Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2020: The Government of Karnataka has launched the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship. The students who have passed out from secondary school can apply for this scholarship. That is to say, the SSLC or Pre-University course students or PUC students, who have a good percentage, can avail this scholarship. The interested candidates must primarily check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Subsequently, they must fill up the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship application form before the last date. Thereafter, they must check the status of the application. The selected students will then be granted the scholarship. Furthermore, in order to know more about the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Selection List, Status Notification, Eligibility (SSLC & PUC), Last Date, How To Apply then, keep on reading the article.
The Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Application Form Will Be Released Soon! Keep Tuned For More Updates.
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Dates 2020
The candidates who wish to apply for the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship must keep themselves up-to-date with the important dates. Also, they must fill up the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship form before the last date. Furthermore, to help the candidates, we have provided notification regarding the same. Check below.
|Application Form Releasing Date||September 2020|
|Last Date To Submit The Form||September 2020|
|Extended Date To Apply For The Scholarship||September 2020|
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Details 2020
The candidates must check the details of the Pratibha Puraskar before they apply online for the scholarship. Therefore, we have mentioned details regarding the same. Check below.
|Scholarship Name||Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship|
|Class||10th (SSLC) & 11th-12th (PUC)|
|Result Date||To Be Updated Soon|
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates who wish to apply online for the Pratibha Puraskar Fellowship must primarily check the eligibility criteria. Any ineligible candidates will not be able to avail the scholarship. Furthermore, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria. Check below.
- In order to apply for this scholarship, the candidate must have recently passed out. They must have qualified the exam in March/April. Their percentage must be at least 90% from a board recognized by the government.
- The candidate must be a resident of Karnataka. They must have completed their schooling of at least 7 years consecutively from the state of Karnataka.
- The candidate must belong from the reserved caste such as SC/ST/OBC/EBC.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family must be less than INR 2,50,000, that is if they belong to the Sc/ST caste. If the candidate is OBC/EBC, then the annual income of the candidate’s family must be less than INR 1,00,000.
Documents Required To Apply For Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2020
The candidates must possess certain documents whilst applying for the Pratibha Puraskar Fellowship. However, they must make sure to upload valid documents. Any invalid document will lead to the cancellation of the scholarship. Furthermore, the candidates must make sure to upload the documents in the mentioned size & format. Therefore, to help the candidates, we have provided the list of documents required in order to apply online for Pratibha Puraskar. Check below.
- The caste certificate that the candidate belongs to like SC/ST/OBC/PWD
- A copy of the bank passbook in which the candidate has account
- The overall income certificate of the family issued by the government
- SSLC certificate (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) along with scorecard
- Recently taken passport size color picture of the candidate
- The candidate must be in possession of the mentioned documents, whilst applying for Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship in an online mode.
How To Apply Online For Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2020
In order to apply for the Pratibha Puraskar Fellowship, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidates must visit the official website of Pratibha Scholarship i.e. karepass.cgg.gov.in. On the main page, whilst scrolling down, the candidate will find the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship registration for SSLC & PUC. It will be mentioned under the heading “Student Zone“.
- The candidates must click on the link. Subsequently, they will be redirected to a new page. Herein, they will have to provide all the necessary details. However, they must provide valid information. Since any invalid information can lead to the cancellation of the scholarship.
- Thereafter, the candidate must upload all the required documents. Subsequently, they must submit the application form.
- Then, the candidate must submit the form & take out a printout of the same for future purposes.
- The candidate can then use the printed form in order to track the status of their Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship application form.
Note: In case the candidate needs to fill the application with the help of the college authorities, then they must finish the application process one week before the deadline.
Pratibha Puraskar Fellowship Application Form Fees 2020
Since the primary aim of the scholarship is to uplift the underprivileged & financially weak classes. Therefore, the authority does not charge any application fees from the candidates.
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Helpline Number
In case the candidates have any problem related to filling the form or getting the scholarship amount. The candidates must contact on the number given below.
Helpline Number: 8050770004
Timing: 10:00 A.M – 5:30 P.M