Bastar University Admission 2020 will start in the month of June/July 2020. It is a State University located in Bastar, Chhatisgarh. The University was established in the year 2008. The University of Bastar offers various UG, PG, and Diploma Courses. Candidates can download the Bastar University Admit Card (March/April 2020) now. However, the admission process of Bastar University takes place on the basis of the Merit Scores and Qualifying Entrance Test (if applicable). The Bastar University New Admission comprise of Online Exam Form, Merit List, and Result followed by a Document Verification. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the BVVJDP University 2020-21 Admission. Therefore, go through the details carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The University has uploaded Online Lecture Notes for Post Graduate Courses. Download Here
BVVJDP 2020 Admission- Highlights
- The Admission Process will start in the month of June 2020.
- The Bastar University Undergraduate Admission will take place on the basis of the Merit List.
- For Admission into Postgraduate Courses, students must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- To get admission into LLB Courses, candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree.
- However, admission to B.Ed and MCA takes place on the basis of entrance exams by CGVYAPAM.
- The mode of the Bastar University Admission Form is online as well as offline.
Bastar University (BVVJDP) Admission Dates
The University has not released any dates regarding the admission schedule. However, we have provided the tentative dates below. With these tentative dates, you can get an idea of the release of the Bastar Online Admission Form.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form (UG Courses)||Second Week of June 2020|
|Closing Date of BVVJDP Online Form||First Week of July 2020|
|Bastar University PG Admission 2020||First Week of July 2020|
|Declaration of the Merit List||Second/Third Week of July 2020|
Bastar University UG Admission- B.A, BSc, B.Com, BEd
The University offers full-time undergraduate courses to the candidates. The course duration of B.A, BSc, B.Com Programs are three years. Whereas, the course duration for LBB is five years.
BVVJDP UG Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks in the relevant field.
- However, to get admission to B.Ed and LLB, candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks. Later, the final selection will take place on the basis of the scores obtained in the entrance exam conducted by CGVYAPAM.
|Name of the Course||Selection Process|
|B.Ed||Merit List followed scores obtained in CGVYAPAM|
|LLB||Merit Scores in the Qualifying Examination|
BVVJDP PG Admission – M.A, MSc, MCA, MBA, M.Com
The University offers two-year full-time Post-Graduate Courses. Candidates can check the eligibility conditions below-
Bastar University Postgraduate Course Eligibility Criteria
- For admission into M.A/M.Sc Courses, candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with a 45% minimum qualifying marks.
- Candidates who are willing to get admission to MCA, MBA, M.Sc, and M.Com must have completed Bachelor’s Degree with 50% (qualifying marks).
- Final selection to MCA Course will take place on the basis of CGVYAPM Scores.
Bastar University Online Admission Form 2020
The registration form for Bastar University Admission will release in June 2020. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill the Bastar Admission Form. The mode of the form is online as well as offline. You can check the steps to fill and submit the form below-
BVVJDP Online Admission Form Procedure
- Firstly, visit the official website of BVVJDP- bvvjdp.ac.in
- Click on the “New Admission” tab
- Choose the “Desired Course Admission” and start filling the form.
- Click on the save option to complete the registration process.
- After the successful registration, you will receive a Registration ID and Password.
- Now, log in using the id and password.
- Upload the documents as per the specification.
- Pay the application form fees and submit the form.
- Download and take the printout of the admission form for future reference.
Bastar University Offline Admission Form
The steps to fill the application form offline is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the university. Then, click on the download admission form.
- You can also purchase the University Information Brochure from the University for Rs 200/-
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Login using the ID and Password generated. Fill the form.
- Download and take the printout of the form, and attach the form with the required form.
- Send the form to the following address –
Jagdalpur, Chhatisgarh- 494001
List of Documents required with Bastar University Admission Form
Candidates have to attach the following documents along with Bastar University Registration Form–
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Graduation and Post-Graduation Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate and
- Migration Certificate
Make sure that you submit all the details correctly. Providing incorrect information can cause form rejection. Also, make sure that you submit the form before the due date.
Bastar University Exam Form 2020
The University conducts Annual and Semester Examination for the candidates who have got admission to the college. However, to appear the BVVJDP Exam 2020, candidates have to fill the Bastar University Exam Form. The examination form will be available a few weeks before the examination. Candidates have to fill and submit the form with a requisite fee amount. Make sure that you submit the form before the due date, to avoid the late fee charges.
The University of Bastar offers application form for the following-
- Semester Exam Form
- Revaluation Form
- Retotalling Form
- Re-revaluation form
Bastar University Exam Time Table 2020
The BVVJDP University conducts Annual, Semester, and Supplementary Examination every year. The Bastar University Annual Exam takes place once in a year. Whereas, the semester exam takes place twice a year. It is divided into odd and even semester. The Bastar University Exam Schedule releases a month before the exam.
Bastar University, Jagdalpur Semester Exam Schedule
- Firstly, to appear the semester exam, the candidate has to access the Bastar University Student login to enroll themselves. Then, submit the form to the University with a requisite fee amount. The complete process takes place online.
- Then the University releases the BVVJDP Semester Examination Routine along with the Hall Ticket.
- Then, after the completion of the Semester Exams, the university will release the exam result.
Bastar University Annual Exam Time Table 2020
|Last Date to submit the online registration form||Third Week of December|
|Last Date to submit the exam form fees||First Week of January|
|Starting of BVVJDP Annual Exam||The first week of March|
|Declaration of the result||The first week of August|
BVVJDP Semester Exam Time Table
|Commencement of Semester – I, III, V||First Week of February|
|Result of Odd Semester Exams||One month after the exam is conducted|
|Last Date of Exam Form submission||First week of June|
|Form Submission with late fees||Second Week of June|
|Commencement of Semester- II, IV, VI||Third Week of July|
|Declaration of result||One month after the examination|
Bastar University Admit Card 2020
The Bastar University Hall Ticket will release a week before the date of the examination. The Admit Card will be available online on its official website – www.bvvjdp.ac.in. Candidates who have submitted the Bastar University Exam Form will be eligible to download the BVVJDP Admit Card. However, to download the admit card, you need to submit your Registration/Enrollment Number and Roll Number through Bastar University Student Login.
The hall ticket is a mandatory document that the candidate has to carry along with them. If he/she fails to bring the admit card to the exam, then they will be not be allowed to appear the exam. Therefore, it is important that you carry the hall ticket to the Bastar University Examination.
Bastar University Question Paper and Exam Pattern
You can get the Bastar University 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Question Paper pdf here. The Question Paper will help you to understand the exam pattern and marking scheme of the exam. You can download the Bastar University Previous Question Paper for free and start preparing for the semester exams. The Question Paper is available in Part I, Part II, III, and IV.
Bastar Viswavidyalaya Exam Pattern
- The exam will take place offline (written)
- The time duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- The total marks of the semester are 80 marks, and 20 marks are for the Internal Assignment and Attendance.
- The Bastar University 2020 Exam Paper consists of the Short and Long answer type questions.
Bastar University Syllabus – B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, MBA, MSc, etc
The questions in the BVVJDP Exam 2020, will be as per the Bastar University Syllabus pdf. You can download the syllabus course-wise along with the Practical Schedule. The syllabus will comprise of the course module as per the semester. With the help of the syllabus, candidates can prepare for their semester exams.
Bastar University Result 2020
The University releases the Bastar University Exam Result online. Candidates can check their results by submitting their User ID/Roll Number and Password on Student Login. The Bastar University Annual Exam Result will release in the month of August. However, the semester exam result will release within a month after the completion of the exam. The reevaluation and the re-totaling result release in the month of May.
BVVJDP University Counselling, Document Verification
The Counselling and the document verification of the University will take place after the release of Bastar University Merit List. The merit list comprises the names of the candidates who have scored as per the BVVJDP Cutoff Marks. In the counselling process, candidates have to visit the university and complete the admission process through Document Verification.
The list of documents required at the time of BVVJDP Document Verification is-
- Class 10th Mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 12th Passing Certificate and passing certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Valid Photo ID Proof
- PWD Certificate etc.
If any candidate fails to bring any of the above documents, then he/she will not be eligible for the further admission process.
Hence, these are the complete details of the Bastar University Admission 2020. If you have any queries regarding, the admission process, then please comment on the section below.