 2019: FYJC conducts admission for the government schools of Pune in 11th standard. Candidates planning on taking admission are required to fulfil the eligibility criteria and should note that the admission will be provided only on the Merit basis. Those candidates who have qualified their class 10th exam and have successfully submitted the Application form are eligible to apply for the admission. The Application forms will be available on the official website and will be required to be submitted before the due date. It should be noted that the details entered in the form must be valid and correct as the Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the academic details provided in the form. Any kind of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. For more details regarding the Merit List go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates for Pune 11th Admission @pune.11thadmission.net.in
|Date||Time||Revised Time table Details|
|July 2019||11 AM to 5 PM||Admission for first general merit list at|
|July 2019||11:00 AM||Displaying vacancy list and cut off of the|
first merit list on the website.
|July 2019||11 AM to 6 PM||Filling of Part-I and Part –II of admission forms. (Students can edit their option form)|
|July 2019||11:00 AM||Displaying third general merit list on|
website (postponed to 19th July 2018)
|July 2019||11 AM to 5 PM||Admission for third general merit list at|
|July 2019||11:00 AM||Displaying vacancy list and cut-off of|
third merit list on website.
|July 2019||11 AM to 6 PM||Filling of Part-I and Part – II of admission forms. (Students can edit their option form)|
|July 2019||11:00 AM||Displaying Third general merit list on website.|
|July 2019||11 AM to 5 PM||Admission for third general merit list at college level.|
|July 2019||11 AM||Publishing Vacant Seats and Cut Off List of Third Merit List|
|July 2019||11 AM to 5 PM||Filling Part 1 & Part 2 Forms|
|July 2019||11:00 AM||Displaying vacant seats and cut-off of third merit list on website.|
|July 2019||11 AM to 6 PM||Filling of Part-I and Part-II of admission forms. (Students can edit their option form)|
|30th July 2018||11:00 AM||Displaying fourth general merit list on|
|July/August 2019||11 AM to 5 PM||Admission for fourth general merit list at college level.|
|August 2019||Collecting applications from desirous student’s for admission to Bifocal subjects, admitting students as per reservation and merit and uploading the admission|
Pune 11th Admission Fourth Merit List @pune.11thadmission.net:
The Fourth Merit List for Pune 11th standard admission will be released on the official website. Candidates who successfully applied for the admission and submitted the Application form will be eligible to go through the Merit List. The Merit List will contain the names of the candidates who have been selected for the admission to 11th standard Pune Government School. Candidates selected for the admission will have to report at the allotted centre for the admission. Pune 11th admission is provided solely on the basis of the score secured by the candidates in their 10th standard exam. The academic information provided will be the basis for the preparation of Pune 11th Admission merit List. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. Pune 11th admission Merit list 2019 will be released containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Steps to download Pune 11th Admission Fourth Merit List from pune.11thadmision.net.in
- Visit the Official website of Pune 11th admission or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming Pune 11th admission Merit list.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher school marks, marks in the qualifying examination.
- The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the fyjc will be releasing more pune 11th admission Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on Pune 11th Admission Fourth Merit List 2019
Go through the following details mentioned on Mumbai 11th admission Merit List 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the mumbai.11thadmission.net merit list is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of mumbai.11thadmission.net Merit List 2019
Pune 11th admission Fourth Merit list is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. For the final seat, allotment candidates will be required to visit the college.
Document Required at the time of the Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
“School Education Department, GoM is responsible for the administration of elementary, secondary and higher secondary education in the state. The Department is one of the largest in terms of the number of stakeholders it manages with more than 20 million students and more than 6 lakh teachers being a part of school education ecosystem in Maharashtra.
The broad functions of the Department revolve around:
- Promotion and Administration of Elementary and Secondary Education in the state
- Curriculum design and textbook publication
- Conducting board and scholarship examinations
- Implementation of provisions of Right to Education Act
- Design and implement policies that improve Quality of Education in the state
- Conceptualize and implement Teacher Training programs
- Implementation of central schemes such as Mid-day meal, scholarships, etc.
- Provision of admissions to First Year Junior college via an online mechanism
- Developing policies and practices that would encourage and facilitate sporting activities across the state